Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Blaming "the Other Woman" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blaming "the Other Woman" (692 Views)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Stop Blaming The Women! / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaming "the Other Woman" by r231(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
The other woman” is a fascinating and most vilified figure whom many including the cheating man gladly blame for the demise of their relationship. It is amazing how quickly people judge her as the mistress and call her every name under the sun, while giving the man/husband a pass. All sorts of excuses is given for the man from, because he’s successful, poor, brilliant, stupid, stressed out, bored to that he’s just simply being a man.

Even though one can agree that the other woman should be accountable for doing something wrong, should she be primarily responsible for and get all the flack that is usually heaped on her by all including the cheated on wife or girlfriend. Does the erring husband/partner not deserve far more flack than this “other woman”

After all its not in all cases, that this other woman is knowingly and willingly a participant in a relationship scenario that is going to hurt another woman.

And to the "other woman" why do they chose to be that? Because no matter how it is spun, she is still playing second fiddle.

Are they really happy being that?
Re: Blaming "the Other Woman" by bittatruth(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
Never knew u liked writing. . .lol
Re: Blaming "the Other Woman" by r231(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
I do sometimes when i am bored grin grin
Re: Blaming "the Other Woman" by tpia5: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2011
most people know that men are weak when it comes to sex issues

true talk.
Re: Blaming "the Other Woman" by bittatruth(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
r231:

I do sometimes when i am bored grin grin

Yea right, paste the link sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Blaming "the Other Woman" by MrsChima1(f): 2:53am On Sep 17, 2011
We have so much threads speaking about blaming other women. Its easier to blame other women because a woman doesn't want to accept the fact that the other woman has something she doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be Sincere On This Issue / I Hate Dirty Gurls / The Keys To Lasting Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.