Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Police In Ipaja Police Station Are Harassing People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Ipaja Police Station Are Harassing People (971 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police In Ipaja Police Station Are Harassing People by Enyola(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
It is now getting to an alarming rate, and rapidly becoming unbearable. The men of the police force at alagolo police station, ayobo police station and stations in this vicinity are become daily treats to motorist and people.

They are busy extorting motorist and people everyday while thieves rob at almost everypart of the community everyday. Even yesterday, a cafe called massabol was robbed while Police wre busy collecting toll at Gate, Austars cafe where i am now was rubbed last week thursday while police were gathered in front of their station collecting money from motorist. one of my church member was shot on the same day by this same set of robbers just a stone throw from there black spot, and the next day they go all around arresting people. Thank God the era of yagooo! is gone, but now it is either toronto or seargent bukky and the likes.

Something has to be done about them, they are more like the thieves now cos they operate in the dark and collect even from beggars.

Aboki wey sake make dem dey arrest people with dreads and miniskirts, abeg help me do catch corrupt cops too ooo!!
Re: Police In Ipaja Police Station Are Harassing People by Seun(m): 2:31am On Sep 01, 2007
Sorry about this. Who will protect us from the protectors?
Re: Police In Ipaja Police Station Are Harassing People by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2007
lets all write to our reps to table these issues: either they

a) declare the NPF a disaster area and overhaul police welfare package or, if thats impossible

b) bring back the roadblocks and make the N20 contribution a constitutional right of policemen

i can bet more than half of those robbers are offduty policemen.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Leads Praise Singers For Adedibu / Obama Picks Joe Biden / Fani-kayode Lands New Mistress, Begins Guber Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.