Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend (35546 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by izubext007: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama chukwudi has been bribed
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by placeofallure(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lagos has been in captivity for too long.
Enough of this ridicule. Enough of the advancement of criminality in governance.

Let Lagos serve all Lagosians. Let Lagos accelerate.
Vote GRV. Vote labour party.

Aggressively reject Apc in lagos.

Lagos is still better by far, even the odds, corruption or not.

Many politicians are actually corrupt.

I've not traversed the North, I was only in Abuja so I can't say much.
I've been to some Eastern states, especially Enugu -9th Mile, Udi, Nkanu east&west, Igbo Etiti, Nsukka, Oji River, Aninri, Igboeze, I was there. Without any bias, they need development more than Lagos. I've mentioned this here long before the elections. My sojourn took me to the nooks and crannies and it was quite an eyesore - zero health facilities from government. The Catholic Church is trying though. Now, you should be more worried about your corrupt government that refused to deliver democracy dividends to the people. I'll be annoyed and reactive to my father's failures before I remember my friend's father's failures cause it's not really my business.

Igbos deserve better. Question your representatives. They collect federal government allocation yet do nothing! Zero! Nada! That is REAL corruption. As if that's not enough. You started using your kinsmen to do Hutu and Tutsi. I hope the killings stop. I wish all Igbos fortitude to bear the impending loss, I wish Lagos growth and development and I wish Nigeria a peaceful transition. Ire O!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CSTRR: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Coward.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by colorsofrainbow: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you fought war and had 3m join their ancestors grin

And still presently doing way better than you who had nobody join your ancestors grin grin

Ordinary threat,u can't keep in less than 24hours. Fvckin Cowards!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as Oluomo dey cry dey beg. E remain make e kneel down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by theforemost: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
I knew the Obi supporters are truly -DIOTS.
fake news everytime. If a Yoruba man coughs they'll say he's threatening them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by bencr7: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
christistruth01:
Mama Chukwudi make you relax Jare

Ipob are always looking for trouble everywhere there is none

After turning the South East into ipobnistan

they thought that they couldn't do the same thing in Lagos

But God Almighty landed on them

shut up,mc don shamelessly clear is name,who con be diz one were na Nairaland tribalism comment be him daily food for Morning and dinner for night.
See ur brain like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CSTRR: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Lagos is still better by far, even the odds, corruption or not.

Many politicians are actually corrupt.

I've been to some Eastern states, especially Enugu, I've not traversed the North, I was only in Abuja so I can't say much. Without any bias, they need development more than Lagos. I've mentioned this here long before the elections. My sojourn took me to the books and cranny and it was quite an eyesore - zero health facilities from government. The Catholic Church is trying though. Now, you should be more worried about your corrupt government that refused to deliver democracy dividends to the people. I'll be annoyed and reactive to my father's failures before I remember my friend's father's failures cause it's not really my business.

Igbos deserve better. Question your representatives. They collect federal government allocation yet do nothing! Zero! Nada! That is REAL corruption. As if that's not enough. You started using your kinsmen to do Hutu and Tutsi. I hope the killings stop. I wish all Igbos fortitude to bear the impending loss, I wish Lagos growth and development and I wish Nigeria a peaceful transition. Ire O!
Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa
and yet it is one of the worst cities in the world.

One of the very worst.

Don't compare Lagos to edo, ebonyi or taraba.

Compare Lagos to its peers in Africa and let us see if Lagos is still trying.

Lagos is worse than Nairobi, Casablanca, Cairo, Alexandra, johrhnesburg, Capetown, Durban, and many major cities in Africa.

What are you bragging about?

You are bragging that you are better than a state that earns 1/5th of your revenues.

Compare Lagos to those places I listed and let us see if tinubu has truly tried.

Lagos does not even have a public water system.
Ordinary public water system.

Where is all the money going?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tareq1105: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:
This guy is a coward and a foooool!

What about the Alaba spanking, Igbo child slapping Yoruba child and Igbos using yoruba for ritual?

Enough said.

We await your threat tomorrow. Igbos are the last you can threaten. Expect the highest resistance against any thug that surface at any polling unit tomorrow.

As for weapons. Don't worry, you will be surprised. Keep body bags for your slavish thugs

You guys are overrated in Lagos. God knew why Obi lost. If he had won, you guys would have personalized the victory and this is where Yorubas are different. Yorubas would not claim to be solely responsible for the victory. What can Ibos become without the genuine support and understanding of other tribes? Nothing. Let's see how it would go tomorrow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by BreconHills(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
SLAP44:
grin grin

This guy's left scrotum is in the palms of the Obidients, and they will squeeze it like dry orange grin

Bombast, delirium and illusion of grandeur
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by dahnimoh(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
So Mc can fear like this
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CSTRR: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
dahnimoh:
So Mc can fear like this
He is a coward like most tinubu urchins.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madjune(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
This video should be investigated.

I'm sure MC Oluomo has a gun to the woman's backside there.

She seems to be speaking under duress.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nice2023(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
I Sent him a bad text message and i am sure many Nigerians have done so too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Jokerman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
I like Mama Chukwudi message, " Thank God say na small thing dey make person turn to celebrity, thank God me self don be celebrity "

Nice one from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. If you are pained, go back to your Ipob region and do whatever that suit you.

Sanwo-Olu till 2027.

Bro see what election has turned you to 😅 🤣 😂 😅 🤣
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by JANK23H(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is what annoys me about APC.They take Nigerians for fools;the blatant lies and denials.

An association of moral bankrupt people, undemocratic elements.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by YorubaSamurai: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

And still presently doing way better than you who had nobody join your ancestors grin grin

Ordinary threat,u can't keep in less than 24hours. Fvckin Cowards!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as Oluomo dey cry dey beg. E remain make e kneel down grin grin grin
console your self as you want grin
Only thing igbis are better at is dominating jails worldwide grin
You expect him to publicly accept it... he is just trying to protect his image...
Tomorrow na you go know say he mean am

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by placeofallure(f): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
CSTRR:

Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa
and yet it is one of the worst cities in the world.

One of the very worst.

Don't compare Lagos to edo, ebonyi or taraba.

Compare Lagos to its peers in Africa and let us see if Lagos is still trying.

Lagos is worse than Nairobi, Casablanca, Cairo, Alexandra, johrhnesburg, Capetown, Durban, and many major cities in Africa.

What are you bragging about?

You are bragging that you are better than a state that earns 1/5th of your revenues.

Compare Lagos to those places I listed and let us see if tinubu has truly tried.

Lagos does not even have a public water system.
Ordinary public water system.

Where is all the money going?

Are you Igbo or Yoruba? If you are Igbo, before you worry about where Lagos money is going, it's advisable and more beneficial to worry about where Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu or Abia monies are going.
You said those other states earn like one-fifth of Lagos revenue, even the little they earn, did they put it to judicious use?

For starters, How many Igbo traders pay tax here?

..... before you demand for accountability.

No dey compare Erling Haaland with Ivan Tony, the difference is clear.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:
This guy is a coward and a foooool!

What about the Alaba spanking, Igbo child slapping Yoruba child and Igbos using yoruba for ritual?

Enough said.

We await your threat tomorrow. Igbos are the last you can threaten. Expect the highest resistance against any thug that surface at any polling unit tomorrow.

As for weapons. Don't worry, you will be surprised. Keep body bags for your slavish thugs

Typical yoruba man.
grin We know who are the problems of Nigeria.

Take care and have fun. Its a bad thing that most good people find themselves from your tribe, else, anyways ... make i hear say many of una no regret these actions.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Are you Igbo or Yoruba? If you are Igbo, before you worry about where Lagos money is going, it's advisable and more beneficial to worry about where Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu or Abia monies are going.

For starters, How many Igbo traders pay tax here?

Do your brothers pay tax in Abia and the same Anambara aforementioned? And yet we have not killed them.
If na so una use day accommodating, Then it speaks volumes.
Yoruba tribe is nowhere near accommodating and peaceful.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Princewell2012(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mindlog:

He should also upload the video of iya shukwudi being there during the meeting. cheesy cheesy
Or maybe he didn't know the thing is on video

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
console your self as you want grin
Only thing igbis are better at is dominating jails worldwide grin
You expect him to publicly accept it... he is just trying to protect his image...
Tomorrow na you go know say he mean am

I laugh. And your president you voted in is a re known druglord , from Singapore to US to everywhere , and you speak of this?
You think Crime knows Tribe?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by OgwuEgo: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
As you go out to vote in Lagos state on Saturday 18th March, buy bottle coke, or bottle beer. You can be drinking it from your house small small until the election ends.

1000 voters with 1000 coke bottles, that polling unit is secured.

Heaven help those, who help themselves

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by danhans(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by placeofallure(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
gimakon:

Do your brothers pay tax in Abia and the same Anambara aforementioned? And yet we have not killed them.
If na so una use day accommodating, Then it speaks volumes.
Yoruba tribe is nowhere near accommodating and peaceful.

We might not be paying tax in Abia, we don't come to demand for accountability either. We go about our businesses peacefully cause we know home is far away.

When handshake don dey reach elbow, e don dey get as e be.

Mind you, we're not killers. It's your hobby to kill yourselves. Your region is fast turning to Ipobnistan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by seanwilliam(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama Chukwudi na very funny name grin
Reminds of woli agba skit
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
I talk am. grin grin grin grin

Anybody wey dey take Yoruba APC threats seriously dey play grin
grin
They can't even maintain a single threat for less than 24hours grin grin grin grin

Cowards challenging a tribe that has fought war before grin grin grin

Meanwhile to all well meaning detribalised Yorubas,GOD BLESS U ALL.
Few bad eggs wey no reach anything dey try spoil Una image but God no go gree

NA just few yorubas get sense , the other ones no see one sense get at all.
The few way know something , I adore them. In every tribe, there must be very useless ones, e come be like the useless ones come day dominate the good ones and if you no get understanding, you go see am like that , meanwhile them get some very nice ones way this nonsense tribalism, they do not partake in it.

I pity these ones on Nairaland. Them go ask questions Later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76 / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / PDP Reacts To The Death Of Jide Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.