Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out (3331 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Wike Tells Other Ethnic Groups In Rivers Ntoor ?!!¡¿!? / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Of course, it is forced down your throat coming from people like you without culture and no place to call home. grin
People are being to see your pretentious self
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Ok. Mr defender continue I don't give a fuvc. At least, it shows you are pained but unfortunately, you can't stop the insult. cool
keep it coming bro.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
People are being to see your pretentious self

Searching for a fuv..k to give.......

Oh, I found none. 🤧

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Searching for a fuv..k to give.......

Oh, I found none. 🤧
Buhahahaha. Ok sir 🤣
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
keep it coming bro.

Ok. grin
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Buhahahaha. Ok sir 🤣

Are you the BIG-mouthed girl, with the watery mouth in the video?

Talk true grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Ok. grin
you shouldn't be tired nah. I'd thought you are coming with your loads of insult
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Are you the BIG-mouthed girl, with the watery mouth in the video?

Talk true grin cheesy
The girl is more intelligent than you
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
you shouldn't be tired nah. I'd thought you are coming with your loads of insult

But you quoted me first out of pain and frustration borne out of my fighting back? Shouldn't you continue to defend your sisi with your initial episode and indirectly plead with me to stop? grin
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
The girl is more intelligent than you

Say it without crying on my mention. cheesy
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Walai(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
How old are you?

ekolobaba:
Edo people too mumu. Chai. If you open Edo pesin head na only cultism and ashawo dey there.

It’s the same way Oba of Benin was crying in the western region cuz he didn’t want to be under Ooni of Ife and decided to form alliance with Azikwe to create Midwest from the western region thinking Edo people would take over the region. But Azikwe played the mumu Oba of Benin by making an Igbo man Osadebe as premier and elevated Obi of Aboh over Oba of Benin. Edo ended up worse in the Midwest where they were the majority tribe than they were in the western region where they were the minority. Azikwe made them second class citizens to Igbo minority.

History dey repeat itself cuz Edo people too mumu and dem no get sense. Dem dey shout Eluu P now abeg give dem 3 years when Igbo don show dem serious pepper. Dem go reconfigure their obonte brains with reset button. No be mumu Edo people again? Laugh wan kee me.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:

Say it without crying on my mention. cheesy
Lol bro trust me I'm not crying 😂
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by EmekaA125(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fools
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Lol bro trust me I'm not crying 😂

It would have even better if it's just you crying I see tears, fear, frustration, and the reality of what's coming in Lagos dawning on you hence the creation of this thread.😭😭🤧🤧🤧

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by FreeStuffsNG: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Debbys:
The tribal flames that's being fanned in this country today is alarming. This wicked act started from nairaland and it's being promoted. When will we realise that our real enemies are the Politicians?
You did not tell them or show them the posts of Mr Chinedu insulting the Yoruba and how Mr Obi in his divisive manner settled for his Bro Chinedu to replace a whole Prof Awamridi the original candidate of lp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by seanwilliam(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Effect of yoruba ‘wokeness’
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by bencr7: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:
Comments from brain dead ipob fools.

Lagos is a Yoruba land and we will do everything, I mean everything possible to prove and reiterate to those flat headed animals from the yeast
if they born tinubu well,make he open other seaport like if Lagos no go format
U pple can keep crying for heaven to hell, nothing no go fall in no man land
grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by bencr7: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thank God,my wife and most of my friends who are Yoruba,no be like diz tribalism apc urchin, even some of diz apc urchin may not be tribalist but they are just using it,because apc lost in Lagos
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by bencr7: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Supremos:
Obviously you didn't read the corresponding comments. You're here crying like emotional nanny
even some of their pple tire for them.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Supremos: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
bencr7:
even some of their pple tire for them.
Yeah
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Bridget95(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2023
totit:
And is she leaving Lagos for her village already? grin
when will you leave lagos for ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Bridget95(f): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You keep attacking Yorubas with verbal assault on their own land and you expect them to fold their arms

You keep calling Lagos no man's Land

You keep calling Lagos dirty but you are contributing to the dirt

You call Lagos to jam packed but you join body pack the Lagos

What were expecting Yorubas to do?

The ethnic politics is being played by both opposition and the leading party.
you guys are not democratic and not civilised. You want everyone to vote you candidate against their free will,isn't that stupidity. Yorubas are showing their real colours and everyone is viewing them.

I have said it,yoruba will damage lagos good will. Millions of none Yorubas are thinking aloud not to invest in lagos.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Bridget95:
when will you leave lagos for ogbomosho

When Lagos is moved out of my region, SW into The land of the falling sun. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2023
TAINK YOU MY SISTAH!

OvbI EDO nor! cheesy

Lagos? Ta! Congested swamp!
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by raskymonojendor: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2023
totit:
And is she leaving Lagos for her village already? grin
For where. Similar to how people complain about London but will sit down there and refuse to return to their motherland in Africa.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by raskymonojendor: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Bridget95:
you guys are not democratic and not civilised. You want everyone to vote you candidate against their free will,isn't that stupidity. Yorubas are showing their real colours and everyone is viewing them.

I have said it,yoruba will damage lagos good will. Millions of none Yorubas are thinking aloud not to invest in lagos.
They can go and invest in Anambara.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Bridget95(f): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2023
totit:

When Lagos is moved out of my region, SW into The land of the falling sun. grin
you can cry till eternity. So long Nigeria is a cooperate entity, you have equal rights with every Nigerian in lagos
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Bridget95(f): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They can go and invest in Anambara.
you can't steal anyone's property in lagos till thine kingdom come. So perish that wishful thinking
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by totit: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Bridget95:
you can cry till eternity. So long Nigeria is a cooperate entity, you have equal rights with every Nigerian in lagos

You are the one crying on my mention right now, trying to shove her imagination into my mouth.

Repeat what you said again without being sad. cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by Bridget95(f): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2023
totit:

You are the one crying on my mention right now, trying to shove her imagination into my mouth.

Repeat what you said again without being sad. cool grin
lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND till eternity except Nigeria divide
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by raskymonojendor: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Bridget95:

Bridget95:
you can't steal anyone's property in lagos till thine kingdom come. So perish that wishful thinking
Who said anything about stealing anyone's property. I am saying you IPOB should go and invest in your land.

What property does a gala and lacasera seller have. Dey play.
Re: Tribalism In Lagos; Other Ethnic Nationalities Speaking Out by ImperialYoruba: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iB4aWmESM0

Omuruyi patience Lizzy is causing wahala on Facebook.

The funniest thing is that, since this Lagos tribalism is evolving, some people always want to deflect attention and make it an Igbo vs Yoruba thing.

I never knew this thing are being felt by others.

Read comments, pay attention on their names.

The good thing is that sane Yorubas are speaking out.

Anytime Yoruba speak against Ibo, Governor Akeredolu of Ondo usually speak up in defense of Ibo. This is because his wife is ibo.

Any Yoruba speaking for Ibo online is of the following three.

1. Romantically entangled with Ibo.
2. Has blood and gene from ibo, even if their name na Yoruba.
3. Is a ibo, registered as Yoruba online.

By the way, if you are wondering why Akeredolu stopped defending Ibo, it's because of Betty Anyanwu, his wife. She wanted to contest Senatorial position in Imo, her native land, but her people turned her down because she ia married to Yoruba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / Group Unmask Identity Of Emma Powerful, Urges Security To Arrest IPOB Spokesman / Awka Road Dualization By Gov Soludo's Administration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.