Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (20236 Views)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by canalily(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
So what are we waiting for for money to be available Who do we believe now?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Yayi229: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 13, 2023

Zero responsibility

Animals are better than these fools...and these are some people's parents too
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Moseshasss: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
So the PRESIDENT cannot address the nation on this matter......I have never seen anything like this ...... President silent on a matter of National importance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baba always goes slow just like snails. What is the purpose of a leader that always keeps mute when the nation needs him to speak up? Always doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Don't worry your time is almost up.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by SmartyPants(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
These people have no respect for Nigerians. They are using silence and body language to say one thing, while using press releases to deny having implied such meanings.

The governors are right to step up and insist on naira usage now.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by nairalander2020(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
All this energy he took to push blame he could have use it to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by AlmightyMod(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
But buhari was quick to come on live TV and tell us that only the #200 that will be legal tender undecided
Let him come out and make the same pronouncement like he did last 3 weeks.

I know once jagaban is sworn in all this nonsense go stop

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Ekpekus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 13, 2023
Then Buhari should either give a statement or fire the appointed CBN governor. Why is Buhari trying to be clever than half?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.
Who is this Wailer?

Gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba balublu!
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by od4life(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
kolafolabi:
I don't know why it is so difficult for Mr. President to address the Nation on this issue. If he is tired or fed up, he should atleast give the power in an acting capacity to the VP till May 29

Things are not going as they are used to be. No money, no fuel, no electricity, no food and even no credible elections. Oh Lord, why always us

With this press release, he has addressed the nation. The Presidency said in that press release that the CBN governor should do his job and obey court rulings. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by descartes400: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.

I agree with you completely.

Buhari is annoying to the core! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Miles300: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari is a cancer to Nigeria ..there is nothing progressive about his government...fucking retard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by kolafolabi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
od4life:

With this press release, he has addressed the nation. The Presidency said in that press release that the CBN governor should do his job and obey court rulings. Simple!

Has himself ever obeyed the court?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by damoobaba: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naija, its well
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by maasoap(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
But he didn't equally tell them to comply. Well, Buhari and his aides are slowly handing over Emefiele and AGF to hangman. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by vickyboi: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Confuse president
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by davidtemi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shey u dey whine me ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Diligent1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari should come out and talk
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Realists(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...I trust Tinubu will be a better president; except that the foundation is already faulty

I still wish Obi won

Power is never a given for free you have to take it by building bridges amongst your friends and foes.
Obi only campaigned to his tribal voters and left core Nigerians out of his consultation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by od4life(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
kolafolabi:

Has himself ever obeyed the court?
Well...that is debatable.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by fuelsaver: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by kolafolabi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
od4life:

Well...that is debatable.

Lol
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by ehemwhy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari just fed Emefiele to the wolves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by descartes400: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
kolafolabi:
I don't know why it is so difficult for Mr. President to address the Nation on this issue. If he is tired or fed up, he should atleast give the power in an acting capacity to the VP till May 29

Things are not going as they are used to be. No money, no fuel, no electricity, no food and even no credible elections. Oh Lord, why always us

If it were the VP that is acting, he would since disposed off the CBN governor, infact the CBN governor would have been cooling off his heels in DSS captivity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by TalkingBird: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
The President spoke on the Naira denomination that is allowed.

Let the President again, tell us that we can use all denominations pls.

We beg you handlers, help us so the President will enable the usage of the currencies
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by adioolayi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Long read....

Lacks key information we need to move us forward..

Didn't the President have directive for the reintroduction of old #200

So, it is now the President knows he doesn't want to micromanage anyone

It's well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by easzypeaszy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sacodi:
This election would've been Complete Legacy should we had allow a level playing field
Oga dis election clean..na bc ur Obi no win..if he had won..Tinubu fans too wl say same tin...so just free ur mind..the election ovr free.
How una go gt 90% frm SE and expct othr region not to vote der person..una gt sense so
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by NIGERIAisComedy: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...Personally, he is a good man with good intentions, but a bad leader and administrator. He allows everyone do their assignments without interference. Too bad

Tinubu Is a better leader and potential president; except that the foundation of his emergence is already faulty.

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

Those still hoping Obi will reclaim some mandate should just forget and go about their business. Let's leave that to fate.

To think you'll reclaim mandate from Tinubu sounds like play to me. Emi Lokan?

You see that structure wey them de shout, them get am strong for Inside Judiciary.

Las las, nobody pass God.

May whatever outcome be most favorable🇳🇬🙏🏻

Tinubu a better leader?

Men I hate you Nigerians with a passion. Always deceiving yourselves and retrogressing.

A man that did not do interview or debate when he needed your votes is who you think will do better when he doesn't even need you anymore

You Nigerians have very thick daftness, no joke.

Like furr jacket thickness, of daftness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by CyberWolf: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Then sack them now or something angry what da fvck is wrong with this beast for Christ sake? sad
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
kolafolabi:

It is a good policy!
Tinubu will not win!
This policy will curb vote buying!
This will be buharis greatest legacy
Yes people against this policy are the ones killing the country!

If I hear Pim!

Enjoy ur policy.

U must trek, queue up in the sun for 5 hours because of 2k.

Don't complain o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.