Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" (12027 Views)

Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by brutustech: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Governor Sanwo Olu has shown exceptional leadership in his last three years as governor of Lagos State. He has implemented numerous initiatives aimed at improving the lives of Lagosians, including infrastructure development, healthcare reform, and job creation.

His dedication to the people of Lagos State is commendable, and his efforts have resulted in significant progress and development in the state. He is a visionary leader who has demonstrated the capacity to drive growth and innovation in Lagos State and deserves a second chance.

You can watch the documentary "The Making of Sanwo Olu" below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozjpSB3A3js

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo Olu is to be returned, let that sink. Lagos is not for kids and Gbadebo should know where to put his legs.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by raskymonojendor: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
The two most experienced candidates for this election are Doherty and Sanwo Olu.

Chinedu GRV is just riding on the waves of Labour Party. He lost local government chairmanship election under Kowa Party, then moved to PDP. He lost Lagos senatorial east election under PDP, then moved to Labour Party. I wonder what Party he would be moving to after losing to Sanwo Olu.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by lonelydora: 3:45am On Mar 15, 2023
At the rate Sanwo-olu is going, if you get child dedication for area, him fit show.

We fit see am dey do conductor for Oshodi - Mile 2 bus sef.

Well. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is our man to restore sanity in Lagos.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Ok12345(f): 3:46am On Mar 15, 2023
S

300 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Omoawoke: 3:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Sanwo Olu the IPOB slayer

If not witch craft, what makes some people compare this man to BBnaija IPOB actor called Chinedu GRV

Ipob should leave Lagos politics and go and liberate themselves from Monday sit at home in Anambra.
Why all of them chook eyes for Lagos matter. It is an insult for them to be telling us who becomes governor in our land and calling our land a “no man’s land”
Which kind Wahala?

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by socialmediaman: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Format don cast! His main oga was beaten 900K to 155K votes by Peter Obi, wetin remain? No be to shock am on Saturday?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Chronicbeggers: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Zukwanuike this governor

1 Like

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by KanwuliaExtra: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Abeg GETAT with your IMPORTED ONDO STATE THUG! cheesy

He not even a son of the soil.
Political bassstards in power.
Twa!

3 Likes

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Bubu4Sea: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Lagosians are determined to pay Sanwo-Olu Back for his wickedness.
He confiscated people's lands illegally & they are waiting to pay back on Saturday

https://twitter.com/Onye_Ani/status/1635216585517572098

Sanwo-Olu ordered the killing of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki. cry
Its na insult to now expect them to vote for him again. sad

https://twitter.com/itzz_blitz1/status/1633059017671974915

Sanwo-Olu tried denying it but the report clearly states he invited the Army

https://twitter.com/517p705/status/1632873892204224512

The Army are angry that Sanwo-Olu is denying inviting them.
He wont apologize for the deaths,instead he is denying it

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1633390360788443140

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Omoawoke: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2023
socialmediaman:
Format don cast! His main oga was beaten 900K to 155K votes by Peter Obi, wetin remain? No be to shock am on Saturday?

It takes a low IQ to believe that apc had 155k votes in Lagos.
Are u saying they had an average of less than 8k votes per local government?
Are you normal or just stupid ?

And the sad thing is that most of you carrying this matter for head are ipob people.
Leave our southwest politics alone and go face your politics for southeast

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Moony45: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Nice PR. I dont know why all these GEN Z yorubas will leave competence or incompetence due to hate (Endsars) for a complex city like Lagos. The same mindset that brought in Incompetent Buhari (Since they want anything but Jonathan at the time).

3 Likes

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by socialmediaman: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Ovo200: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The two most experienced candidates for this election are Doherty and Sanwo Olu.

Chinedu GRV is just riding on the waves of Labour Party. He lost local government chairmanship election under Kowa Party, then moved to PDP. He lost Lagos senatorial east election under PDP, then moved to Labour Party. I wonder what Party he would be moving to after losing to Sanwo Olu.

Agbado Urchin
Stop crying

We will rather vote an inexperienced man than vote a killer
By the way he is experienced

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by smokinloud(m): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2023
SANWOOLU the man to reckon with!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Waakanda: 3:53am On Mar 15, 2023
I voted for Obi as president... and actually wanted to vote GRV this coming Saturday but when I went through his vision for Lagos, especially what he intends to achieve within his first 100 days in office, I was disappointed. I like GRV but he's not ready to handle Lagos effectively with his lofty vision.

Sentiments apart, I think Sanwo has done well so far. He deserves another chance. More so, he has, of recent, 'graduated' from the school of humility. I love that. I'm sure he'll improve with time.

#My opinion

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Slippy: 3:54am On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin

Lol I have seen more shilling for Sanwo in the last four days than the last four years.

I'm curious is there anybody who voted for Obi who would for Sanwo-Olu?? Lagosians answer please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Omoawoke: 3:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Moony45:
Nice PR. I dont know why all these GEN Z yorubas will leave competence or incompetence due to hate (Endsars) for a complex city like Lagos. The same mindset that brought in Incompetent Buhari (Since they want anything but Jonathan at the time).

Any Gen z that choose to be stupid this Saturday will collect beating and become generator Z

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Killermamba: 3:54am On Mar 15, 2023
brutustech:
Governor Sanwo Olu has shown exceptional leadership in his last three years as governor of Lagos State. He has implemented numerous initiatives aimed at improving the lives of Lagosians, including infrastructure development, healthcare reform, and job creation.

His dedication to the people of Lagos State is commendable, and his efforts have resulted in significant progress and development in the state. He is a visionary leader who has demonstrated the capacity to drive growth and innovation in Lagos State and deserves a second chance.

You can watch the documentary "The Making of Sanwo Olu" below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozjpSB3A3js
was he made from stones or gold. Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by InvertedHammer: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

/

CVs from Nigerians always look outstanding until you offer them a job with minimal supervision. Nigerians are obedient slaves in their professions with SOP under direct supervision of a boss. That's why you can get the best Nigerian brain abroad and throw him/her in the chaos called Nigeria as a Chief Executive and the performance will be abysmal.

Do you want to see the CV of Okezie Ikpeazu?

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by raskymonojendor: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

CVs from Nigerians always look outstanding until you offer them a job with minimal supervision. Nigerians are obedient slaves in their professions with SOP under direct supervision of a boss. That's why you can get the best Nigerian brain abroad and throw him/her in the chaos called Nigeria as a Chief Executive and the performance will be abysmal.

Do you want to see the CV of Okezie Ikpeazu?

/
what's there to see. He was a lecturer in Biochemical Pharmacology. I won't let a scientist like him handle a 1,000,000 naira project. He belongs to the academia.

1 Like

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by waterpouroverfl: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2023
sanwo olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't serve two and love both ...

he can't serve the people and also serve the agberoes

have you ask yourself what will happen if sanwo olu should complete his next tenure

you will all be rule by mc oluomo in proxy ..

all they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

meanwhile..

am not from lagos but as the case may be if i am a resident i have a say

ekiti man leave lagos for lagosians

ondo man leave lagos for lagosians

ogun man leave lagos for lagosians

oyo man leave lagos for lagosians

kwara man leave lagos for lagosians

let the true sons of the soil rule their land

stop pokenosing

let indigineous rule their land

lp top to bottom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2023
socialmediaman:

I thought you people want someone competent. Thank God we no give una Osinbajo, na so una go deceive us joke Peter Obi.
Sanwo Olu is coming. 4+4
No vacancy at Alausa

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No one is telling Omoluabis to leave Lagos.
Please, go back to school and learn to understand what political dynamism is all about.
The age of 'follow-followism' is long over.

Any real 'OMOLUABI' knows the time is ripe to get rid of political sycophancy.
Only educated youth can understand. . . not apostles and disciples of illiterate cerificate-forgers and drug-barons!
Lagosians dey complain give you, or you wan make Dem vote a tribal bigot who doesn't know his Left from right? 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:59am On Mar 15, 2023
You are a working governor but agbero is the one ruling Lagos
Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Omoawoke: 3:59am On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, go back to school and learn to understand what political dynamism is all about.

Only educated youth can understand. . . not apostles and disciples of illiterate cerificate-forgers and drug-barons!
Awon ROCK of AGES . . . AJIBOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Tinubu and SANGO OLULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . SUPPORTERS CLUB.

No shame at all. cheesy

Go and liberate your Anambra people from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home
After you are done, pack your load, leave Lagos and go and develop your land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by KanwuliaExtra: 4:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lagosians dey complain give you, or you wan make Dem vote a tribal bigot who doesn't know his Left from right? 🤣🤣

Please. . .see you on March 18th! kiss

PATRICK GBADEBO CHINEDU RHODES-VIVOUR IS COMMMMMMING!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by smokinloud(m): 4:00am On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Awon ROCK of AGES . . . AJIBOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIEF-NUBU and SANGO OLULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . SUPPORTERS CLUB.

No shame at all. cheesy
YOUR ROYAL "HIGHNESS"!.

1 Like

Re: Documentary: "The Making Of The Man Sanwo Olu" by Slippy: 4:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Moony45:

How well did you know Sanwo or better still what was his pedigree before he was picked over Ambode to become Lagos Governor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Born Again - Police Commissioner Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo Not A Pyrate / Defection: PDP To INEC, Declare Dariye’s Seat Vacant / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.