Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. (5900 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Faber(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
When BVAS and IREV do not agree . . . . Wahala dey ooooooo grin

I SAY WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! cheesy

Surpeme Court. . . .AGORIOOOLLA. . . . we are waiting for YOUR SUPREME COURT PRESIDENT. . . .ASHIWAJU OF FAKE RESULTS!!!

Muchechehecheche

I know say BVAS and their doctored results on IReV no go match...

Tinubu should just hands up before it's too late...cos I trust Obidients to prevail on Peter Obi to send Tinubu and INEC chair to jail. Obidients no go gree o
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Minjim: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:
Personally, I have checked my polling unit results Ward10 unit II Ibadan SW on IRev and it is correct as declared on Election day.

Also, from what Peterside said, he also checked his polling unit result on IRev and it is correct.

Now, he went on to start presenting what people posted and claimed on social media, stating that their unit result was different. I have a problem with this, because, it is very dangerous to bank on what you didn't witness by your own self .. especially at this social media age.

The claim of third parties cannot really be substantiated.

I don't believe the election was totally perfect..I don't even expect it to be...but by and large, I think Tinubu actually won.

Irregularities will be seen across all the states if proper forensic audit is done..and all political parties are involved. It's the truth.

I suspect that's Peter Obi's mission. He wants to expose the irregularities of the election to discredit it. To do that, he can only lie that he won.
His plan is for the SC court to call for another election.

But he's deceiving himself and his gullible supporters. SC will only did what's in the nation's best interest. SC can't fall for Peter Obi gimmick. The gap between him and the winner is too wide to close with his claims of rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Apart from the states INEC declared Obi the winner

Which other state did he win?

Rivers, Benue, Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by codedguy1(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:
Personally, I have checked my polling unit results Ward10 unit II Ibadan SW on IRev and it is correct as declared on Election day.

Also, from what Peterside said, he also checked his polling unit result on IRev and it is correct.

Now, he went on to start presenting what people posted and claimed on social media, stating that their unit result was different. I have a problem with this, because, it is very dangerous to bank on what you didn't witness by your own self .. especially at this social media age.

I don't believe the election was totally perfect..I don't even expect it to be...but by and large, I think Tinubu actually won.

Irregularities will be seen across all the states if proper forensic audit is done..and all political parties are involved. It's the truth.

Why are you sure irregularities would be seen across the states, where you there? Since you didn't witness it yourself.

Peter side clearly stated that either the person shouting that that is not the result from his unit or what is posted on irev is wrong because they are not the same.

What about discrepancies in what Inec chairman announced and what was posted on irev.

With the birth of Bvas and irev it is expected that anyone that wins must have done it convincingly if inec had been up to the task.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2023
adioolayi:

You are right to some extents.

But many results that was called in Abuja collation center, isn't the same with the ones on IREV.

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Peacemaker5128: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Rivers...big margin, Lagos over 400k margin,
Imo...big margin, Benue big margin, Plateau very big margin, Delta big margin.

Truth is if Obi can recover 1.5 million votes from APC, Obi wins. Obi also got the spread
what is your source or did you witness all the state you mentioned during the election? Because what you wrote I can also write it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Faber:

I know say BVAS and their doctored results on IReV no go match...

Tinubu should just hands up before it's too late...cos I trust Obidients to prevail on Peter Obi to send Tinubu and INEC chair to jail. Obidients no go gree o

Leavvvvam.
You know Nigerians have learned not to do anyhow after SARS.
Wait and see how NIGERIANS WILL SHUT DOWN THE STREETS as soon as he SUPREME COURT MESSES UP! cheesy
Even me will take vacatiion and fly down to Nigeria toHELP BLOCK ALL THE STREETS AROUND NIGERIA. cheesy
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by DesChyko: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wow.. So he is the founder of STANBIC?

I must say I'm impressed with how that bank handles itself 😎.

On the issue at hand, the matter is in court. Let's see what the Tribunal thinks.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by ebufa: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
I couldn't even watch it to the end. I am so angry right now. Wike and Supreme Court governor did a lot of damage to Labour Party.

I keep saying that the day we will be serious about nation-building is the day wrongdoings will have consequences.

Someone should be punished for thwarting the wishes of the people.

nothing like putting a bullet somewhere in their skull for safekeeping! The behaviour of our people is just outrageous!
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by afbstrategies: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

You did this in 2015 and 2019.

Oh boy, you wan do this thing enter 2027.

16 years of your life.

Na wa.
Your mumu is somewhere waiting for mamaput left over. Look for better things to do with your sorry life. Relying on proceeds from Italy won’t do it for you ok 👌
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
HOW TIEF-NUBU keeps getting REJECTED!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5KoRAZTLU
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Sannisege: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are right to some extents.

But many results that was called in Abuja collation center, isn't the same with the ones on IREV.
So that means Obi didn't even win Abuja by the margin claimed

1 Like

Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by onuman: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Was your own polling unit result different from what INEC published?

I also have my contacts in Orlu who told me that the exercise was peaceful and devoid of irregularities.

Thief. There were no elections in 95% of Orlu.
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by JAMO84: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Penguin2:

APC and PDP claim they have structure and have agents in all polling units nationwide.

Where were those agents when Labour was altering their results?

Again, why did INEC not transmit directly from polling units to eliminate such occurrences?

We’ve told you guys that Southeast is willing for the election to be canceled and redone in the region and nationwide.

In fact, let Seyi Tinubu be the APC agent in the southeast to oversee the vote counting. And let INEC transmit directly from polling units to eliminate human manipulations outside the polling units.

We are willing to go that route, are you guys willing to do that in Southwest?
It seems you don't know that, a human being will snap the result and transfer to the Irev. How long do you think it will take to alter a result sheet?
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by GreyLaw(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
famology:
Whatever it is, won't be substantial enough to upturn the results in the end. This is the bitter truth. But as usual zombiediots can continue to masturbate.

I will be here to laugh at you in the coming weeks. You haters of truth just be disgraced!
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by afbstrategies: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

You did this in 2015 and 2019.

Oh boy, you wan do this thing enter 2027.

16 years of your life.

Na wa.
Weren’t you an almajiri 16 years ago? After sending you to school to get your half baked education, now you’re hating Igbo people ba?
Una no dey shame at all
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by afbstrategies: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Was your own polling unit result different from what INEC published?

I also have my contacts in Orlu who told me that the exercise was peaceful and devoid of irregularities.
Your mumu is entertaining an empty crowd in Kano for a cup of fura du nunu 😂😂
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by famology(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
GreyLaw:

I will be here to laugh at you in the coming weeks. You haters of truth just be disgraced!

Una too mumu. Bloody loser always
Re: ATEDO PETERSIDE: The Exhibits Are Coming Out Finally. APC-NEC Be Hailed. by Godjone(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
LandMann:
Arise News should also give a balanced reportage by allowing for someone to show potential frauds committed by INEC agents in favour of Labour Party in various states across the federation.

I have seen result sheets altered in favour of Labour... I have seen result sheets where all votes were practically given to Labour Party and then the result sheet signed by only the presiding officer, no single party agent signature.

Also, obidients, atikulators, batifiers and Nigerians should start directing their anger and frustration towards the presiding officers whose names appear on this manipulated results... Their names are there and you can do simple investigation to fish them out and drag them all you want...

It's completely foolish to be dragging an entity like INEC and it's chairman who could not have possibly duplicated himself into 176000+ persons to commit these frauds while the presiding officers and INEC agents are walking around you free of guilt and shame
can you show us one evidence pls? Where votes where altered in FAVOUR of Obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele / Corruption In Bayelsa State / Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.