Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process (36237 Views)

Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by Slymontee: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stone age tribal bigotry is keeping some Yorubas from advancing beyond Lagos IGR that doesn't translate into visible infrastructure.
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by OmoEpe(m): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Dreamer
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by TheFacelessMan: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2023
eyinjuege:

Nobody has an issue with his mother not being Yoruba.
I'm sure GRV is one of the tribe warriors on NL, shouting Afonja about, and that's why he could publicly tweet that. He must have been using that word on NL teytey.
It's only come to bite him in the ass, expecting same Afonja to support his ambitions

His true moniker might be Raccoon or Slap44 grin grin

His usage of the word wasn't accidental at all grin

1 Like

Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by ConfidentialDoc: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

Nawa ooo... grin
Re: GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process by eyinjuege: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

I swear cheesy
When I saw the goat with a cap screaming Afonja, I knew instantly the joker was a NL
The cruise on this place sometimes enhnnn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.