Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble (2272 Views)

Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Godspowerpro: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Says 'I have no plan to mobilize thugs'

By Oki Samson

The Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area, Hon Rasaq Ibrahim Olamilekan today disproved in strongest terms the inauthentic, unverified, and erroneous claims which is being circulated about his personality and government across social media including WhatsApp by an unnamed individual or group. This untruth, he declared, 'is aimed at creating disharmony, generating tension, and fomenting trouble in Coker-Aguda LCDA, Surulere axis, and Lagos State as a whole'.

Emphasizing that he has maintained an amiable community relationship and good working relationship with the good people of Coker-Aguda LCDA irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, or creed, Hon. RIO as he is popularly known in the council wondered why some people will think he will mobilize thugs to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections. Hon. RIO said: 'I am happily married to an Igbo woman Mrs. Oluchi Grace Ibrahim and we are blessed with lovely children. I will not do anything that will destroy the good relationship I have built with my in-laws (the Igbos) whether here in Lagos or elsewhere. I didn't do it before I became the Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda LCDA. I will not do it now that I am the council boss. I will not do it anytime later.'

'The social amenities and infrastructure that we put in place did not discriminate against anybody. The council secretariat doesn't discriminate againsty anybody. I have no plan to mobilize thugs or intimidate voters. This is one false information which is aimed at destroying the peace and tranquility we enjoy in this council. It is nothing but hogwash'

It will be recalled that the Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda LCDA had a meeting with the Igbo community last Monday 13th March 2023. During the meeting, the Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Chairman, Komolafe Ayodele noted that the young and vibrant council boss appealed to their conscience to cast their votes to re-elect Governor Babatunde Sanwoolu and Hon. Mosunmola Sangodara as Governor and Member Lagos House of Assembly respectively on the platform of APC. He didn't compel them neither did he threaten them, so no one should promote unfounded rumours against him.

Meanwhile, the Executive Chairman, Hon. Rasaq Ibrahim Olamilekan reiterates his commitment to peace and harmony in the local council. 'I am using this opportunity to reassure residents of Coker/Aguda LCDA that the election on 18th of March, 2023 will be peaceful, free, and fair. It will be a progressive one that will interprets what true democracy is.'

'I therefore urge everyone to debunk any false news aimed at generating stigma and unrest within our society', Hon. Olamilekan concluded.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Shame on APC doing everything to give the election tribal coloration. For what kwanu?

How does it concern Igbos who you choose to govern you? Just allow them vote their choice like every other Nigerians. I don't know why APC urchins are always insecure and have complex issues around Igbos. I don't know. Are Igbos the only ethnic group aside Yorubas in Lagos? Hausas have slaughtered Yorubas more than Igbos in Lagos on record.

Reasonable Yorubas should not fall to the trap of these APC minions.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Godspowerpro: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Shame on APC doing everything to give the election tribal coloration. For what kwanu?

How does it concern Igbos who you choose to govern you? Just allow them vote their choice like every other Nigerians. I don't know why APC urchins are always insecure and have complex issues around Igbos. I don't know. Are Igbos the only ethnic group aside Yorubas in Lagos? Hausas have slaughtered Yorubas more than Igbos in Lagos on record.

I have seen your past stories. Jesus loves you bro

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Cholls(m): 2:09am On Mar 16, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

my brothers and sisters this is one of those things we and all other tribes hate about Igbos. Very aggressive animals

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this is one of those things we and all other tribes hate about Igbos. Very aggressive animals
Is there a lie in what he said..?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Why did he had to tell us his wife is Igbo..?

Shey, once your mom is Igbo you are automatically an omo-ale..? So it's save to say that his children and those unborn are omo-ale..

Woke yaribanzass.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by factcheckmmm: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Nawao

At naira land mod I have gone through most post of recent all I do see is threat by some groups concerning the election

My observation clearly have seen that none of these people has being ban for threat relating to election

Please help the people, anyone threatening anybody not to come out and vote should be ban till after the election

As for you all,go out there and vote.

Vote for your choice candidate without fear

Any state you find yourself, go out there and vote for who you want

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Will you shut da eff up. We're you born without commonsense or just disingenuous? You think it is normal for one group of people alone to be targeted out of over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Maybe Igbos, instead of playing victims deceitfully, should look at themselves and their antics in Ghana, Indonesia, Thailand, Kenya, South Africa and many places worldwide that has gotten them even worse treatment.

You people are too dishonest and born without nil power of sincere introspection. Yorubas are some of the most tolerant and accommodating people in the entire world yet you people alone have draw their ire.

You have always gone around with a misplaced and fraudulent sense of persecution complex yet you will never leave or stop going where you claim you are persecuted unjustly. Is that not madness?

You don't like others and clearly others have issues with you. Why then keep walking, with your two feet, to their land to live, hustle and work?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Millimann: 4:45am On Mar 16, 2023
All these nonsense makes it look like an Igbo man is contesting against a Yoruba man in the election. I wonder how a people will despise their own because of perceived support of others.

Useless set of people!

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by nabiz(m): 4:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
pls dont be ashamed of accepting the truth, you can do your findings

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

Will you shut da eff up. We're you born without commonsense or just disingenuous? You think it is normal for one group of people alone to be targeted out of over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Maybe Igbos, instead of playing victims deceitfully, should look at themselves and their antics in Ghana, Indonesia, Thailand, Kenya, South Africa and many places worldwide that has gotten them even worse treatment.

You people are too dishonest and born without nil power of sincere introspection. Yorubas are some of the most tolerant and accommodating people in the entire world yet you people alone have draw their ire.

You have always gone around with a misplaced and fraudulent sense of persecution complex yet you will never leave or stop going where you claim you are persecuted unjustly. Is that not madness?

You don't like others and clearly others have issues with you. Why then keep walking, with your two feet, to their land to live, hustle and work?

Most of your attacks are born out of mere jealous against Igbos progressing beautifully around your area. Same reason in those places you mention. You can't hate a people that neither kill you nor fight with you and love those who dagger your stomach at every inch of provocation in your place like the Hausas do.

But surely how can you be jealous of all the abokis around your place? We have seen how you complain that Igbos have purchased your lands. Is it only in your place that Igbos do business? You want one Nigeria, you don't want Igbos in your place, you don't want them to buy over your lands, you don't want them to contest elections in your place and you don't want them to vote.

Can't you sue that they form their country so that you behave like Ghananians?
You want to eat your cake and have it? Shame
For your information, you will continue to cry over Igbo businesses till eternity. Your sense of insecurity around them is so satisfying. Keep getting the complex and non-existing fear. For as long as one Nigeria remain, they will keep competing for opportunities around your abode. They are born to compete. For as long as they don't come to fight anyone, the status remains.

Also unfortunately for you, most of your leaders have taken Igbo wives and given birth to Igbo breeds. The future is Igbonized. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Beremx(f): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Yoruba men marry Igbo women more than any other ethnic group, yet Yoruba people think Igbos are their enemy.
The jealousy is really sickening

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by PrinceOfLagos: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
Yoruba men marry Igbo women more than any other ethnic group, yet Yoruba people think Igbos are their enemy.
The jealousy is really sickening
Not Yoruba people. Just say Tinubu useless and foolish slaves

They are the poorest and the dumbest ... But come this Saturday, we will vote for Gbadebo of the labour Party for governor .

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
Your entire family are animals. You will be met with an untimely death for this rubbish you wrote here. Ewu Gambia.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

We are waiting for your cone head. We are ready for you. We have guns and bullets and it will be fire for fire.

Jealous accomodator.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Most of your attacks are born out of mere jealous against Igbos progressing beautifully around your area. Same reason in those places you mention. You can't hate a people that neither kill you nor fight with you and love those who dagger your stomach at every inch of provocation in your place like the Hausas do.

But surely how can you be jealous of all the abokis around your place? We have seen how you complain that Igbos have purchased your lands. Is it only in your place that Igbos do business? You want one Nigeria, you don't want Igbos in your place, you don't want them to buy over your lands, you don't want them to contest elections in your place and you don't want them to vote.

Can't you sue that they form their country so that you behave properly like Ghananians?
You want to eat your cake and have it? Shame
For your information, you will continue to cry over Igbo businesses till eternity. Your sense of insecurity around them is so satisfying. Keep getting the complex and non-existing fear. For as long as one Nigeria remain, they will keep competing for opportunities around your abode. They are born to compete. For as long as they don't come to fight anyone, the status remains.

Also unfortunately for you, most of your leaders have taken Igbo wives and given birth to Igbo breeds. The future is Igborized. Lol
The future is thoroughly Igbonized.

Four Igbonized generation from this family alone.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2023
I hope you'll not be tagging CTU, FBI, CNN, NFF, CPU, LCD, ASSU, GOTV and the likes when it really set

Chestbeater
SisterAnn:
We are waiting for your cone head. We are ready for you. We have guns and bullets and it will be fire for fire.

Jealous accomodator.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:

I truly don't know what these urchins want.
I don't want to judge the entire Yorubas from their madness.
Who sell land to Igbos? Yorubas
Who are the middle sales men? Yorubas
Who collect land taxes? Yorubas
Who do land charges against the Igbos? Yorubas
Who complain against Igbos buying land? Same Yorubas.

Why all these?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I hope you'll not be tagging CTU, FBI, CNN, NFF, CPU, LCD, ASSU, GOTV and the likes when it really set

Chestbeater
You expected me not to fight back? Only a tree stays static when you approach it with a cutlass. Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2023
You're always like this until hand meet you. Dust your history book, Elede.
SisterAnn:
You expected me not to fight back? Only a tree stays static when you approach it with a cutlass. Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:

Jealous accomodator.

No wahala. All your empty noise will end Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Why are Yoruba big men marrying Igbo women too much?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:

Staying in Lagos then, it’s Hausa and Yorubas who always fight and kill themselves, Igbos wahala I n understand

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're always like this until hand meet you. Dust your history book, Elede.
A foolish Urchins thinks it's gonna be business as usual. Your blood will flow on the streets if you do anyhow. Baboon.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:
Why are Yoruba big men marrying Igbo women too much?
Because Igbo married women are loyal to their marriage and not fetish like their yoruba counterparts. This is a confession from several yoruba men.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
Because Igbo married women are loyal to their marriage and not fetish like their yoruba counterparts. This is a confession from several yoruba men.

It's becoming too much. No tomorrow now they start killing our children.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by tishbite42: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

Shut up your mouth. Picking on those who don't like trouble.
Can you cowardly bullies force the Hausas and Fulanis to vote for your candidates?! Oh I forgot, they even massacre you folks in Lagos and nothing is done.
You'll soon get the trouble you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

It's becoming too much. No tomorrow now they start killing our children.
Ipob children are no cowards. They are militarized right from the womb. They will be the undoing of any yoruba bastard that tries rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by tishbite42: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2023
tishbite42:

grin grin grin grin
A dey teh you grin
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
Ipob children are no cowards. They are militarized right from the womb. They will be the undoing of any yoruba bastard that tries rubbish.

Yorubas should marry Yorubas. The future of this country is not sure.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by tishbite42: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
A dey teh you grin
Even Seyi Tinubu's wife is Igbo-Lebanese.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Cleric, Who Preached Violence During Election, Gets Appointment / Bauchi Recruits 30 Egyptian Doctors / Replace Nysc With Mandatory Military Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.