Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36809 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Kog45(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinterest:
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.
Pls stop this tribal nonsense.All tribes are equal
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Kog45:
Pls stop this tribal nonsense.All tribes are equal

Tell that to flatinoes.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Kog45(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinterest:

It will never be well with you and anyone related to you by blood or relation. Your miserable mother will regrets ever bringing you and your cursed siblings into this world. You’ll be the cause of your idiot fathers demise and the blood will fight you till your last breath. Help will always be far from you and those who try to will befall misfortune. You and your people will be unfortunate for the rest of your short lives. So shall it be.
Omo Iya mi,pls you don’t need this for God sake......Tinubu and Obi will never fight in reality so why are we cursing ourselves on top these thieving politicians.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Kog45:
Omo Iya mi,pls you don’t need this for God sake......Tinubu and Obi will never fight in reality so why are we cursing ourselves on top these thieving politicians.

Thank you bro, I appreciate your concern 🤝. Normally, I won’t not intentionally draw the first blood. If I respond with curse or insult, it’s because the idiot I’m quoting or responding to did it first.

God bless you.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by OmarBashir: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Una go cry till 2038. Ode

afbstrategies:

You’re not even a Lagos boy, so be quiet 🤐
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2023
OmarBashir:

We go cry till 2038. Ode

Get your sniper and panadol ready. Olodo.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by appliedscience(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

Such a gentle n intelligent man!! How I wish his supporters here on nairaland learn from him... Address the issues rather Dan insults geared at Tinubu here n there!!
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by nurusystem(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi
or obedient aka Igbos have issues with jagaban
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Freo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

I don't criticise anyone but a igbo person (most of them) only wants his own fellow igbo to succeed and no one else. That alone is a disaster don't you think? Because i didn't even have a clue how your (igbo) characters are until this election, i was like damn these people are dangerous. They even wished death upon other people for making their own choices. It is an election for a reason for f#'s sake, of course everyone is supposed to elect who he/she thinks will be better for himself/herself and of course also for Nigeria.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Even your lord and savior Obi said he was not challenging the winner but the process and you're spitting rubbish. Obi is definitely in possession of the results and he knew he didn't win. His gullible obi-idiots are shouting stolen mandate up and down. Obi get mandate? Where he see am? Mandate is for people with national spread and not for tribal and religious bigotry.
Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
But Tinubu is the headache of your supporters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Buhari Renames National Stadium Abuja After MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.