Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) (51077 Views)

Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Goodconcept78: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Oboto700(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC thugs grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good but Lagos is a match free day for thugs
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by zeyt: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Now election in Nigeria is do or die affair. What a bastardized democracy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by themes009(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Only yorubas support thuggery, everybody support shooting thugs at sight except afonjas

The fool of the day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Gaabasky: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine he just wasted the valuable gift of life that some are paying in millions in some Hospitals to revitalized.
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by yemi1504: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
A THUG HAS JUST BEEN SHOT DEAD @ GBOKO-SOUTH, BENUE FOR ATTEMPTING to disrupt Elections at polling unit 0026 and 00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEFyYzE6WY

https://twitter.com/Drealstevin/status/1637061526153572357?t=Jl4Pesah1_VZ351o_0BTfw&s=19

Correct!
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Nice work. But why the bullet no pull him trousers as usual? angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by floret23(f): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
Am I the only person with a different opinion? Nigeria has really descended into a level that can only be comparable to hell. Where is our humanity? See people rejoicing that somebody was gunned down cos of election, why couldn't those soldiers shoot the culprit any other place (like his legs) that will not result to his death? In sane countries, those soldiers are supposed to be arrested, but here in Nigeria (Hell) they are being celebrated. If only we know how sacred a soul is.
Urchin like you shouldn't have an opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by onuman: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
But thugs of Lagos are merely cracking jokes.

Benue thugs are dispensable, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by egunna(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
Am I the only person with a different opinion? Nigeria has really descended into a level that can only be comparable to hell. Where is our humanity? See people rejoicing that somebody was gunned down cos of election, why couldn't those soldiers shoot the culprit any other place (like his legs) that will not result to his death? In sane countries, those soldiers are supposed to be arrested, but here in Nigeria (Hell) they are being celebrated. If only we know how sacred a soul is.
is the thug related to you?wud he hesitate to hack anyone with the cutlass?certain ppl are not fit to live in a society

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by samsard(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
No one will sympathize with political thugs for anything. Usually these guys set out to kill and maim in a bid to achieve their aims. Been in a situation where political thugs held a whole town hostage for hours while brandishing dangerous weapons and bragging. I have no sympathy for anyone who can lose their moral compass for greedy politicians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by toprealman: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Get that one in Lagos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by MasterShifu010(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Just look at , I know that all of us will die one day , but must you die like bush meat ? ….

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too bad, he died for nothing but our soldiers are are unprofessionals , why not shot the leg and get enough evidence from him
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Fut9ure: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please lets share this news everywhere so that Nigerians will know that ballot snatching comes with a price
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by nonhuman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Acidosis:

These guys will reincarnate unless you kill their spirit and soul. Please take him to any anatomy lab in Benue. They know what to do.
I don laght tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Investor137: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
If they had taken this step in killing those bastard thugs during the presidential elections I don’t think any sane person would come out again this time to disturb elections. Serves them right, 2 down, more to go, one killed at ago palace in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

The guy committed a crime against millions of voters in that state and met his end. Soldiers in every part of the world shoot to kill! Simple!

Also in sane countries people don't steal ballot boxes. Thugs are not armed to intimidate voters. Finally, you don't know Jack shit about what you wrote up there. Nigerians have been depressed and oppressed for decades and they will go to every length to make sure the government respects their will.

Sane country, sane country, how many sane countries have you lived in to see how human being live. When people live lower than animals they are treated lower than animals. Mind you, I live in the UK.

Last year in the UK someone in a car was shot dead by the UK police and he was a Nigerian known for crime in the past. In the US police kill people every other day and are defended by the government. Which country on earth is saner or more "woke" than the US? That's why I say shut it when you don't know jack shit about the topic of discourse!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Bambam321(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
The situation here warrants shoot at sight ..... in a sane free society some set of people are denying a particular ethnic group their right to Vote haba.....Nah last bar be this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
I followed the rejoice. But u people should come to lagos. Agberos and jobless yoruba bastardss and thugs are many there.
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by johnfem321: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
We believe every life matter.. we don’t believ people should be killed for such trivial reasons…
Ogbuefi2020:
Only yorubas support thuggery, everybody support shooting thugs at sight except afonjas
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by SaintLorenzo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Some days are evil[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by ken6488(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
I get it you prefer him killing the voters right

Rubbish opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Fkmodhi: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Those thug plenty for Lagos that need to be shot
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Fut9ure: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

You must be stupid

Do you know the essence of damage this thugs are doing to the future of our children and your children

I think you deserve to be shot dead too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
ken6488:
I get it you prefer him killing the voters right

Rubbish opinion

Don't mind that guy saying rubbish. He didn't even blame the guy he went against the soldiers. He must be a Tinubu voter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Buhari sent so much military to Benue to make sure APC wins but left Lagos unattended
Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
A THUG HAS JUST BEEN SHOT DEAD @ GBOKO-SOUTH, BENUE FOR ATTEMPTING to disrupt Elections at polling unit 0026 and 00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEFyYzE6WY

https://twitter.com/Drealstevin/status/1637061526153572357?t=Jl4Pesah1_VZ351o_0BTfw&s=19
Because of small apc looted money, this mumu thug destroyed his life , very senseless decision, he should wrath in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) by Felixgreg: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
I do not see him as a party thug. I consider him a Nigerian youth who refused to be a good citizen. By his action,.he refused to change the status quo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River / Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.