Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too (7602 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by uglyBetty1(f): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2011
I met an old time school friend through Facebook and we hooked up later when he came to my base, because we don't stay in the same state. The guy is posing as a big boy to me that he is now made, but funny enough he keeps on asking me for recharge cards, bringing up one excuses to ask me for money.

The other day, he said i should send Etisalat card to him, that he couldn't get card where he is. Another day, he said he is within my state and that he forgot his cheque book that he wants to come over to my office and collect some money, i told him that am broke, that i don't have anything on me.

But the funniest thing is that he will call me with his etisalat line only to remind me that i have not sent him the card. So am asking, do Big boys ask ladies for recharge cards.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by mashnino(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2011
make the sentence better like "A BROKE GUY ASKING FOR RECHARGE CARD"
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by mikeywise(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
ugly Betty:

I met an old time school friend through Facebook and we hooked up later when he came to my base, because we don't stay in the same state. The guy is posing as a big boy to me that he is now made, but funny enough he keeps on asking me for recharge cards, bringing up one excuses to ask me for money.

The other day, he said i should send Etisalat card to him, that he couldn't get card where he is. Another day, he said he is within my state and that he forgot his cheque book that he wants to come over to my office and collect some money, i told him that am broke, that i don't have anything on me.

But the funniest thing is that he will call me with his etisalat line only to remind me that i have not sent him the card. So am asking, do Big boys ask ladies for recharge cards.
SEEMS THE GUY HAS OPENED AN OFFICE ON U cheesy cheesy. HE ONLY SAW AN ADVANTAGE AND HE DECIDED TO USE IT.FROM DE WAY U SOUND, SEEMS U ALWAYS SEND HIM DE CARD shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Ben13: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^LOL

OP, A friend, who is a guy, can ask for a recharge card; there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. But based on your story, the guy's intention is clear.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by uglyBetty1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
mikeywise:

SEEMS THE GUY HAS OPENED AN OFFICE ON U cheesy cheesy. HE ONLY SAW AN ADVANTAGE AND HE DECIDED TO USE IT.FROM DE WAY U SOUND, SEEMS U ALWAYS SEND HIM DE CARD shocked shocked

Meeee, send him card, the first time he asked, i sent him the card, the second time, i told him that i forgot my wallet in the office, and i don't have any money on me, infact i kept on giving him excuses when ever he asks. Can you imagine.

Na wah for some guys oooo.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by omega25red(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
that guy is a gold digging hoe you need to make him have sex with you for all the recharge card he keeps asking from you grin grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2011
op
dat ur BF is not only a gold digger but also a metal digger angry
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by uglyBetty1(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
lol, i don't even need his intimacy, he is just a pest. May be he will want to collect money from me before the deed is done.

So there can be guys that are gold diggers too, i tot it is just ladies that are gold diggers. Lol
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
Yes, of course.  Who do you think Na' girls get their begging from?
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
wat happened 2d guy's swagg?
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Tosinville(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2011
OP, i'm not trying to bring tribalism issues here but is he igbo don't lie? cos igbo guys are the only ones that front for ladies while they have even up to 5H in their wallets.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Ben13: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
ugly Betty:

lol, i don't even need his intimacy, he is just a pest. May be he will want to collect money from me before the deed is done.

So there can be guys that are gold diggers too, i tot it is just ladies that are gold diggers. Lol

Depends on your definion. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Tosinville:

OP, i'm not trying to bring tribalism issues here but is he igbo don't lie? cos igbo guys are the only ones that front for ladies while they have even up to 5H in their wallets.

And Yoruba guys doesn't front? (curling lips upward)
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2011
ugly Betty:

No NO No come on treat him like he would treat you if you were the one asking for recharge card. That will make him have shame (maybe) lol

make sure you F@#k him and then tell him you will call and never call trust me he will marry you.  grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by tellwisdom: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
ALOT OF SHAMELESS GUYS ASK
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by kokoye(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
The guy's an ogbologbo hussler.

I suggest you initiate the asking before he does.

Like some friends who always seems to be in constant need of cash but only go out with credits cards. awon ode

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
Somebody speaking from experience.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by kokoye(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
takes one to know one
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
[size=18pt]YEP! [/size]The age of taking care of the women [in America] is OVER!  undecided undecided

Guys are NOW waiting for their 'Princess Charminga's  grin

i am laughing but sadly it's true. it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world
becomes just as messed up. the roles are reversing! when i went off to college, i lived with my
best friend who is older than myself and we had our own spot off campus. anyway i met this guy
that was about 3 yrs my senior and seemed to be well set financially and had his *ish together but then one
night after we went clubbing, i was propositioned that if i let him move in with us so long as we keep paying the bills and taking care of everything he promised he would take care of the domestic work! BUAHARHAHARRR!!! grin

I had to ask him "negro are you serious?!"

then i laughed and he stood there with this expression like i was crazy. i just U TURNED and walked off.
after that every time he saw me he called me all sorts of names and all i did was crack up! what a LOOOOOSER!  grin
grown azz man asking an 18 year old to take care of his scrub dusty azz!  grin

these men have the NERVE to get mad like we owe them something!!  grin  grin
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2011
kokoye:

takes one to know one

I know hustla. kiss
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]YEP! [/size]The age of taking care of the women [in America] is OVER!  undecided undecided

Guys are NOW waiting for their 'Princess Charminga's  grin

i am laughing but sadly it's true. it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world
becomes just as messed up. the roles are reversing! when i went off to college, i lived with my
best friend who is older than myself and we had our own spot off campus. anyway i met this guy
that was about 3 yrs my senior and seemed to be well set financially and had his *ish together but then one
night after we went clubbing, i was propositioned that if i let him move in with us so long as we keep paying the bills and taking care of everything he promised he would take care of the domestic work! BUAHARHAHARRR!!! grin

I had to ask him "negro are you serious?!"

then i laughed and he stood there with this expression like i was crazy. i just U TURNED and walked off.
after that every time he saw me he called me all sorts of names and all i did was crack up! what a LOOOOOSER!  grin
grown azz man asking an 18 year old to take care of his scrub dusty azz!  grin

these men have the NERVE to get mad like we owe them something!!  grin  grin

Oh my goodness!  Its not just the men in America!  My coworker got mad at me when I asked her why she got a husband that is house cleaning instead of WORKING.  (He is African)  She told me that they made an arrangement before marriage that she will be the provider and he will be the house keeper. 

Chile!  A few of the colleagues and I talked about that man so bad that she threatened to tell the BOSS ON US!  We laughed.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my goodness!  Its not just the men in America!  My coworker got mad at me when I asked her why she got a husband that is house cleaning instead of WORKING.  (He is African)  She told me that they made an arrangement before marriage that she will be the provider and he will be the house keeper. 

Chile!  A few of the colleagues and I talked about that man so bad that she threatened to tell the BOSS ON US!  We laughed. 

grin  grin

ok. see i wouldn't feel any way about it if the guy was laid off or if he was already making scraps and she was the primary bread winner (as jacked up as that may be). so if he decides that he will give her a break and take care of the babies, cook her dinner and clean up then cool.

but at least he isn't following women around begging for recharge cards or trying to live rent free with NO responsibility such as tending to children. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by MrsChima1(f): 3:12am On Sep 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin  grin

ok. see i wouldn't feel any way about it if the guy was laid off or if he was already making scraps and she was the primary bread winner (as jacked up as that may be). so if he decides that he will give her a break and take care of the babies, cook her dinner and clean up then cool.

but at least he isn't following women around begging for recharge cards or trying to live rent free with NO responsibility such as tending to children. tongue

What children? The woman is old and barren. He is taking care of children alright. lipsrsealed
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by horny4u(f): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2011
Very sad cry

By the way who are the women churning out this badly balanced shameless beta males, or is it the society turning seemingly manly man in to feminine sissys,

Its on the increase and is a very sad turn of events, very unnatural but really a curse for the human race reproduction.

Is it because more women are becoming independent , successful and in some cases less feminine.

Ask that slowpoke of a man to buy you a car, convince him he is capable afterall he is a man that shld awake his dead ego: next time he asks you , tell him jokingly that haba you are the man with all this your strong muscles na me go dey give you credit again, if he still has a drop of testorone in him , that should wake him up. ( I noticed its those thin-like womanly looking men with no self respect or esteem that do this, my friend is married to one, hiss)
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2011
that guy should be shot.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by lumzy99(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2011
cheesy that's wat i call office. D guy want to open office. Wel dts if u let him av his way.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by YoursGEJ(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2011
and must you tell us that he Zap.e.d you? It's amazing what people brag about these days. SMH
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by hassymo5(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2011
ask for credit from a lady and you will be the topic of discussion in this whole nigeria!!!! the forgot thats what they do best!!!!
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by aloyemeka1: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
horny4u:

Very sad  cry

By the way who are the women churning out this badly balanced shameless beta males, or is it the society turning seemingly manly man in to feminine sissys,

Its on the increase and is a very sad turn of events, very unnatural but really a curse for the human race reproduction.

Is it because more women are becoming independent , successful  and in some cases less feminine.

Ask that slowpoke of a man to buy you a car, convince him he is capable afterall he is a man that shld awake his dead ego: next time he asks you , tell him jokingly that haba you are the man with all this your strong muscles na me go dey give you credit again, if he still has a drop of testorone in him , that should wake him up. ( I noticed its those thin-like womanly looking men with no self respect or esteem that do this, my friend is married to one, hiss)

Why is it very sad when a man requests for recharge card from a woman but not very sad when a woman does the same?. I am all for gender equality and with it comes responsibilities. It is either women accept the equality with the responsibilities or accept that men and women are not equal.

It is very unfair for women to demand equality in govt rights and salaries but when it comes to responsibilities, they turn around and expect the man to shoulder them. If you claim he is the man with "bigger muscles", that is indirectly accepting that he has more capabilities than you including making money. Please, you lot should stop making women look like jokers.
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by tEsLim(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hell no! Never asked a woman for a dime! And haven't asked my mother since I was 18years old - super way back. Shame go to catch me. I can ask my buddies instead; and I'll rather ask for favors that make sense. For example Kola make we do business now, make we just form vultron collect this contract 50/50 when LPO commot cheesy. I have good relationship with few ladies whereby we can do business and stuffs to profit and benefit each other. but not recharge card or coins level oh. I hope i never get to that level of recharge card thing or anything below 6 digits need. My phone bill in Nigeria goes around 20k+ monthly that's enough already why would I ask for reshaj kard sad
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by aloyemeka1: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
tEsLim:

Hell no! Never asked a woman for a dime! And haven't asked my mother since I was 18years old - super way back. Shame go to catch me. I can ask my buddies instead; and I'll rather ask for favors that make sense. For example Kola make we do business now,  make we just form vultron collect this contract 50/50 when LPO commot cheesy. I have good relationship with few ladies whereby we can do business and stuffs to profit and benefit each other. but not recharge card or coins level oh. I hope i never get to that level of recharge card thing or anything below 6 digits need. My phone bill in Nigeria goes around 20k+ monthly that's enough already why would I ask for reshaj kard sad

Talk is cheap. Can we ask Bola, Tinu, Titilayo,Ngozi ,Osamede, Ada, Ijeoma, Ehi, Iniobong, Fausat, Musilatu, Pussylatu, obolatu and other numerous women in your life?
Re: Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too by tEsLim(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Talk is cheap. Can we ask Bola, Tinu, Titilayo,Ngozi ,Osamede, Ada, Ijeoma, Ehi, Iniobong, Fausat, Musilatu, Pussylatu, obolatu and other numerous women in your life?

Alloy you don tasi mi today na wa for you oh. I've only dated one Tinu, Bola didn't work well on and off, then Ada briefly, Yeah Fausat's younger sista can't recall that girls name but she got married to this old jerk later.

And on a more serious note I find it difficult to ask , mostly financial favors. You get embarrassed and all that sh.it. So I rather propose something that's workable to benefit both party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday S£x / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out / I Think I Have Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.