Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,670 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out (3328 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by YorubaSamurai: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine a useless edo girl that should be facing her Italy ashawo business dey talk trash about lagos?
Ogun strike her dead there...
Face your dirty edo village of a state

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iamgrey5:
That's the truth, everyone has any right to live anywhere they wish

However, by asking for secession, you have also acknowledged that Nigeria is a country of many nations.

Hence, the mini nations must not provoke one another in within Nigeria.

Self determination is a thing Everyone has to aspire by themselves, no one is holding any back from seceding
I've never argued the fact that their are mini nations in Nigeria.

I'm saying that if the owners of Lagos which is part of Nigeria, are tired of seeing other Nigerians in Lagos, the only way forward is to secede from Nigeria.

You can't be sharing revenues and goodwill of the Nigerian state and abhor other nationalities

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Those fools insulting Lagos should leave Lagos and stop wailing like mad people. We don't welcome you idiots because you all are nuisance

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Iamgrey5(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
I've never argued the fact that their are mini nations in Nigeria.

I'm saying that if the owners of Lagos which is part of Nigeria, are tired of seeing other Nigerians in Lagos, the only way forward is to secede from Nigeria.

You can't be sharing revenues and goodwill of the Nigerian state and abhor other nationalities
Have they ever said they tired of seeing others in Lagos?

They simply say respect their choices, custom and traditions.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Dentidon: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Lagos being Yorubaland has never been the issue. I want you to accept the fact that Lagos and other states in Nigeria are parts of Nigeria and hence every Nigerian are free to live and exercise their constitutional rights or you sue for secession

Yoruba makes up the Nigeria entity! High time you realised that. If you want a Nigeria, you must recognise it!

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

What IPoB comments? Gtfo! You mean those emotional crying babies and bunch of wanderer like you (yeehbos)who called lagos dirty but breath a day without it?

Lmaoooo grin
If you feel so pained about her opinion which she's entitled to, do the needful.

You're still towing her line of argument. Why calling everyone that disagrees with you Igbo or IPOB? 😂

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

Yoruba makes up the Nigeria entity! High time you realised that. If you want a Nigeria, you must recognise it!
Still talking rubbish. Who doesn't know that Yoruba is part of Nigeria?.

I'm saying that you must come to terms that as long as Yoruba is part of Nigeria, you don't have any choice than to accept other Nigerians and live with them. If you mess up, you will be arrested
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
If you feel so pained about her opinion which she's entitled to, do the needful.

You're still towing her line of argument. Why call everyone that disagrees with you Igbo or IPOB? 😂

Someone is calling my region, dirty and all sorts of rubbish names and you expect me to look and pass, dude, are you alright, upstairs?

Stop trolling and acting like a man without a home already I give not damn about your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Dentidon: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Still talking rubbish. Who doesn't know that Yoruba is part of Nigeria?.

I'm saying that you must come to terms that as long as Yoruba is part of Nigeria, you don't have any choice than to accept other Nigerians and live with them. If you mess up, you will be arrested

You're the one contradicting yourselves. If you fail to recognise the fact that without Yoruba region in Nigeria, Nigeria fails to exist !

If it pains you, you will go back to your region! You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Have they ever said they tired of seeing others in Lagos?

They simply say respect their choices, custom and traditions.
with the level of tribalism they're spewing out, it's obvious they're tired.

There's nothing like their custom and tradition. Nobody owe you any respect outside the laws of Nigeria.

We can't keep pampering your ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Those fools insulting Lagos should leave Lagos and stop wailing like mad people. We don't welcome you idiots because you all are nuisance

Honestly, can you imagine a no entity and a nobody being glorified here on Nairaland Fp? grin

See her big watery mouth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

You're the one contradicting yourselves. If you fail to recognise the fact that without Yoruba region in Nigeria, Nigeria fails to exist !

If it pains you, you will go back to your region! You dey craze.
If you says Nigeria will fail to exist without Yoruba land in Nigeria, why haven't you sued for secession?. You're the one crying 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:

There's nothing like their custom and tradition. Nobody owe you any respect outside the laws of Nigeria.

Lmaoo
Beast of no nation, culture talking. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Iamgrey5(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:

Ok if you feel so.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Someone is calling my region, dirty and all sorts of rubbish names and you expect me to look and pass, dude, are you alright, upstairs?

Stop trolling and acting like a man without a home already I give not damn about your opinion.
She will keep calling it. If it pains you go to court or secede from Nigeria. Rubbish. She's Nigerian and has right to her opinion as long as it doesn't go against any Nigerian law
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Dentidon: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
If you says Nigeria will fail to exist without Yoruba land in Nigeria, why haven't you sued for secession?. You're the one crying 😂

Do you have a brain at all?

Read what I wrote again and use your brain to comprehend!

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:

Do you have a brain at all?

Read what I wrote again and use your brain to comprehend!
No, I don't have brain. I'm using your fada's brain
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ok if you feel so.
yes sir. It makes me feel good 😊
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
She will keep calling it. If it pains you go to court or secede from Nigeria. Rubbish. She's Nigerian and has right to her opinion as long as it doesn't go against any Nigerian law

Dude, wetin be ya headache nah grin Why are pained by the insult being melted on her cry cry. Women wrapper. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Lmaoo
Beast of no nation, culture talking. grin
Buhahahaha. Nobody owes you respect to your culture. If it pains you go close to transformer
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Dude, wetin be ya headache nah grin Why are pained by the insult being melted on her cry cry. Women wrapper. cheesy
I'm here to defend sane minds, if it pains you drink Panadol
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
I'm here to defend sane minds, if it pains you drink Panadol

Ok. Mr defender continue I don't give a fuvc. At least, it shows you are pained but unfortunately, you can't stop the insult. cool

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Aldol: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Experts at playing victims. We are undeterred
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by walefresh3(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ceenachi:
Don’t mind them
The way Yorubas brag about Lagos recently you'd think they built it alone.

Everyone in Nigeria today has a relative in Lagos and most of them are well established and own their own houses and companies, pay their taxes in Lagos, etc.

Lagos was built by Nigerians, not the Yorubas.

If e sure for Yoruba why they never single handedly build other Yoruba cities(Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Akure, Abeokuta, Ifẹ, Ado Ekiti, Sagamu, Badagry, Ilesa, Owo etc) wey other tribes no dominate?

You closed Calabar, PHC, Warri seaports to punish southeast & south south. Everyone trooped to Lagos to survive.

It's pathetic really
go back home OSU Lunatic.... Go home .... Fool
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Buhahahaha. Nobody owes you respect to your culture. If it pains you go close to transformer

Of course, it is forced down your throat coming from people like you without culture and no place to call home. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
walefresh3:
go back home OSU Lunatic.... Go home .... Fool

You'd be surprised he's somewhere in a remote village, in Aba poking his nose into SW matter.
Those Osubedient ehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Zeno9: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Don't make this mistake in a relationship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBG1SoI9uzo
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by VERDA: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

After the awaiting imminent lose for Gbadebo, we go see what next for you..

Until then, enjoy your fallacy

Abeg make una waka go one side, nonentities...so if gbadebo looses to Sanwoolu what will happen?? You guys will all yhe Yoruba's an other people that voted gbadebo in lagos??

I have never seen such stulid and senseless folks like your type before...silly tribalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Aldol: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
For those useless extreme religious and tribal bigots who are playing victims now because they are getting the dose of their hate left, right and centre wotoporiously ,I like your cries, cry more
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by ekolobaba: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Edo people too mumu. Chai. If you open Edo pesin head na only cultism and ashawo dey there.

It’s the same way Oba of Benin was crying in the western region cuz he didn’t want to be under Ooni of Ife and decided to form alliance with Azikwe to create Midwest from the western region thinking Edo people would take over the region. But Azikwe played the mumu Oba of Benin by making an Igbo man Osadebe as premier and elevated Obi of Aboh over Oba of Benin. Edo ended up worse in the Midwest where they were the majority tribe than they were in the western region where they were the minority. Azikwe made them second class citizens to Igbo minority.

History dey repeat itself cuz Edo people too mumu and dem no get sense. Dem dey shout Eluu P now abeg give dem 3 years when Igbo don show dem serious pepper. Dem go reconfigure their obonte brains with reset button. No be mumu Edo people again? Laugh wan kee me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Aldol: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Evidence of igbos tribalism and hate is why no one can trust them with power , reason why Obi failed woefully

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 / Labour Party Suspends Kenneth Okonkwo And Others / Cheap Land In SW, A Sign Of Economic Stagnation (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.