Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return (49251 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why Power Devolution Is Important / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by sirjoggy(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Victory assure in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by adunnioladipupo: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
This is the difference between The LP and APC.

They are strategic in nature

They put all hands on deck

Not ones that will be sleeping while others are working onko to turn to a baby crying have lossing out

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Algold: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Pick it up anytime sir, na we dy reign.

Daytime robbers...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by searchng4love: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
You did not collect it for your own personal selfish reasons....
You have COVID

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by searchng4love: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
So to stay bk in Lagos and strategize how to rig for ur party is paramount than your certificate of return Anywx all rigging for Balablu candidates will be resisted and crushed obidiently this coming Saturday. cool
You're pained he's campaigning for Sanwoolu again

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by searchng4love: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:

He should tell that to the children in his constituency.
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Algold:

Daytime robbers...
Nigt crawler thiefs. Presidency can’t be stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by searchng4love: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
Lol. He could read the handwriting on the wall. He is afraid of returning the certificate like Tulumbu when the time comes.
Don't die yet

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Very selfish set of politicians...I pity this country

Shouldn't you pity yourself more? Nigeria needs no pity - it's going to be in safe hands in May! In whose hands are you? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by AmotekunSW: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
So to stay bk in Lagos and strategize how to rig for ur party is paramount than your certificate of return Anywx all rigging for Balablu candidates will be resisted and crushed obidiently this coming Saturday. cool

No rigging. The ipob party will be dealt with on Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by AMI3(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
If u don't like that one I can redesign another beautiful one for u. This Nigeria we do the do at anytime we don't care bro.
I have samples that u can choose from
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Jostoman: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Bluntguy:
Lol. He could read the handwriting on the wall. He is afraid of returning the certificate like Tulumbu when the time comes.
femi knows that he is not the original owner of the certificate and he is the pencil down by our temporary president elect to over as chief of staff.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Jostoman: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Guy man, Tinubu want to give you chief of Staff, simple. Why parabulating.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by MuchAdo: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:

Balablu weed joke has Gallantly settled on your brain

Olod*! cheesy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/why-i-did-not-collect-certificate-of-return-gbajabiamila/

Previous thread:
Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff

anytime e reach southsouth/south east turn for something Dem go say, we did not talk about zoning

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by johngwain: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Na for that visa fee and documentation fee una go chop the person mugu, u think say u wise.... No down payment your ass...
simple250:

How far,all your family member don move to canada
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Jostoman: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Una don distribute the money wey una don share since last week in lagos and ogun state finish?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Proffdada: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2023
simple250:

How far,all your family member don move to canada
na wetin I dey ask sef o 😂
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Sermwell(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

We go rig am and you will cry ... Lolzzzz!!! Awon omo ode
Saying "we" as if these politicians giving a rat sh1t about you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by tabaralph: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2023
MuchAdo:

There will be no army to save you when you get flogged this time around cheesy

Flogged abi stoning, let them try rubbing on Saturday…
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by PHZADDY1(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Okealaaye:

Shouldn't you pity yourself more? Nigeria needs no pity - it's going to be in safe hands in May! In whose hands are you? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's?
In a shaky hands?try to connect your brain to your fingers before you type...representative of the dirtiest tribe on earth lol.
Yellow-bar online miscreant
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Lukuluku69(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Bluntguy:

True, wish is really bigger.

As things stands, he won't be returned as The Speaker of the House. He will be a Floor Member. So, a Chief of Staff is bigger.

Remember David Mark did not participate in any Floor Debate or any sort of Senate business when Saraki was the Senate President. He just sat through the 4 years doing nothing and the next Election he just vamoosed and gave someone else the slot.

From Senate President to being shush across the Chambers is too much for him to bear.

The same scenario might play out again with Gbaja.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Rebuke: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2023
People that are bigger than the law of the country,lol. Even if there's a law that says it must be picked up, they will flaunt it.

Na dem full there na.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Navalsadiq(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by badoh(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Read and understand the content instead of rushing to comment nonsense.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2023
E no concern us
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Maga123: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Demonic people
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Yoighaman(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Mr. Femi. You better remain in the HOR, that Tinubu certificate will be returned because he acquired it in a crooked way and manner, nor go dull yourself o, a bird in hand is better than six in the forest. I don talk my own.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by winner37(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

Its sounds legit 🤠
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return by Thryphosa(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Make DOE take the HOR position!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.