Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36806 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi carry dey go

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by tabaralph: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria ๐Ÿ’ฏ

You came distant 3rd position and you are killing your self, what should Atiku that came second do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by onuman: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Sure. If we are to be ruled by an aged father who OBVIOUSLY SUFFERS DEMENTIA, we stand the chance of getting ruined in Nigeria. Enough is enough.

Tinubu's APC in 8 years steered Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
It's unimaginable how Nigeria's electorate could willingly renew the mandate of Tinubu's APC, worse, this time, with Tinubu aged and mentally handicapped, if not that the election was heavily compromised, as INEC quickly pronounced Tinubu the winner, even though the results of the election were not yet deposited in INEC's iREV portal. Who changed the goalpost in the middle of the football match, and the result of the match gets accepted? Never.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't know how else to present this matter again!

1. In the first republic, Chief Obafemi Awolowo performed incredibly well for the Western Region.

Free Education
Scholarship
University of Ife
Rural Development
Agriculture
Infrastructural development
Industrialization
Culture
Arts
Sports

Just name it!!!

They were numerous.

That man did massively well for the YORUBA NATION.

Many men like Bashorun MKO Abiola would never have made it to school without the education policies of Chief Obafemi Awolowo's WESTERN REGION.

Till today, you can still see evidence of the things Awolowo did and you can see the effects on the YORUBA NATION

On the contrary, Nnamdi Azikiwe who was supposed to manage his EASTERN REGION and take care of that place, just as Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello did for Western and Northern Region respectively, SAT IN LAGOS.

He was running between LAGOS AND IBADAN teaching our people the virtues of "One Nigeria" and the "vices" in Tribalism.

Meanwhile, as Azikiwe was propagating his "One Nigeria message" he had converted NCNC into Igbo Party, he had fixed Prof Eni Njoku in Unilag, Prof Kenneth Dike in UI, Tafawa Balewa's government had been taken over by Igbos and Lagos City Hall and Ibadan City [ Mapo ] HALL were bustling with IGBO CIVIL SERVANTS.

Very ironically, do you know that by 1959 and 1963, if you were able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO SUPPORTED AWOLOWO, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO SUPPORTED AZIKIWE?

2. As it was in the FIRST AND SECOND REPUBLIC when the battle was between IGBO ZIK AND YORUBA AWO, so it in 2023.

It is again IGBO OBI AND YORUBA TINUBU.

Again Asรญwรกjรบ Bola Tinubu has A SURPLUS OF VERIFIABLE ACHIEVEMENTS to point out in Lagos.

You can see them

You can compare Lagos of 1999 with that of 2023 and confidently say that "Yes, things are very much better"

Unless you weren't old or sensible enough to know what Lagos was as at 1999.

Lagos was a JUNGLE in 1999. I can't forget.

Asรญwรกjรบ Bola Tinubu did A LOT FOR LAGOS.

Again, like Awolowo and Jakande of the second republic, he gave unlimited latitude to the IGBOS.

The ZIONISTS sneaked into Lagos under the larger Igbo ethnic umbrella.

Peter Obi by the testimony of TWO SUCCEEDING GOVERNORS AND PEOPLE OF HIS ANAMBRA STATE WAS A FAILURE.

Like Azikiwe he abandoned Anambra and SAT IN LAGOS.

He doesn't bother about Anambra or any of the South-East states

He stays in Lagos and, like Azikiwe, he started to preach against TRIBLISM, BIGOTRY AND NEPOTISM.

Meanwhile, as Peter Obi was propagating his "One Nigeria message" he had converted LABOUR PARTY into an Igbo Party, fixed an Igbo man as LP coordinator for Lagos, fixed Chinedu as Guber candidate of Lagos, ensured that his media team is an ALL-IGBO affair, his campaigns had to be centered around areas of Lagos with predominance of igbot population and even now his Legal team is made up of nearly ALL IGBO LAWYERS.

Very ironically again, do you know that by 25thn February 2023, perhaps till today, if you are able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO SUPPORTED BOLA TINUBU, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND AT LEAST 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO SUPPORTED OBI?

The evidence is in the INEC result.

3. Today, we have Babajide Sanwoolu and Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour.

It is again IGBO CHINEDU AND YORUBA SANWOOLU

For Godsake there can't be any CRITERIA AT THE LEVEL OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY that any sane fellow can use as a basis of comparison that will make Chinedu more qualified over Sanwoolu for POSITION OF LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR

It is DEEPLY sacrilegious to even think about it!!!!

Sanwoolu has experience, achievements and verifiable things that he has done.

Chinedu has NOTHING except ENDSARS AND IPOB ACTIVISM to point at

No record of WORK except two INTERNSHIP in places we can't even trace.

But the ZIONISTS DONT CARE.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ABOUT MERIT!!!!

As the ZIONISTS online and offline are busy telling you not to be a Tribalist, the crooks are all over Igbo markets, Igbo catholic Churches, Igbo dominated residential areas and Igbo town unions campaigning on their IGBO STRENGTHEN FOR THEIR SON.

Even from far away ABIA STATE these people are mobilizing to come and defend CHINEDU to win Lagos

A mere boy who doesn't even qualify and who lacks capacity to start with.

YOU SEE HOW CRAZY THESE ZIONISTS PEOPLE ARE??

And they are doing it in Lagos YORUBA LAND

Meanwhile, what are our YORUBA people doing about it.

As usual, if you are able to count ONE IGBO MAN WHO IS SUPPORTING JIDE SANWOOLU TODAY, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FIND AT LEAST 100 YORUBA MEN NEARBY WHO ARE SUPPORTING CHINEDU?

These Yoruba people don't even know a tenth about the Chinedu that they know about Sanwoolu.

THEY HAVE BEEN CARRIED AWAY BY ZIONISTS PROPAGANDA WHICH MAKES YOU HATE YOURSELVES AND YOUR LEADERS WHILE GLAMORIZING THE PEOPLE AND THEIR LEADERS WHO HAVE COME TO DESTROY YOU.

The ZIONISTS tell you not to do tribalism but that is what runs in their own blood veins

What does that tell you about the YORUBA PEOPLE?

LIBERAL FOOLS WE ALL ARE!!!!!!

ยฉ๏ธ Adedamola Adetayo
11th March 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Global2000: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your mumu na after five wey don pass!!.

epondudu

post=121710536:

grin
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Steinmann: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
JAGUDA father father
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Common

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 2016v2017: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by tabaralph: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

Sure. If we are to be ruled by an aged father who OBVIOUSLY SUFFERS DEMENTIA, we stand the chance of getting ruined in Nigeria. Enough is enough.

Tinubu's APC in 8 years steered Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
It's unimaginable how Nigeria's electorate could willingly renew the mandate of Tinubu's APC, worse, this time, with Tinubu aged and mentally handicapped.
Is your life not ruined before?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by crixlight2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
pweeryambre:
Peter obi is a simple man, even his opponents knows this.
Make he no simple , se bi na person wey you fit handle you go dey form hard guy for, person wey hard pass you na God you go handover the person to

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by tfelicityk(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
He has not yet congratulate him na!
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by tammie24: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tone don dey change o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu forcing himself on us and I ask you who are the us? Who are the us? Pls speak for yourself.

Johnthum:
cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Draslo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

Na wa o. So all the lovers of PO are peace loving, law abiding citizens? A whole IPOB? Unconstitutional, forced sit at home, kill and burn who come outside?

You're so deeply deluded and you actually wonderfully believe in your delusions. I fit cry for you. True.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by bewla(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Thank you. your opinion is good but can't be use now.
I believe all you want is the country to divide
But it will not happen now , Just sit down they drink your garri jeje,
Baba done win and baba done win nothing they happen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

Too bad the Obidients are the opposite of Pete himself.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Continue wailing till Jesus come. Tinubu is your president till 2031. Go back tonyoyr agitation for Biafra in the east ago. Confused people

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
While Tinubu and other Nigerians have moved on, Peter Obi has been running his mouth like a parrot upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Jostoman: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...
that is exactly what obi is doing, let the supreme court tell us who the real winner is between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Me I'm an Ibadan boy and not a Lagosian but I found this to be an interesting read....

ENOUGH OF INSULTS, LET'S GET THE HISTORY RIGHT.....

LAGOS MY STATE.: WHO OWNS LAGOS?

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at ยฃ476,813 and exports at ยฃ619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.

In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville, both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition, trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Mikolee2013: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Small boy u don't no anything
Johnthum:
cool

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Minjim: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

It's Obi that's actually trying to force himself on Nigerians.
Election has been won and lost, you want the court to declare you winner.

Why didn't you win if you want to be president?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Jsucre(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Peter obi speaks maturely and tinubu hate him but he love tinubu as his geriatric brother
akpu is forcing himself on Nigeria. Northerns no gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
worldTina:
How can children stay grandfather's will rule them, leaders of tomorrow kill you there
I pity most of you. You will.people will.be calling western world to wade into our election. Do you know that uts a criminal offense to discriminate someone based on his age, gender, religion when applying for job in the western world you people are calling. Biden is 74 and he is about to contest for second term next year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by IbileIfe: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
Peter Obi has no issues with President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. But the idiotic "Obidients" are unrepentant.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Minjim:

It's Obi that's actually trying to force himself on Nigerians.
Election has been won and lost, you want the court to declare you winner.

Why didn't you win if you want to be president?
Don't mind the idiots with his gullible followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Roboto11: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are begging.

You don't want him to reveal all your bad deals after he is sworn in.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ykc2:
Common

In the U.S and the U.K, they got effective law working.
Why couldn't you ever have a Yoruba man hills positions the ibos have held in Yoruba land first. To reciprocate

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
tammie24:
Tone don dey change o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Obi is only trying to save face. He has copies of all the Form EC8A from the 176,812 polling units across the federation. Same goes to Atikulooooter. All political parties that participated have a copy each.

They have all added it together state by state and total the scores of 36 States plus Abuja. They know Tinubu won. Like Obi said on Arise TV, he said he was challenging the process and not the results.

So, it's a face saving tactics and we know.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 1x2x3: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
โ€œIโ€™m not challenging who they declared, Iโ€™m not challenging whatever the outcome, Iโ€™m challenging the process.โ€

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.

You no smart oo. If somebody send another person to come insult you, I bet the right person to face is who insulted you directly not who sent him.

INEC should bring their legal team to defend the results they uploaded, that's not Tinubu's business and if they can't defend it, then the election will be voided.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OmarBashir: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Anambra politics no reach Naija, Obi is a small boy to Asiwaju, Asiwaju will triumph in court and still sue him again for libel ,false misrepresentation and for consistuting nuisance that could cause the breakdown of Peace in the country. Make una Warn am, He will be another tamed animal like Kanu.

afbstrategies:
Urchins should worry when Peter Obi starts talking like this. He got his last laugh 3 years after he was rigged out. Please look for Chris Ngige and ask him how market and who chased him out of Anambra state. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by stallionng: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
I respect your matured intelligent responses even to your worst enemy.
You are a father and a presidential material .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.