Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Big Sex Fantasy - Version 4.3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Sex Fantasy - Version 4.3 (395 Views)

Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / 70-year-old Pensioner Spends Over 4.3 Million Naira To Enlarge His Manhood - Pix / What's Your Sex Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Sex Fantasy - Version 4.3 by Happened: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Maybe all you DO is .... Get a Good girl , Book a Good hotel ...... With Enough AC .... Nack the Girl .... She will Go !!!!

Tomorrow morning , you checkout of hotel room by 12 ......

Na Like this you dey take flex for yourlife ....

Bro That's not the peak of flexing !!!!

Let me share with you what i did !!!!

I Searched for a Village Girl That Nack very well ....

I Took her to a resort in Calabar , The Hotel Get Forest .... so we went inside the forest , with our ANCER BOOM SPEAKER , MUSIC PLAYER !!!! ... Playing music , below is the list of items we went with !!!

A Sex Lubricant
Super Yogurt Cream drinks ....
A Dildoo
A Body Oil ....
A Travelling Mat !!!
We don't need Condoms - We Nack Raw !!!

So as we dey inside the bush .... na their we start our music ... she lied on top of a rock ..... i oiled her body .... poured the cream yougurt all over her body ... as she suck my gbola ......

Na all these things i dey Plan Give my clients who are ready to petronize me ..... get the biggest nack experience ... You can't Just make money and be using only hotels ....

Let's Book a:

Bush Nack for you
Boat Nack for you !!!
Zoo nack for you !!! (Animals will be watching you)
Penthouse nack (You will be on top the tallest house in Lagos) - Nacking with view of all over Lagos.
Luxury Car nack (Nack inside a moving Rolls Royce in Lagos)
Village Nack (let visit a Village and Nack)
Highway nack (You will be nacking at night on the road , with view of cars moving) - Enough security available.

You can come with your wife (Or Girlfriend) - Or we book a sex model for you !!! - Any amount of girl you need is available ....

We can also organize nack party for your friends !!!

Not Just Hotels , let's try somewhere else .

YOUR PRIVACY IS 100% GUARANTEED

If You Need This Service , Visit Our Website to book section: https://kpekus.com/

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Quora Users Only / Why Am I Not Sad After A Breakup? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.