Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (20235 Views)

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Naira Crisis: States Plan Contempt Proceedings Against Malami, Emefiele / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by akan102: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emefiele and malami over to you
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by TheboyGhost(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Kebbi and Yobe Pple in North east.

+SW agberos. cool

grin grin

okay.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by barinedan(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why has buhari not addressed the nation as he did on the 16th of February a day after the Supreme Court's ruling? Why has the AGF and the CBN governor not been summoned or quried by the president for not obeying the order? These men are sitting comfortably in their offices without any sanction from the president and you expect us to believe that the president is not working with them to cause more pains on us?
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Time for all Nigerians to see the might of DSS. I bet they will swing into action now.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Mayeldah(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Isn't the Presidency and Buhari stupid?

They are aswearugad!!!

So the same Buhari that gave a speech authorizing the continous use of N200 all of a sudden doesn't know what to do anymore? This is beyond Malami and Emefiele, Buhari is just wicked and foolish at the same time
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by stevups(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If ABBA kyari was alive Tinubu would have never won that APC primaries. After his death the rest of the cabals aren't intelligent enough. ABBA kyari was the one running things if for Buhari back then.

If you know Tinubu you would have understood that Abba Kyari was a baby in political affairs
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
And why is it that after giving the marching order to CBN to make available cash for the masses, he has not deem it fit to even confirm if CBN have obeyed the directive.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Emenconwaotu: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thunder fire them..
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by jowa16: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Failure...
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
SaLongs1:
All l see here is sound and fury that signifies nothing. Are we getting access to our monies or not?

Lol, I read it diligently expecting to find a light at the end of the tunnel or even a tunnel sef, he ended up writing a lot and saying nothing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Fearyourcreator: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.
Na una type una papa dey spend transformer money for community... Una dey sabi bad mouth other people papa
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Fearyourcreator: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:
Buhari is useless I swear.

This same indecision is what made Saraki to dribble his own APC party and install himself and his PDP friends as the Senate leadership in 2015, after a hard won victory by the APC.

Something is seriously wrong with Buhari.

This the same indecision to news that Buhari wanted to marry his Minister of Environment.

Same indecision to news that the CBN Governor wanted to contest the APC presidential primaries.

Buhari is sleeping while riding a bicycle.

Little wonder Abba Kyari as CoS to the President, was the one running the country and keeping things afloat.

If Emefiele is not arrested on the very 1st day of Tinubu’s tenure, then I will know I have to get things done by myself and pursue the Presidency seat myself.
Na una type una papa dey spend transformer money for community... Una dey sabi bad mouth other people papa..
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Cantonese: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
"As for the cashless system the CBN is determined to put in place, it is a known fact that many of the country’s citizens who bear the brunt of the sufferings, surprisingly support the policy as they believe that the action would cut corruption, fight terrorism, build an environment of honesty and reinforce the incorruptible leadership of the President”.

Someone says he does not like beans, but eats akara. E get as a be na.

PMB is not against the court order, but the masses who are assumed to suffer the brunt, support it fully. Una no see say na INEC delay the implementation? If INEC concluded the elections on the 11th of March, the orders would have been given to the banks long ago.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by 2paid2Bmad: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari is the most useless President any country can ever have. This man deserves to face a firing squad for his treasonous policies towards the Nigerian state. I can’t believe some persons voted a dullard like this twice and still defending him.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by commoditiesnig: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
ehemwhy:
Buhari just fed Emefiele to the wolves
I tell you.. Emefiele no intelligent at all.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by Isabi4lov: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Before any Aboki will smell that presidential seat again maybe after 30yrs cos Buhari has represented them very well undecided

What's the essence of all these sufferings and his children are living so well , almost all his children got married in his tenure using the money meant for citizens .
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by dododawa1: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will face God one day
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by OyinO: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2023
These men, Emefulefu and Buhari did not suffer in this country. During their days as kids and young teenagers, they enjoyed FREE EDUCATION SCHEMES rampant back in the days. Then he proceeded to military training where Government takes care of feeding and still pay stipends. After graduation or passing out, he begins to enjoy life as a military officer. He then rose to the height of becoming a military Head of State or President. Today, he's still ruling in old age. Therefore, they're insensitive to the plight of the ordinary citizens because they are privileged opportunists and beneficiaries who didn't taste hardship.
When people like that rules, the generality of the citizens are bound to suffer untold hardship and misery. Same with expired politicians allowed to come back to rule after embezzling all the funds meant for Constituency projects. Coming back again and again will never guarantee that they'll deliver. The leopard can never change its spots. The huge sums of money they have accumulated over the long years of being in power will never allow them to feel or perceive the sufferings or expectations of their deprived people wallowing in various degrees of hardship. That's why we must vote wisely this time around.
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by kanuchibuezeo: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2023
They can't pass God. Abacha can testify that. The mandate will be returned.
Kul3ger:
Buhari is too dull...Personally, he is a good man with good intentions, but a bad leader and administrator. He allows everyone do their assignments without interference. Too bad

Tinubu Is a better leader and potential president( than Buhari); except that the foundation of his emergence is already faulty.

I still wish Obi won. Obi may not have the political will and experience to handle a country withso much diversity like Nigeria and deliver all the hype during the campaigns; sha just allow Nigerians pick their leader.

Those still hoping Obi will reclaim some mandate should lessen their hope and go about their businesses. Well, Let's leave that to fate.

To think you'll reclaim mandate from Tinubu sounds like play to me. Emi Lokan?

You see that structure wey them de shout, them get am strong for Inside Judiciary.

Las las, nobody pass God.

May whatever outcome be most favorable🇳🇬🙏🏻
Re: Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Remove Buhari already! No time for that rubbish mallam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.