Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,579 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble (2303 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Yorubas should marry Yorubas. The future of this country is not sure.
The inter marriages is one of our plots to dominate yorubas. They must be dominated. We will unleash a Samson and Delilah style on them to destroy them from within. But unlike Samson that had the most high God on his side, God has turned his back on this hateful and jealous tribe long ago and has delivered them into our hands.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by nonhuman(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this is one of those things we and all other tribes hate about Igbos. Very aggressive animals
you left someone that slaughterd your people to hate someone that told you the truth, is that not cowardice

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2023
nonhuman:
you left someone that slaughterd your people to hate someone that told you the truth, is that not cowardice
It's because they know igbos are peaceful people. But all that will change this time around. The domination they feared so much has finally caught up with them.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
The inter marriages is one of our plots to dominate yorubas. They must be dominated. We will unleash a Samson and Delilah style on them to destroy them from within. But unlike Samson that had the most high God on his side, God has turned his back on this hateful and jealous tribe long ago and has delivered them into our hands.

You and whose plot? You get sense so. Nah woman dey marry man for your village?

You reason like urchin
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by MikeofAfrica: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Godspowerpro:
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Says 'I have no plan to mobilize thugs'

By Oki Samson

The Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area, Hon Rasaq Ibrahim Olamilekan today disproved in strongest terms the inauthentic, unverified, and erroneous claims which is being circulated about his personality and government across social media including WhatsApp by an unnamed individual or group. This untruth, he declared, 'is aimed at creating disharmony, generating tension, and fomenting trouble in Coker-Aguda LCDA, Surulere axis, and Lagos State as a whole'.

Emphasizing that he has maintained an amiable community relationship and good working relationship with the good people of Coker-Aguda LCDA irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, or creed, Hon. RIO as he is popularly known in the council wondered why some people will think he will mobilize thugs to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections. Hon. RIO said: 'I am happily married to an Igbo woman Mrs. Oluchi Grace Ibrahim and we are blessed with lovely children. I will not do anything that will destroy the good relationship I have built with my in-laws (the Igbos) whether here in Lagos or elsewhere. I didn't do it before I became the Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda LCDA. I will not do it now that I am the council boss. I will not do it anytime later.'

'The social amenities and infrastructure that we put in place did not discriminate against anybody. The council secretariat doesn't discriminate againsty anybody. I have no plan to mobilize thugs or intimidate voters. This is one false information which is aimed at destroying the peace and tranquility we enjoy in this council. It is nothing but hogwash'

It will be recalled that the Executive Chairman of Coker/Aguda LCDA had a meeting with the Igbo community last Monday 13th March 2023. During the meeting, the Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Chairman, Komolafe Ayodele noted that the young and vibrant council boss appealed to their conscience to cast their votes to re-elect Governor Babatunde Sanwoolu and Hon. Mosunmola Sangodara as Governor and Member Lagos House of Assembly respectively on the platform of APC. He didn't compel them neither did he threaten them, so no one should promote unfounded rumours against him.

Meanwhile, the Executive Chairman, Hon. Rasaq Ibrahim Olamilekan reiterates his commitment to peace and harmony in the local council. 'I am using this opportunity to reassure residents of Coker/Aguda LCDA that the election on 18th of March, 2023 will be peaceful, free, and fair. It will be a progressive one that will interprets what true democracy is.'

'I therefore urge everyone to debunk any false news aimed at generating stigma and unrest within our society', Hon. Olamilekan concluded.

The LCDA chairman, Okamilekan, is someone that I know when I lived at Orile axis of Lagos.

He is a weak young guy that cannot summon the courage to attack the igbos who are the majority in that areas. The APC godfathers in that area made him the chairman so that they can have access to the LCDA fund without any resistant.

He is also a chronic womanizer that cannot do without beautiful Igbo ladies. Hence even if there is such plan against the igbos in that area, he will reveal the secrets to one of his mistress.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by YorubaSamurai: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
Yoruba men marry Igbo women more than any other ethnic group, yet Yoruba people think Igbos are their enemy.
The jealousy is really sickening
yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 1% dont deceive yourself.
yorubas also marry other tribes especially from north... But you dont see those tribes talkin about it like your inferior tribe does always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Beremx(f): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 1% dont deceive yourself.
yorubas also marry other tribes especially from north... But you dont see those tribes talkin about it like your inferior tribe does always.
keep lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
tishbite42:

Shut up your mouth. Picking on those who don't like trouble.
Can you cowardly bullies force the Hausas and Fulanis to vote for your candidates?! Oh I forgot, they even massacre you folks in Lagos and nothing is done.
You'll soon get the trouble you're looking for.

Dullard.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by tishbite42: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

Dullard.
Scallywag
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The LCDA chairman, Okamilekan, is someone that I know when I lived at Orile axis of Lagos.

He is a weak young guy that cannot summon the courage to attack the igbos who are the majority in that areas. The APC godfathers in that area made him the chairman so that they can have access to the LCDA fund without any resistant.

He is also a chronic womanizer that cannot do without beautiful Igbo ladies. Hence even if there is such plan against the igbos in that area, he will reveal the secrets to one of his mistress.

You know him yet call him "Okamilekan" instead of Olamilekan? Keep decieveing yourself.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

You and whose plot? You get sense so. Nah woman dey marry man for your village?

You reason like urchin
Calm down.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by YorubaSamurai: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
keep lying to yourself
hahaha.. I personally, the numbers of yoruba/igbo marriage i have seen is less than five.
Majority of yorubas marry theirselves..
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
hahaha.. I personally, the numbers of yoruba/igbo marriage i have seen is less than five.
Majority of yorubas marry theirselves..
you have only seen less than five? You're very funny. You need to Walk out of your enclave and be exposed.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by MikeofAfrica: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

You know him yet call him "Okamilekan" instead of Olamilekan? Keep decieveing yourself.

I am not a Yoruba . That was also a typing error. We know him by the name "Lekan" in Orile axis of Lagos.

His family house is close to Coker bridge before Aguda area . His father is an astute politician in the area while his elder brother was a KAI senior official.

I met him when his elder brother and other KAI officials arrested me and some neighbours for not observing the environment sanitation.

I was then a minor hence my parents took me to his family house to issue a complain.

He contested for Counsellor several times before becoming the chairmen.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by ConfidentialDoc: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

That is the best your kind can say about an elected authority?

Why don't we just replace all these officials with your kind so you will have nice things to say about them. Right ? You guys are hilarious !
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by YorubaSamurai: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
you have only seen less than five? You're very funny. You need to Walk out of your enclave and be exposed.
walk out of lagos?
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Beremx(f): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
walk out of lagos?
maybe, or you ask around for your Yoruba brothers who are happily married to Igbos. 🙂🙂🙂
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Cholls(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2023
nonhuman:
my brothers and sisters don't listen to this one. Listen to him: Igbo: A Clear and Present Danger in Yorubaland.
Book by Adeyinka Shoyemi

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Cholls(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
Your entire family are animals. You will be met with an untimely death for this rubbish you wrote here. Ewu Gambia.
my brother you see what I am saying. C'mon this guy is an animal.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by MountHoreb: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this is one of those things we and all other tribes hate about Igbos. Very aggressive animals

Are ibos the reason why you are stupid, inconsequential and dumb in your life? Inferiority complex go kill you oooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by YorubaSamurai: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
maybe, or you ask around for your Yoruba brothers who are happily married to Igbos. 🙂🙂🙂
yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 1%
you can deceive yourself as you like
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by SisterAnn(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Cholls:
my brother you see what I am saying. C'mon this guy is an animal.
You are the product of a wild animal. All your family members are all animals.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Cholls(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are the product of a wild animal. All your family members are all animals.
my brothers and sisters see the Madam of baby factory has come
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by honeyB2018: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

Will you shut da eff up. We're you born without commonsense or just disingenuous? You think it is normal for one group of people alone to be targeted out of over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Maybe Igbos, instead of playing victims deceitfully, should look at themselves and their antics in Ghana, Indonesia, Thailand, Kenya, South Africa and many places worldwide that has gotten them even worse treatment.

You people are too dishonest and born without nil power of sincere introspection. Yorubas are some of the most tolerant and accommodating people in the entire world yet you people alone have draw their ire.

You have always gone around with a misplaced and fraudulent sense of persecution complex yet you will never leave or stop going where you claim you are persecuted unjustly. Is that not madness?

You don't like others and clearly others have issues with you. Why then keep walking, with your two feet, to their land to live, hustle and work?

Your post, shows how nasty, clanish, despicable you are.
Your most are the most accommodating tribe in the world, you massacred the Hsusa/Fulani in your domain here in Lagos in 2003, You did the same in Shagamu, Mile12, Ajegunle, Orile Oshodi. Yet in 2023, you are yet planning another against the IGBOS.
Tell me one tribe in the whole world that are without bad egg?.
For as much as you have refused to see what is good in others,I will not toe that line with you,by condemning all the Yorubas.
With the exception of lunatics like you, I know that there are so many of the good Yorubas around, sound in character, spirit and other wise.
Yorubas, should stop been threatened by the success of the strangers in their midst. This is your problem.
Yorubas, always want to be in control and dorminate others. Wherever a Yoruba is not in control, he wants to destroy it. This is greatest challenge.
You like to give to others, what you cannot take, and expect from others, what you cannot give.
As you see nothing good in others, there lots that are worst that resides with your people.
The IGBOS, for long wants to exit this geographical contraption called Nigeria, on a good number of time, but it's those of you at the high places, that have suppressed it.
If you don't want them in your land, tell your legislator and political leaders, to initiate moves at the national assembly, to actualize their exit.
Hope you are aware, there is a group, known as Coalition of Northern Nigeria ( CN G). That have taken a position and the matter is in court, that the IGBOS should peaceful leave Nigeria, that is the way to go.
IGBOS are not afraid, neither can they be intimidated by any tribe, not even the Yorubas.
IGBOS, can never play the second fiddle in Nigeria
Let this get into you stupid brain.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
honeyB2018:

Your post, shows how nasty, clanish, despicable you are.
Your most are the most accommodating tribe in the world, you massacred the Hsusa/Fulani in your domain here in Lagos in 2003, You did the same in Shagamu, Mile12, Ajegunle, Orile Oshodi. Yet in 2023, you are yet planning another against the IGBOS.
Tell me one tribe in the whole world that are without bad egg?.
For as much as you have refused to see what is good in others,I will not toe that line with you,by condemning all the Yorubas.
With the exception of lunatics like you, I know that there are so many of the good Yorubas around, sound in character, spirit and other wise.
Yorubas, should stop been threatened by the success of the strangers in their midst. This is your problem.
Yorubas, always want to be in control and dorminate others. Wherever a Yoruba is not in control, he wants to destroy it. This is greatest challenge.
You like to give to others, what you cannot take, and expect from others, what you cannot give.
As you see nothing good in others, there lots that are worst that resides with your people.
The IGBOS, for long wants to exit this geographical contraption called Nigeria, on a good number of time, but it's those of you at the high places, that have suppressed it.
If you don't want them in your land, tell your legislator and political leaders, to initiate moves at the national assembly, to actualize their exit.
Hope you are aware, there is a group, known as Coalition of Northern Nigeria ( CN G). That have taken a position and the matter is in court, that the IGBOS should peaceful leave Nigeria, that is the way to go.
IGBOS are not afraid, neither can they be intimidated by any tribe, not even the Yorubas.
IGBOS, can never play the second fiddle in Nigeria
Let this get into you stupid brain.

Rants of an ant. The future of Nigeria is inevitable. Only you covetous and materialistic Igbos will not be ready for it.
Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by Mubarakus10: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
OneTemplate:

Rants of an ant. The future of Nigeria is inevitable. Only you covetous and materialistic Igbos will not be ready for it.

As it is now, this is my own hustle. I sell building and Construction materials ranging from Universal Beam, Angle iron, RSJ & UPN Channel, Pipes, Galvanized grating steel, Flat bar, Pipes, MS plate, and other fittings.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble by honeyB2018: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
OneTemplate:

By their fruits we know them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agho Obaseki: Gov. Obaseki’s Ancestor Who Betrayed The Oba Of Benin In 1897. / Alex Otti Unveils Multi-Billion Naira Bus Terminal, Renames City’s Main Road. / Iran Has Caputured Fifteen British Navy At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.