Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (20237 Views)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by muykem: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Instead of just directing AG and CBN to obey the court order immediately.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by atorioke38: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum. Nice fast with good load time
Kazim8867: Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by NwokoloOwa: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Garba Shehu is a mumu.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by marooh: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
I know the reason why buhari never talk anything is that he is rehearsing
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
this one the reason we have Obidients movement today to up thing in the right direction but as usual you guys have refused to have sense, as if APC uses jazz in their members

Nothing like Jazz, Bro! 🙂

APC/Tinubu fans are Just a Bunch of Wicked-Minded folks.
who wants Nigeria to remain Poverty stricken and remain a Struggling nation! undecided

While the Tribalists amongst dem FEAR the scenario of Nigeria becoming Great through an IGBO Man! sad smiley
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by orumba(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Supreme Court has reduced their self to nothing.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by DrMuzungu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Garba Shehu should retire while he still can.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.

See who wan pursue presidency seat. Mugu wey no get orientation.. cheesy
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Sltp: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...Personally, he is a good man with good intentions, but a bad leader and administrator. He allows everyone do their assignments without interference. Too bad

Tinubu Is a better leader and potential president( than Buhari); except that the foundation of his emergence is already faulty.

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

Those still hoping Obi will reclaim some mandate should lessen their hope and go about their businesses. Well, Let's leave that to fate.

To think you'll reclaim mandate from Tinubu sounds like play to me. Emi Lokan?

You see that structure wey them de shout, them get am strong for Inside Judiciary.

Las las, nobody pass God.

May whatever outcome be most favorable🇳🇬🙏🏻
Shut up. How can a terrorist be a good man or have good intentions?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by MrPADDY(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Government of lies, top to bottom, from the beginning to the end. Which court order Buhari ever obeyed since he took over power?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Coronavirus1: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.
Buhari is not useless or judiciary is useless they have the power to enforce judgement but they are looking the face of the government and romancing them stupid judge's
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Kul3ger(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

I have noticed something about every Urchin; just like most politicians, they falsely think everyone is as dumb as they are.... just like this one I'm quoting l, they know nothing about the psychological game they are playing

PETER OBI will reclaim our mandate

I dumb ba? Psychological game ke? Lol

I see you're a strong Obidient. Don't feel hurt, the outcome pain me as well. I only shared my opinion..

And stop insulting people upandan. You're on a public forum, learn to take opinions without insults. We all want a better Nigeria, kid
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by NIGERIAisComedy: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

Bro, drop the emotions. Tinubu has far more leadership potentials than Buhari....farrrr more

You emotional MFs, can't believe this. You are telling ME to be LESS EMOTIONAL

Brainless!

2 + 2 = 4, is that based on emotion?

I'm telling you Tinubu didn't attend debate or interview, you are calling it emotion.

No wonder you country doesn't have electricity or water, while others are trying to find water on other planets, you can't even pipe it in your own backyard.

Yet you call it emotion, bruuuuuh

Black Africans men, Deluded!
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by emmybobo1: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Then sack them and send them to jail
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
All this nonsense is not a good thing. CBN needs to officially announce that they stand with the supreme court order and that citizens should accept the old notes. Simple!
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by nonhuman(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nothing like Jazz, Bro! 🙂

APC/Tinubu fans are Just a Bunch of Wicked-Minded folks.
who wants Nigeria to remain Poverty stricken and remain a Struggling nation! undecided

While the Tribalists amongst dem FEAR the scenario of Nigeria becoming Great through an IGBO Man! sad smiley I think you are right espetially on the bolded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Kul3ger(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

You emotional MFs, can't believe this. You are telling ME to be LESS EMOTIONAL

Brainless!

2 + 2 = 4, is that based on emotion?

I'm telling you Tinubu didn't attend debate or interview, you are calling it emotion.

No wonder you country doesn't have electricity or water, while others are trying to find water on other planets, you can't even pipe it in your own backyard.

Yet you call it emotion, bruuuuuh

Black Africans men, Deluded!

Stop ranting and insulting. I made a statement, you have said a thousand curses without a response to my opinion.

A reminder: Tinubu is a better leader than Bubari... Can you stay focused on the debate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by TheboyGhost(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Realists:

Power is never a given for free you have to take it by building bridges amongst your friends and foes.
Obi only campaigned to his tribal voters and left core Nigerians out of his consultation.

What do you mean "Core Nigerians??
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oga you are smart by Alf . If you said Buhari was not the one why did he came out after the first supreme Court gurgement that the old #200 note should be legal Tender in the land? God will Punish Whoever among you working underneath to implement a good policy in a bad way to surfer Nigerians in the name of politics or Riverry in Nigeria. God will also punish those who supported this policy with the hope that it will fight their political enemy. Bihari will go Emefiele will go Nigeria will remain.

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Neye412(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari will go down in history as the most incompetent, docile and ‘a never do good’ president Nigeria ever had. He’s just foolishly stubborn, wicked and insensitive to the plights of the same masses who elected him overwhelmingly into office.

A lot of his appointees takes huge advantage of his naivety to pursue their own personal aggrandizement and in extension ride a rough shod on the country at large.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by NIGERIAisComedy: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:

Stop ranting and insulting. I made a statement, you have said a thousand curses without a response to my opinion.

A reminder: Tinubu is a better leader than Bubari... Can you stay focused on the debate?

You bring them out of me, cause you see white and call it black, and want to gaslight be into your asinine line of thought

abeg swerve bro, swerrrrrrrrrveeee, den park well angry

When we dey follow check wetin Elon Musk dey do, you are ear sayin BULABA will be a good, abi, better president, then in 4 years, you will be writing articles, about how Nigerians are suffering - AS EXPECTED!

Na una type dey plant cassava, come begin dey look for strawberry during harvest. You go dey shout like madman

"Where my strawberry? "

"Where my strawberry? "

Before pesin pour cold water for ya face, remine u say, "bros, bet nobi cassava u plant "

mtheew, abeg am outtta ear, peace
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Kul3ger(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

You bring them out of me, cause you see white and call it black, and want to gaslight be into your asinine line of thought

abeg swerve bro, swerrrrrrrrrveeee, den park well angry

When we dey follow check wetin Elon Musk dey do, you are ear sayin BULABA will be a good, abi, better president, then in 4 years, you will be writing articles, about how Nigerians are suffering - AS EXPECTED!

Na una type dey plant cassava, come begin dey look for strawberry during harvest. You go dey shout like madman

"Where my strawberry? "

"Where my strawberry? "

Before pesin pour cold water for ya face, remine u say, "bros, bet nobi cassava u plant "

mtheew, abeg am outtta ear, peace

Na wa o. You still no talk anything relevant to my ‘claim’

Your emotions probably got in. You went all talking about strawberries and cassava.
You and Tinubu I no come know who worse...

Enjoy your new president bro
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by sleemomymy: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
iwaeda:

A nation without head. Buhari will go down in history as a man who is never meant to rule Nigeria, but since we have enough myopic people, it happened..
A man that dont know his responsibilities, a total failure. See the kind of statement being issued by presidency
grin grin grin grin grin
You said exactly what is in my mind. SEE WHAT PRESIDENT OF NATION IS SAYING. WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY SUFFERING.
I VOTED FOR HIM TWICE AND THIS IS HOW HE PAY ME BACK? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY 29 TO COME.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Raf4: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
......and he is not aware that both the AGF and CBN governor are defying the Supreme Court order? Lame excuse 😒
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=nonhuman post=121715555][/quote]

Yea, Very Correct.

If it was Questionable Character Men like Chris Ngige or Orji Uzor Kalu that was contesting for Presidency,
Most of our Tribalistic NL Current Urchins wouldn't have complained of IPOB or Igbo @all.

But They know PETER OBI is different and Will steer Nigerians to the Right Path! cool

Hence, they do Not want an IgboMan to Receive the Glory/accolades.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Vinnie2000(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheboyGhost:

What do you mean "Core Nigerians??
Kebbi and Yobe Pple in North east.
+SW agberos. cool
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Nuzo1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
On this particular policy, buhari is not slow or indecisive. It’s a well calculated plan to frustrate vote buyers, kidnappers and other criminals who require physical cash to carry out their criminal activities.

If we can tell ourselves the truth, the policy has achieved most part of the aforementioned.

The delay in relaxing the policy a little bit is because of extension of the gubernatorial elections. As soon as it’s done, the policy will be relaxed a bit. But believe me, cashless policy has come to stay.

As for those blackmailing and mocking people for supporting the policy, you can continue. We all know the policy made a lot of difference in this past election.

Only Inec was influenced. No party had enough cash to buy voters from polling units. And that left a lot of loopholes for winnable court cases.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Whywhycy: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr President , we are still appealing to you to obey court orders in respect of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He has no business in dss custody.
On this naira scarcity, my advise is you should always act instead of keeping mute. Many Nigerians are suffering because of this policy and we Nigerians don't know CBN or agf because we did not vote for them.
So, sir, if anything goes wrong, everyone will be calling you name.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by seunmsg(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
A lengthy and empty statement. All three shalaye is not necessary. Simply issue a statement that you’ve approved the recirculation of the old notes as legal tender in line with the judgement of the Supreme Court. It shouldn’t be this difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by sonofthunder: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church / Jonathan During State Visit To South-Africa (Pictures) / Ambode Shuts Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.