Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Hate Dirty Gurls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Dirty Gurls (672 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Dirty Gurls by ebamma(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2012
guys,have u ever taken a gurl to your house and in the process of bleeping her u start perceiving a strange smell coming from her cunt?,i experienced dis with a chick and after dat day,i broke up with her,some of dis naija gurls no fit even wash their privates.
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by 190: 6:14am On May 17, 2012
Yes - I know a couple of nairaland girls whom once their
Panties left their waist, my LCD TV blew and my AC started blowing smoke
Swamps of flies found their way in
I called it d 3 plagues of NL Puceee -

I can call d names of these 2 ladies
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by Dondav(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2012
Lol! I like dirty girls. cheesy
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2012
Ignorance on display.
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by slimyem: 9:43am On May 17, 2012
ebamma: guys,have u ever taken a gurl to your house and in the process of bleeping her u start perceiving a strange smell coming from her cunt?,i experienced dis with a chick and after dat day,i broke up with her,some of dis naija gurls no fit even wash their privates.
not all guys are UNFORTUNATE as you were.....
Get over it and find as clean girl!
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by b2great(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2012
@poster i can c, world best neat guy
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by bernfame(f): 9:59am On May 17, 2012
ebamma: guys,have u ever taken a gurl to your house and in the process of bleeping her u start perceiving a strange smell coming from her cunt?,i experienced dis with a chick and after dat day,i broke up with her,some of dis naija gurls no fit even wash their privates.

The aim of this post is?
Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by Booty4me: 10:53am On May 17, 2012
bernfame:

The aim of this post is?
to wipe ur private after peeing

1 Like

Re: I Hate Dirty Gurls by richy5(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2012
who is dirty among Dis mumu

(1) (Reply)

We Solve Your Relationship Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers / R U Shy Lonely, Or Fat / He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.