Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender (90320 Views)

Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by NIGERIAisComedy: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
sparko1:

They should share in the blame because they should know better but for their own selfish reasons they decided to stand against Nigerians.

How you know someone who is evil, he watch as people die but say nothing but once he loss election he cries on TV, he stand behind policy that will kill people and encourage it because it will favour him.

If everyone stood against it from the beginning both the president and CBN governor might have rethink the decision, but they joined Buhari, some people even were praising Buhari because of it, they deserved to share from whatever we dish out to Buhari.

Obi did criticize the policy though, when it started to fail.

You can't say you will condemn a so called good policy blindly, unless of course the implementation is subpar.

I don't think Obi was demonic to say he supported the policy at the height of the scarcity.

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by ofuonyebi: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
useless EMEFI=OLE....useless and worst CBN Governor Nigeria ever produced!

So, it took the idiot 10--harmer days on the head of the innocent citizens for you to obey the order of the Supreme court?

oh! as EMEFI=OLE ....LORDSHIP WISHES!

iF truly our court are so well...by now, you should be behind bars for deciding to be another deadly supreme court on your own!

Tufia! EMEFI=OLE!...I SAY TUFIAKWA!!

Your type will never come to that seat again!
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Chetas81(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
sparko1:

They should share in the blame because they should know better but for their own selfish reasons they decided to stand against Nigerians.

How you know someone who is evil, he watch as people die but say nothing but once he loss election he cries on TV, he stand behind policy that will kill people and encourage it because it will favour him.

If everyone stood against it from the beginning both the president and CBN governor might have rethink the decision, but they joined Buhari, some people even were praising Buhari because of it, they deserved to share from whatever we dish out to Buhari.
if anyone told you that we are practicing democracy it's just a lie OF THE Morden days

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Anunakeeh: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
unityresource:
Mission accomplished. No more money in circulation. Both old and new.

💯💯💯
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Belleful: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Devil-lose emefiele will die by plane crash.
But my best wish is for Tinubu to arrest him and hand him over to us for mass beating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Vinnie2000(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

No dey disguise.

Nigerians knows who stood for them and those who support the pains they’re going through..

Stood for which Nigerians? undecided

Did Tinubu Stand Up for Nigerians and Speak Out when his Satanic APC Party caused

*Killing of TIVs in Benue Killings
*Killing of Northerners by Bandits.
*Galloping Inflation and General Hunger.
*EndSars Protests
*ASUU Eight months Strike
*Herdsmen Killings in SW.
*Church Massacre at Iwo, etc..😕

Stop praising a Selfish, GREEDY, FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT man like Tinubu! sad

5 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
unityresource:
Mission accomplished. No more money in circulation. Both old and new.
Lol. Some of us still have the old notes in abundance

2 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
At the end of the day, it becomes another effort in futility.

Although it really helped in stopping some daredevil politicians from retaining their lucrative offices.
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by naikeboy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
I no blame Buhari and emefiele na karma way carry me come Nigeria I blame when better countries day

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by ufuosman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
izenco2005:
After hungry done wipe me tire grin
ur own dey learn work for my own😂😂😂😂

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by ufuosman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dis people again
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Anunakeeh: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tookool:

Don’t expect a change. Even the old notes will be difficult to get

Thank you for this.

Banks and People who are in possession of the Old Notes will keep on Hoarding it.

So there is nothing to celebrate or be happy about.

They have successfully Created a problem that will persist throughout this Year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by sparko1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nice dat Nobody has called PETER OBI's name here. 😊👍

because He is not a member of the USELESS APC party, and does NOT work in Aso Rock. sad

But he supporter it, he is just as bad as Buhari, he doesn't care about anyone, just doing eye service to get sympathy vote from his foolish foot soilders.

The kind of fanatic that Buhari breed is the same PO breed, the difference is, they are both on two religious divides, I am sure if PO was a Muslim, Buhari will be his MENTOR.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by mywells: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
His brother in law sue him to court in the UK,the said inlaw dupe him and make him emefiele look stupid,the last time he went to court in the UK he was almost jail,the said brother in-law gave him a soft landing,for the issues not to escalate he now brought in the money policy ideal without the knowledge of the finance minister,at the looks of thing he presented the proposal to buhari the way the driver presented a proposal which he signed,now the driver is dead to bury, emefiele know buhari is daft that's why he tested him with Money policy.
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Enddy50ty:
This APC led Buhari’s regime has rubbished court judgements in this country and the judiciary at large.

Imagine where the president has to approve court judgments or will I say give orders for the judgements to be obeyed.

Which one is APC led Buhari government again?

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by papamodico: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, really want to punish Nigerian. God dey o
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Emola12(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
REDshouse:
Tinubu won emiefiwere
nah tinubu get court or tinubu dey among governors whey carry the matter go court U lack integrity sorry to say

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Karlifate: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wait till tomorrow, to confirm the authenticity of this news. Before Emefiele serve you hot breakfast overnight.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Anunakeeh: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
After all the sufferings dat ppl have been thru.

I know how much I have spent in buying cash and some transfers dat I did nd was debited but the person I sent it to didn't see alert.

Same here.

Buharee and Elefiele will not die Well.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Vinnie2000(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
IpobAntidote:

The 2 losers supported the asinine policy. Tinubu did not.

Obi and Atiku should NEVER be blamed for their Responses!

Both are not in APC and ONLY responded to Information available to them. sad

U should be blaming Buhari and the Devilish, Clueless, USELESS APC party who bought up this Policy! undecided

3 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari sons of Satan. They haven't idea how much businesses have shut down, how much money people like me have wasted due to their astronomical level of incompetence.

May disaster be your portion

Woe betide you two

6 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Shadysen: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
INCE chairman
emefi
buhari
tinebu
all the suporters of this evil government
Jehovah of army will punish you guys for this suffering, kidnapping
killing of innocent souls.
AMEN!
It coming from my heart.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by sparko1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Obi did criticize the policy though, when it started to fail.

You can't say you will condemn a so called good policy blindly, unless of course the implementation is subpar.

I don't think Obi was demonic to say he supported the policy at the height of the scarcity.

Young man keep quiet, I don't need to be an economist to know that that policy will be harmful.

You introduce new money, give a very short timeline for old ones, then refuse to supply the new ones so someone can't buy votes, how stupid is that, if you don't think that is demonic I don't know what is.

People were dying everyday, banks were getting burnt, bank staffs fear for their lives but he still said its alright, he should take his place beside the devil Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Slimchase(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu De Jagaban's Body Language in Action......
Just watch as agitations of 2023 Presidential Election outcome will die slowly as money starts to circulate normal like before.
Sense no go kee Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Emola12(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
the most useless party to rule Nigeria is APC
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by hspda: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Watch as people come to blame Obi and Atiku that are in no way afilliated with this government.

Yet they exalt Bulaba, that brought mad hardship to Nigerians in the form of BuBU, all because of EMI LO KAN.

Bulaba brought NEPA bill herdsman ex coup plotter and the people rejoiced, singing, praise you Bulaba, for you have brought us BUBU.

Sane minds were and still are befuddled, perplexed, disoriented, bemused, but most importantly, they were/are CORNfused at how Nigerians will chose characters like BuBU and BuLaBa.

Nigeria is a Comedy and the joke is on us.

You go cry for the next four years brov. Be like you've signed contract with weeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by spencekat(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ykc2:
is emefiele the president of Nigeria?didn't goodluck Jonathan sack Sanusi when he started misbehaving?
Ask them o.They will leave Buhari and be attacking Emefiele.
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari is a combination that shouldn't have come close to power. A sadist, a wicked person, a clueless person, an intellectual deficient person, shouldn't lead anybody. It was a grave mistake allowing this clown lead us.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by Debangis20(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
smiley
Re: CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender by blue4lif(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yeye man calling himself CBN governor. Our president elect has been vindicated because he condemned the policy right away from the beginning.

Long live Tinubu, live Nigeria................. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.