Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? (1999 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Is it considered cheating for a married woman to borrow money from her male friend without her husband's knowledge?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Qatar2022: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2023
It's very wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Qatar2022:
It's very wrong
Do you mean it's wrong for the married woman to have male friend or to borrow money from the male friend?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Qatar2022: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
PATO101:
Do you mean it's wrong for the married woman to have male friend or to borrow money from the male friend?
It's wrong for a married woman to have a male friend talk less of borrowing money from him , I can't take it from my wife

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Qatar2022:

It's wrong for a married woman to have a male friend talk less of borrowing money from him , I can't take it from my wife
Unless your wife is a stay at home , she'll definitely have male friends like co workers, church friends and other male acquaintances.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by siofra(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
No. Instead the male friend should be ashamed of himself if he cannot borrow her the money.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by ebexofficial: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
It is wrong if she does it without the consent of her husband:
1. Her husband who is the Head and relatively responsible for taking care of the family and if the man cannot, the woman should stand in and if none of them can, that can seek help outside with both agreeing.

2. A man gives a woman money sometimes with aim of getting into her pants

3. If the secreat is kept from her husband, other things may happen in the relationship and still be kept secreat

4. Men are egoistic and will feel bad if he finds out another man has been helping his family without his knowledge (the shame may make the man act irrationally)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
-
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=ebexofficial post=121874668][/quote] well it's borrowing, not dashing
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Qatar2022: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
PATO101:
Unless your wife is a stay at home , she'll definitely have male friends like co workers, church friends and other male acquaintances.
It's still because she may have him with a plain heart but the man will be looking for another thing
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by frozen70(f): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
PATO101:
Is it considered cheating for a married woman to borrow money from her male friend without her husband's knowledge?

Any circumstances or situations that will warrant a married woman to borrow money from her male friend while living with her husband, must have been beyond she and her husband

Meaning she or they did not have any option again

Am not justifying that anyway

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
PATO101:

Exactly
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by frozen70(f): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
ebexofficial:
It is wrong if she does it without the consent of her husband:
1. Her husband who is the Head and relatively responsible for taking care of the family and if the man cannot, the woman should stand in and if none of them can, that can seek help outside with both agreeing.

2. A man gives a woman money sometimes with aim of getting into her pants

3. If the secreat is kept from her husband, other things may happen in the relationship and still be kept secreat

4. Men are egoistic and will feel bad if he finds out another man has been helping his family without his knowledge (the shame may make the man act irrationally)

Not all women are promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
frozen70:

Any circumstances or situations that will warrant a married woman to borrow money from her male friend while living with her husband, must have been beyond she and her husband

This thread is about her not telling her husband that she borrowed money from a guy. Is it considered cheating or do you think it will lead to cheating cvos she will feel indebted to the male friend and pay back with with her body if she can't pay back the money .
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Emmanuel909090: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's bad, she needs to tell her husband
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Samajogs: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fear women... Period!
frozen70:

Not all women are promiscuous

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by frozen70(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samajogs:
Fear women... Period!

What about men 🙁🙁🙁
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
OP
My Married Ex till Begs me for Urgent 2ks.
And When I send to her, she sends Emojis to me like. kiss
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

My Married Ex till Begs me for Urgent 2ks.

And When I send to her, she sends Emojis to me like. kiss

That means you can Bleep her if you want

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Fiscus105(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

Hope u know the different between friend and close friend(bestie)?

We cannot do without having friends but it shouldn't be too closed when you married.

Anybody that is not ur enemy, he is definitely ur friend most especially if such person is not ur family.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Fiscus105(m): 2:07am On Mar 20, 2023
frozen70:

Some borrow money or other things in which circumstances not beyond their husbands. (Some wives will want to buy clothes (aso ebi) by all means, even though husband has disapproved it, meanwhile, not that husband not capable but he just sees it as needless.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2023
PATO101:
How does borrowing money constitute cheating? undecided

Did she sign a contract in the marriage stating the only male she would borrow money from would be her husband and no other? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 20, 2023
siofra:
No. Instead the male friend should be ashamed of himself if he cannot borrow her the money.
Why am I not surprised... Ho
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

It is equally wrong for a married man to have female friends, whether colleagues, business partners, church associates, etc., as well? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Mar 20, 2023
PATO101:
This thread is about her not telling her husband that she borrowed money from a guy. Is it considered cheating or do you think it will lead to cheating cvos she will feel indebted to the male friend and pay back with with her body if she can't pay back the money .
The only way women pay back debts is with their bodies? undecided

Let's assume for argument's sake that a woman already decided to pay off a debt using her body, what will telling her husband do in that case? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by okoroemeka(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2023
PATO101:
in these days of economic hardship and poverty all means is needed to survive,I know a close friend of mine that even send out his wife to go and borrow money,if you are hungry,your children are crying and hungry the sanctity of your wife's pussy will be the last thing on your mind

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
in these days of economic hardship and poverty all means is needed to survive,I know a close friend of mine that even send out his wife to go and borrow money,if you are hungry,your children are crying and hungry the sanctity of your wife's pussy will be the last thing on your mind
lol
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Qatar2022: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is equally wrong for a married man to have female friends, whether colleagues, business partners, church associates, etc., as well? undecided
I'm Not disputing that , mind you thst business associates and friend are different
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Qatar2022: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

We cannot do without having friends but it shouldn't be too closed when you married.

Anybody that is not ur enemy is definitely ur friend most especially if such person is not ur family.

I know my dear
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

[s]Anybody that is not ur enemy is definitely ur friend most especially if such person is not ur family.
[/s]
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2023
I have no problem with lending money to a married woman so long as she's ready to pay me back in kind with her toto grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Borrow Money From Her Male Friend? by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Qatar2022:
I'm Not disputing that , mind you thst business associates and friend are different
How so? Aren't they all a form of relationship? undecided

Does the society impose this same level of control over the man as far as his interactions with female colleagues as well? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend / Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? / Kissing And Lipsticks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.