Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. (5863 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27am On Mar 15, 2023

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27am On Mar 15, 2023
See magic with INEC oooooooo shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:30am On Mar 15, 2023
ONLY A CERTIFICATE FORGER LIKE AJIBOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIEFNUBU can win elections like this. . . .

Wonders! cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:33am On Mar 15, 2023
When BVAS and IREV do not agree . . . . Wahala dey ooooooo grin

I SAY WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! cheesy

Surpeme Court. . . .AGORIOOOLLA. . . . we are waiting for YOUR SUPREME COURT PRESIDENT. . . .ASHIWAJU OF FAKE RESULTS!!!

Muchechehecheche

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by koboko69: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Only you create thread....only you dey run naked like crase person for the thread!

Wahala.!!!!!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
koboko69:
Only you create thread....only you dey run naked like crase person for the thread!

Wahala.!!!!!

Sorry honey. . . I run my own show always.
Don't need no validation from YOU, NL or YOUR MODS. cool

EDO nor be LAGOS or RIVERS! Even on NL.kiss
We nor dey look face or smell nyansh. cool

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Nice2023(m): 4:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Jesus...INEC is indeed a criminal organisation.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Dreal1247: 4:18am On Mar 15, 2023
1 Samuel 17:34-37 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

4 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:34am On Mar 15, 2023
OVER 600 COMMENTS AND COUNTING.

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

OBI-DATTI are not playing oooooooooooooooooooo. . . grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

24 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by SmartPolician: 5:01am On Mar 15, 2023
I couldn't even watch it to the end. I am so angry right now. Wike and Supreme Court governor did a lot of damage to Labour Party.

I keep saying that the day we will be serious about nation-building is the day wrongdoings will have consequences.

Someone should be punished for thwarting the wishes of the people.

22 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by unclejb2(m): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2023
A thief cannot preside over our affairs at this particular time.

INEC succeeded in doing magomago, supreme court will not succeed.

We made the right choice in taking back our country and WWE shall surely reclaim our stolen mandate

20 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DMerciful(m): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Obi won like a landslide

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by adioolayi(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Personally, I have checked my polling unit results Ward10 unit II Ibadan SW on IRev and it is correct as declared on Election day.

Also, from what Peterside said, he also checked his polling unit result on IRev and it is correct.

Now, he went on to start presenting what people posted and claimed on social media, stating that their unit result was different. I have a problem with this, because, it is very dangerous to bank on what you didn't witness by your own self .. especially at this social media age.

The claim of third parties cannot really be substantiated.

I don't believe the election was totally perfect..I don't even expect it to be...but by and large, I think Tinubu actually won.

Irregularities will be seen across all the states if proper forensic audit is done..and all political parties are involved. It's the truth.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 5:59am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi won like a landslide
Apart from the states INEC declared Obi the winner

Which other state did he win?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2023
this is not surprising.
I have ample evidence of d sham conducted in Feb 25th

I Jez dey wait wit my own evidences.
cool

11 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Parachoko: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:
Personally, I have checked my polling unit results Ward10 unit II Ibadan SW on IRev and it is correct as declared on Election day.

Also, from what Peterside said, he also checked his polling unit result on IRev and it is correct.

Now, he went on to start presenting what people posted and claimed on social media, stating that their unit result was different. I have a problem with this, because, it is very dangerous to bank on what you didn't witness by your own self .. especially at this social media age.

I don't believe the election was totally perfect..I don't even expect it to be...but by and large, I think Tinubu actually won.

Irregularities will be seen across all the states if proper forensic audit is done..and all political parties are involved. It's the truth.
I've also check the Presidential, Senatorial and house of rep results from my polling unit on Irev and is also the same with the results declared on election day.

Everybody wailing on this thread can't even tell us what exactly dey are wailing about

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Stanweezy(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2023
God help this country, we are in deep shit, i wondered how INEC embarked on this shameful act in this modern technological age where evidence can easily be gathered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Sahahac1(m): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Ok
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by puremaker7(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

Same here o, what's on irev tally with my polling

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Jostoman: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
this is not surprising.
I have ample evidence of d sham conducted in Feb 25th

I Jez dey wait wit my own evidences.
cool
please keep it safe and dont post it on social media.

3 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DMerciful(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Rivers...big margin, Lagos over 400k margin,
Imo...big margin, Benue big margin, Plateau very big margin, Delta big margin.

Truth is if Obi can recover 1.5 million votes from APC, Obi wins. Obi also got the spread
Parachoko:
Apart from the states INEC declared Obi the winner

Which other state did he win?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by LandMann: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Arise News should also give a balanced reportage by allowing for someone to show potential frauds committed by INEC agents in favour of Labour Party in various states across the federation.

I have seen result sheets altered in favour of Labour... I have seen result sheets where all votes were practically given to Labour Party and then the result sheet signed by only the presiding officer, no single party agent signature.

Also, obidients, atikulators, batifiers and Nigerians should start directing their anger and frustration towards the presiding officers whose names appear on this manipulated results... Their names are there and you can do simple investigation to fish them out and drag them all you want...

It's completely foolish to be dragging an entity like INEC and it's chairman who could not have possibly duplicated himself into 176000+ persons to commit these frauds while the presiding officers and INEC agents are walking around you free of guilt and shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Sahahac1(m): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Ok o
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by raskymonojendor: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2023
The lonely obidient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by drlateef: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
I couldn't even watch it to the end. I am so angry right now. Wike and Supreme Court governor did a lot of damage to Labour Party.

I keep saying that the day we will be serious about nation-building is the day wrongdoings will have consequences. Nigeria is just an annoying cesspit!

Someone should be punished for thwarting the wishes of the people.

Did you hear that almost all result sheets from Southeast were signed by LP agents alone? Do you know what that means?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by lagbaja(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2023
The reported 143 scored by LP in Bauchi local government ( allegedly seen on Channels TV) which Atedo Peterside presented as a fact is actually a hoax and has been proven to be wrong. LP scored 7041. Atedo's claim that he has facts that Obi won is face saving after his doctored ANAP polls failed accuracy test.

https://www.nairaland.com/7604005/fact-check-inec-returned-7041

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by emerged01(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

Bro,you should know that they are making noise to console themselves. They will make the noise till Tinubu finishes his first term. Buhari is about to complete his 2nd term,remember how they started.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by CSTRR: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2023
Those people that said how can a third be claiming first need to go and watch that interview.

Just an average of 10 votes transfered from apc to labour across all the polling units will give labour automatically the highest number of votes.

That is how close obi was prevented from winning.

9 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Penguin2: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2023
LandMann:
Arise News should also give a balanced reportage by allowing for someone to show potential frauds committed by INEC agents in favour of Labour Party in various states across the federation.

I have seen result sheets altered in favour of Labour... I have seen result sheets where all votes were practically given to Labour Party and then the result sheet signed by only the presiding officer, no single party agent signature.

Also, obidients, atikulators, batifiers and Nigerians should start directing their anger and frustration towards the presiding officers whose names appear on this manipulated results... Their names are there and you can do simple investigation to fish them out and drag them all you want...

It's completely foolish to be dragging an entity like INEC and it's chairman who could not have possibly duplicated himself into 176000+ persons to commit these frauds while the presiding officers and INEC agents are walking around you free of guilt and shame

APC and PDP claim they have structure and have agents in all polling units nationwide.

Where were those agents when Labour was altering their results?

Again, why did INEC not transmit directly from polling units to eliminate such occurrences?

We’ve told you guys that Southeast is willing for the election to be canceled and redone in the region and nationwide.

In fact, let Seyi Tinubu be the APC agent in the southeast to oversee the vote counting. And let INEC transmit directly from polling units to eliminate human manipulations outside the polling units.

We are willing to go that route, are you guys willing to do that in Southwest?

13 Likes

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Ofunaofu: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

Peterside said he was lucky his polling units results was what was uploaded on irev, yours was the same as uploaded on irev
While those third parties weren't as lucky to have the original results uploaded on irev reason they went on social media

The truth is polling units results were altered in so many places, in Imo State for example elections were not conducted in so many polling units in the entire orlu senatorial district which is the senatorial district of the current governor but results were generated and allocated to the APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by BiafranPatriot: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
But in Hebadan the candidate of APC is also an opposition candidate. So why are you trying to mock him, when you are also an opposition candidate? You guys need a brain reset. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

raskymonojendor:
The lonely obidient.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by techWriter3: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo New Governor, Aiyedatiwa Changes Look, Removes Signature 'Aketi Beard' / TOP 21 Nigerian Tech Ceos. / 15 Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.