Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36805 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Olohunofero: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria
See how ipob guy dey talk

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Johnjustice: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hypocrite, anarchists.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by tolu4you: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Those who voted for Atiku and Tinubu are not Nigerians huh?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by mhmsadyq(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Obi the guy man..Alaiye don collect his balance from Tinibu. Obidient continue fooling yourself. Una never understand politics children's of 90s.

Thank you.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by topatee: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
With this type of mindset from one of your Obide*** " Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria "
You guys are just coming out with your real motive, Get Presidency by force and if that fails go back to your Plan A, Biafra this is one of the reason why you guys may not smell Aso Rock in the nearest future
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ykc2:
should we go to ekiti and pick yoruba person?did British people went to India to pick an Indian man or was he born and brought up in UK?you can contest for election any where you ve population of people backing you,when igbo man bought land in lekki Lagos at rate of 200 million naira for 1and half plot of land why didn't they refuse his igbo money?yous can't eat your cake and ve it

That land was built with Lagos wealth and has to be refunded.

Why not stay in your place

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by economania(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stylishly, Obi's lawyers had given obi advice....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Let obi call a spade a spade.He is taking style to conceive the defeat. If obidients hear this from Peter Obi they can disown him. No an kuri for Obidient fellow. The gentleman wanted to congra tinubu but he fears the bombastic animals he is rearing.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
educate illiterate fuul trying to form professor of English. these tigbos are so fuulish , ehn !!! grin grin grin grin

Firstly,you're the greatest fool by assuming that everyone that supports Obi is Igbo. Secondly,you're the most illiterate individual for you to be ignorant that if process is wrong,the outcome will be as well.Check this out

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Goodnigga: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.
he corrected himself on His Twitter account. Na too much diplomacy dey make PO jam talk atimes
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by PHZADDY1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
this tailor,are you not ashamed?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good. But tell your hordes of zombies to relax and fall in line. You didn't even come second, why all these post elections drama?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by PHZADDY1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
theforemost:

I sincerely used to think you yellow-bars have sense but Una just show us say aside from being the dirtiest tribe in Africa Una still dey very foolish still.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by mhmsadyq(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I love d reply.
History will always remember ur excellency as one that brought change in our political scene
U gave sensible youths hope that one day, they would take over from d ancestors.
I'm proud to vote for u and I will always do it again! And again!!!!

Obi is over 60 years. You are identifying him as youth.

There were much more younger candidates for that election, you no see youth.
Dey play!
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
theforemost:

is their yoruba soldiers fighting along side nigerian army during nigeria biafra civil war?if there was yoruba soldiers in nigerian army then that's means yoruba joind nigeria government to force igbos back to nigeria,as for lagos everything there was built with oil money as for capital
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jostoman:
that is exactly what obi is doing, let the supreme court tell us who the real winner is between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku.

Obi said he doesn't have issues with the results or you haven't heard?

He said on Arise TV that he was challenging the process and not the results.

You think Obi doesn't have the results of the 36 States + Abuja? He has it state by state. He knew he doesn't have the figures. He knew he had 25% in just 16 states which I warned you Obi supporters that the North would not vote for Obi. Na lie, the love is organic, insults, abuse, bullying, threats everyone with contrary views. I ask Obi and his co travellers Obi supporters, where's the figures / votes to make him president?where are the votes now? You guys should give your inauguration clothes to tailor on time to avoid disappointment. Tinubu is your president, and his tenure shall be blissful, and for the upliftment and growth of Nigeria and Nigerians to the glory of God. Nigeria shall take her rightful place in the comity on nations of the world, unprecedented economic recovery and growth shall be our experience during Tinubu era. Our power sector shall improve, we grow our own foods, our health sector shall be alive against challenges, our youths shall be gainfully employed, and our industries shall blossom again, the value of our currency exchange shall improve, our educational sector shall experience steady growth and stability devoid of crisis. All these and more we ask in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
PHZADDY1:
I sincerely used to think you yellow-bars have sense but Una just show us say aside from being the dirtiest tribe in Africa Una still dey very foolish still.

Sorry. Am not yellowbas.ma Yoruba.

I don't want ibos in my cities. They are SCUMS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodnigga:
he corrected himself on His Twitter account. Na too much diplomacy dey make PO jam talk atimes

He knew he lost, he's only trying to save face and also bcoz of the fear of obidients who are hailing him.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
If tinubu is 70yrs, then I'm a virgin tongue
OGHENAOGIE:
grin grin and u think tinubu had issues with Obi...it's deluded Obi supporters especially the Ipob dingbats that have issues with tinubu.. besides it's funny how obi 62 thinks tinubu 70 is a father to him... Not even older brother... He should continue his Media popularity.. while tinubu is president
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tommydare(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Force? How? Did you think it's everyone that voted for obi? Those that voted for Tinubu or Atiku voted for them because they want them.
Johnthum:
cool

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Diligent1(f): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

Tinubu is not forced on me, I voted for him
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by theforemost: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ykc2:
is their yoruba soldiers fighting along side nigerian army during nigeria biafra civil war?if there was yoruba soldiers in nigerian army then that's means yoruba joind nigeria government to force igbos back to nigeria,as for lagos everything there was built with oil money as for capital

First, Major Banjo among others, fought and supported Biafra. Go see what was done to him.

As for oil money, developing Lagos;. Take this...

Me I'm an Ibadan boy and not a Lagosian but I found this to be an interesting read....

ENOUGH OF INSULTS, LET'S GET THE HISTORY RIGHT.....

LAGOS MY STATE.: WHO OWNS LAGOS?

"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading center with a population of over 60,000 people. Colonial Lagos developed into a busy, cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The Brazilian element was imparted by skilled builders and masons who had returned from Brazil The black elite was composed of English-speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other emancipated slaves who had been repatriated from Brazil and Cuba.
By 1872 the population of the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than 100 were of European origin.

In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain were established by 1886, and electric street lighting in 1898.

In August 1896, Charles Joseph George and G.W. Neville, both merchants and both unofficial members of the Legislative Council, presented a petition urging construction of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in Yoruba tradition, trade and commerce, infrastructural development and cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED

With the little facts above, I would like to educate some illiterates making stupid assumption from blind sentiments that they developed Lagos.

Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu and Calabar got connected to Telephone in 1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-channel line carrier system was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu.

Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you came to develop Lagos?

By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in 1851 a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos come from? Or that Lagos was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.

I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and hear even so-called educated people from the East making these stupid assertions.

The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.

Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who needed development by the superior Igbo race come from?

For the sake of our generation and posterity, we need to teach factual history and not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be discarded before you miseducate your kids with fictions.

Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not because of blind followership but because he gave his people the system of free education, free healthcare and he introduced Television to the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region to have a TV station in Africa, all done with revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?

The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe but to correct the dangerous misinformation trending among some Igbo youths and common in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land and that their fathers built and developed Lagos.

Ancestors of Igbo people came to Yoruba-land like all other settlers and we appreciate their contributions. But the stupid claim that Igbo built and developed Lagos is a gross display of stupidity because Lagos was already developed before Igbo ancestors came here from their villages and towns.

The first storey building in Nigeria was built in Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of hinterland people gave up the idea of conical mud houses with thatched roofs which some boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can you now claim your grand-sires developed Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.

The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race and even carelessly affirm that your forebears should be thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba Land?

While I do not see all these achievements as a sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any other tribe, for I do not believe in racial superiority; I will not also tolerate any attempt by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through incitement and arrogant claims of superiority over others.

COPIED.......

So, was Lagos built with OIL MONEY!!!?
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by drimzsmoke(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
We can’t hide from this, Peter obi is a very respectful Man

Respect my ass!!!😡😡😡😡😡
https://www.nairaland.com/7437987/presidency-not-retirement-home-some
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Goodnigga: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

He knew he lost, he's only trying to save face and also bcoz of the fear of obidients who are hailing him.
no worries, inec should prove it then, and he himself will prove himself
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tommydare(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerian politicians will continue to deceive Nigerians till eternity. Just because of some sugar-coated mouth?
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
israelmao:

Firstly,you're the greatest fool by assuming that everyone that supports Obi is Igbo. Secondly,you're the most illiterate individual for you to be ignorant that if process is wrong,the outcome will be as well.Check this out

90% are Igbo and the election results showed this.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tommydare(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
How old is obi?
worldTina:
How can children stay grandfather's will rule them, leaders of tomorrow kill you there
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by drimzsmoke(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
MuchAdo:
Ase oro angry

What's your age difference

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He meant his father....in politics!!!
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by pfadom: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Speaking with both sides of the mouth. Pitobi is NEVER straight-forward.

He talks before thinking both online and offline.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
OmarBashir:
Anambra politics no reach Naija, Obi is a small boy to Asiwaju, Asiwaju will triumph in court and still sue him again for libel ,false misrepresentation and for consistuting nuisance that could cause the breakdown of Peace in the country. Make una Warn am, He will be another tamed animal like Kanu.

You’re not even a Lagos boy, so be quiet 🤐
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Diligent1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
PHZADDY1:
The problem you people have is that you don't process information in your head before saying it out, you spew nonsense
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by rafcrown(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
In Yoruba land we prostrate for our elders especially when you are defeated woefully.
Ka ka ki o dobale.
Court court lo un wi.
Instead of prostrating he is heading to where he will " wo lu le yakata"fail woefully.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi

Hungry frustrated broke ass Niggars on Nairaland forum.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.