Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too (7673 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Princek12(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
@OP: maybe he is asking you for recharge cards because you are ugly, as indicated by your name. Besides, more Naija girls ask men for recharge cards than guys. For Naija guys, it is the exception to ask for recharge cards; for Naija girls, it is the norm to ask for recharge cards. Naija women will not only ask for recharge cards, but they will also ask for the Blackberry phone to go with it.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Seriously, I don't get the fuss about all this recharge sh!!t.

If I must ask a guy for something, I will ask him for something better and expensive. Not a 20$ recharge card. What the heck.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by horny4u(f): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ alloy
Women and men are not the same !
Their roles differ greatly.
Equality in pay is fair, asking a man to carry a baby for 9mnths is not natural, a man who begs for credit is not natural either he is a beta man.
Look at it this way a man who curses and swears does expect is woman to be more refined and to even shudders when he swears same thing a man CANNOT be begging for credit if he does he has left his goal post. Its same as a woman killing a cow its unnatural and most men will be unable to raise their toy to her after she has managed this. Women have always depended on men and though we are in the modern days a wise woman no matter how much she earns will depend on her man, while
To be continued hubby nds my attention.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Rgp92: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
horny4u:

@ alloy
Equality in pay is fair, asking a man to carry a baby for 9mnths is not natural, a man who begs for credit is not natural either he is a beta man.
Look at it this way a man who curses and swears does expect is woman to be more refined and to even shudders when he swears same thing a man CANNOT be begging for credit if he does he has left his goal post. Its same as a woman killing a cow its unnatural and most men will be unable to raise their toy to her after she has managed this. Women have always depended on men and though we are in the modern days a wise woman no matter how much she earns will depend on her man, while

It is 2011 already, not 70000 BC. Today women and men are equal.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Princek12(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
horny4u:

@ alloy

When it is time to buy recharge cards and Blackberry, you are quick to run your mouth and say that women and men are not the same--that it is OK for women to beg for recharge cards, but not men.

When it is time to get into the kitchen and cook, or go and wash the clothes, I bet you will say women and men are the same--that women should not be relegated to the kitchen.

Just another woman who is trying to play the woman card when it is advantageous to do so, but is so quick to denounce it when it is not so advantageous.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Webbullion(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
That Guy is a disgrace to Manhood, and for ladies that are always in this act too are "Useless cheap Girls" Ladies in better developed countries cant ask for a calling card from their boyfriend, its not by force to use phone. My GF cant asked me of Recharge card, yet i bought her a BB of 46k, i prefer to buy such rather than buy recharge cards. Reason recharge cards is a continuous thing,  You Ladies YAWO oooo
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by oyanwumi: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
na wo ooo! for me  ooo, i dey obtain from my gurl friend sha ni. Una no ao i dey take collect recharge card from her,  she uses this MTN online recharge. so i wl just tel her, Pls swtpie,  im in need of recharge card,  cn u help me transfer from your acct. My man, before i kw am, i don de hear bran- bran for my fone, that na alert ooo. 2500k grin ,  but me sf de do for her sha oooo, Lol, i no dey lack recharge card atall if she de around. cos sf she dey use lyk 20min cal me per day!
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
Oh my goodness! Mofos can't buy their own RECHARGE CARDS?!!!!
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by swipe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
@OP, there are some guys who dont have enough balls to jist a lady directly, may decide to ask for one favor or another in order to gauge her likeness of them, this may be the case. and if this is the case, he may not need your recharge card, but just a way to get your attention. you can find this out by making some bold move yourself (just to be sure). after this you will know if to continue to be his friend or ask him to stop calling you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by born2boink(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
10 millions woman asking for recharge cards,nobody hears and 1 guy asking for recharge card become a news for the whole world to comment one,

Women will never change
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by kabukabu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nigerian guys must be the wackest dudes ever, thats like asking a female to pay your phone bill shocked shocked.

No wonder all your females do runs grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by horny4u(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
Princek12:

When it is time to buy recharge cards and Blackberry, you are quick to run your mouth and say that women and men are not the same--that it is OK for women to beg for recharge cards, but not men.

When it is time to get into the kitchen and cook, or go and wash the clothes, I bet you will say women and men are the same--that women should not be relegated to the kitchen.

Just another woman who is trying to play the woman card when it is advantageous to do so, but is so quick to denounce it when it is not so advantageous.

You are not showing any refinement by saying I am running my mouth but then again when a man's tongue is more muscular than his arm this is understandable so i no vex. grin grin grin grin
In short you are one of those men that collect recharge card from women,  shocked shocked shocked good on you.
Rgp92:

Do not let time confuse you in 4011 women will be carrying babies STILL and men will be providing and protecting except of cos SOME men who prefer to be provided for and protected by their women    grin grin grin

kabukabu:

Nigerian guys must be the wackest dudes ever, thats like asking a female to pay your phone bill shocked shocked.

No wonder all your females do runs grin

I know you re Nigerian and I am proud of you , You are the real Nigerian man , the ones that make us Nigerian women scream on top of our voice saying our men re the best. Even if you are not Nigerian I am still proud of you, you are a real man , you are able to use your tongue to count your teeth.
Your woman is lucky to have a man like you. You are truly a man's man. Men respect men like you and women enter into femininity mode around you. You are an Alfa male , a true king of the soil. You have sure come into your greatness. We need more men like you. Bless you!

p.s Please real men do not ask women for recharge card or open office, if you are experiencing a bad patch thats fine but ofcos you are working your bottom off to correct the imbalance . You know your place as the king of your home is the masters bedroom ( giving) not boy quarters (begging).
May you find greatness that is within you.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by yeye4live(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
i doupt dis stori 4rm every angle,even if its true d guy s nt big boy in question but a brook ass guy
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by cantell(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2011
Tosinville:

OP, i'm not trying to bring tribalism issues here but is he igbo don't lie? cos igbo guys are the only ones that front for ladies while they have even up to 5H in their wallets.
*mimics him*"i'm not trying to bring tribalism here".
What in God's name were you trying to do?
Take your tribalistic comment to the tribalism section!
What has igbo guys got to do with the topic?
I would have called you a bigot, but i think you're a confirmed i~diot threatened by guys with deep pockets.
Sometimes i forget we have our fair share of punks in Nairaland.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Princek12(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
horny4u:

You are not showing any refinement by saying I am running my mouth but then again when a man's tongue is more muscular than his arm this is understandable so i no vex. grin grin grin grin

And you are not smart enough to even address the substance of my argument but launch strictly a personal attack. With your mouth that is bigger than your flat nyansh.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by yesboss20(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
@OP, the dude in question is either high on some adulterated weed or just plain nuts IMO! It's simply not right to do such and guys like him are giving myself and other decent chaps out there a bad name.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by veron007: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Make una free the dude. There's nothing wrong if a big boy runs out of air time. You don't have people hawking recharge cards on banana island.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
OP is a big liar grin grin grin grin
everybody knows who are the biggest beggers for recharge cards in naija cheesy
Not only do naija babes beg work for for recharge cards they also beg for blackberry,okrika pants and what have yu cheesy
una no dey shame grin.una mates for abroad dey work for their money while una dey siddon dey beg men for everything grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
That is what equality should be all about. It is funny how women want equality but they complain about "role reversal." I thought this same women did not believe in roles being ascribed to a particular gender! Hypocrisy much? More women should start proposing, sending their boyfriends recharge cards, toiling at work all day while her Prince Charming romances the sofa and watches movies all day. It should be fifty-fifty all the way. Men and women are already cheating equally so there is no need to tip the scale in this particular domain.

However, when it comes to begging, men have a lot to learn since women have perfected it, so much so that you can actually call it an art. We have centuries---if not millennia---to catch up in this department. But I doubt we ever will.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Dsense(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

rokiatu:

Seriously, I don't get the fuss about all this recharge sh!!t.

If I must ask a guy for something, I will ask him for something better and expensive. Not a 20$ recharge card. What the heck.

Im the heck grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by N101: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2011
Who are these women who ask men for recharge cards as if it is a God-given right? And who are these men who feel obligated to give it to them?

If the guy was a good friend, I would have no problem giving him a recharge card, but someone I haven't seen in years hitting me up for a recharge card and money? Hell no!
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by duduspace(m): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2011
Yes o, I need recharge card for my gas, winter will soon be here. Any luvely princess here to give me a helping hand?  grin grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by gee2(m): 2:49am On Sep 18, 2011
so many of dem form without nofin in their pockets n they keep obtainin u as though u don't gat wat u wanna do wif money. na u go knw hw u go take post or scale dem. gat some who do dat 2me bt me sef don post dem wella n by so doin, they won't ask enyfin frm u again, dey jus yab u.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by gee2(m): 2:59am On Sep 18, 2011
dem go even request like say dem put sumfin 4 mouf.
to ask gurl na 4kup bt if she gives willinly, no yawa.

dem go ask dem fellow guy n they stil took it 2 d girls hood.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Basics007: 3:43am On Sep 18, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

and must you tell us that he Zap.e.d you? It's amazing what people brag about these days. SMH
Did she write that or you assumed she wrote it?
@OP. As for me i no dey form o! I can collect recharge card daadaa. My old time gf is a recharge card seller. After she recharges my phone,she recharges my body as well
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by VUVUZELA10: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2011
He is a pretender.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by godswill4m(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2011
yes na, na vice versa
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Bisco4sure: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
yes of course, they do ask
there is these guy that always ask me to send him credit
but never in my life, i can't send it
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by LesbianBoy(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

how can we buy when thieves like u will finish guys money, becos of too much beg-beg grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by BABE3: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2011
Rgp92:

Whenever you make assertions as serious as this, endeavor to expatiate. Equal in what way(s)?
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 19, 2011
I guess guys ask for their pussy, breast and so many other things. So they 'girls' ask for recharge card and stuff.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by itiswell1(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2011
What a gal can do, a guy can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.