Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV (83908 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Mercury12(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate back to their state of origin.

Since the Yorubas have displayed so much hate towards non indigenes and used every instrument of fiat including state sponsored to disenfranchise non indigenes and stop them from voting candidates of their choice, every Yoruba person living outside Yoruba land must as a matter of urgency relocate back to the south west.

If they can't allow non indigenes to reside freely in their region, they have no justification to be allowed to reside anywhere outside the south west. They deserve a good dose of their own medicine.

All Yorubas living outside the south west must relocate to their state of origin

Ode how many Yorubas live in your potopoto south east. Beside it is only Igbo people that is dabbling into Yoruba politics and insulting our culture and leaders. Other ethnic groups don't do that.
You people egoist bigoted anf hateful thoughts toward others wont make you build bridges.

Shameless people scattered all over Nigeria and still won't mind their business and respect their host. Una go wail tire. This is not Fulani era. You will be put in your place. Shameless tribe

5 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by willibounce1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jim iyke can go phuck himself. This is not asaba or upper iweka nollywood movie. The owners of Lagos say they want Sanwo olu, but some cursed bast.ards who cannot live in their cursed region are saying they want a dull imb.ecile called shinedu to rule lagos.
Now you know LAGOS IS NOT A NO MAN'S LAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by adexoramo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
This Election really showed me how tribalistic we Yorubas are.
I will always give it to Seyi Makinde, we voted him massively here including the Igbos living here with us because his good works speak for him.

Can you please tell me the population of the Igbos in Oyo state are compared to Lagos. Have you seen Yorubas in the East deciding who rule in any state in the East. So you expect us lagosians to fold our arms while the Igbos in Lagos decide for us all bcoz of their hatred for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by zomby(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
99% trouble Nigerians are facing around the world are caused by these pigs (flatheaddss).
They are Selfish
Senseless, selfish, ungrateful, unreasonable, greedy, deceitful, and disrespectful ..

Nobody wants the pigs around; Malaysians hate them, they are also hated in India, Ghana, China, South Africa, Uganda, USA…and now in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by vannessa7(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry

You think if a full fledge Yoruba man publicly insults all Yorubas and then seek to be elected in any political office Yorubas will still vote for him? You guys always play deaf to the real issue while you keep harping on non issue thus the problem persists. That Gbadebo vivour Rhode should have deleted all those posts and make a public apology, there are full blooded igbos working under Lagos ministries, we all know Desmond Elliot has an igbo mother, yet we support him. It is only when you learn from the past mistakes that you will not repeat it in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by coolplanet: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaymichael:
Dey there dey deceive yourself.

It shows that APC is not popular in Lagos despite having their tinubu who is from iragbiji Osun. I learnt PDP beat them hands down in their own home. That is the power of God. I trust apc would have rigged the hell out of osun just as they did last time. Master riggers
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by coolplanet: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
We have thought you history yesterday.

Be a fast learner..

You have not answered the question.

Am a Yoruba man but will never support division in any way. I fear God who created all. I almost cried seeing violence yesterday. This wasn't necessary if you are popular just like the peaceful election in Osun and Ibadan. Lagos should be ashamed of itself.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by 0monnak0da: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asour:

Their actions aren't right.

An Oba PUBLICLY declaring support for a candidate isn't right.

I read that.

If not that Nigeria is like this, an Oba ought to be a great avenue for Alternative Dispute resolution like the courts. It their partisanship & political involvement has rubbed their images wrongly.

Not right according to
Ifa?
Ogun?
Yemoja?
The constitution?
Or what?

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by wanimo: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercury12:

Ode how many Yorubas live in your potopoto south east. Beside it is only Igbo people that is dabbling into Yoruba politics and insulting our culture and leaders. Other ethnic groups don't do that.
You people egoist bigoted anf hateful thoughts toward others wont make you build bridges.

Shameless people scattered all over Nigeria and still won't mind their business and respect their host. Una go wail tire. This is not Fulani era. You will be put in your place. Shameless tribe
not just in the south east, but from every part of the country. All Yorubas must relocate to their region
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Namigotalktru: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

There is no need for Oba to GRV that, he should have prayed for him, give him advice and then move on. Tinibu visited many Emirs, Obas, Igwes and Ezes likewise Obi and Atiku did any of them said such? They were diplomatic in their speeches.

Tinubu is an elder statesman. He was received as such.

This boy we never heard of until una carry am for head. Oba advised him the way he would a son. There was zero chance of him going anywhere in this election.

He should have even started with local government chairman first. He encouraged him not to give up. Did you want him to lie to him?

Then you truly don’t know this Oba. Even Tinubu he will tell the truth and that one will not take offence. He was a senior policeman before becoming Oba he is not a nobody that was crowned with no achievements.

Make una rest go and worry about your own states so at least maybe una for build Dubai for house by Xmas make we come chop.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Johnjustice: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go there and stay, your own na to kiss women up and down, no benefit from you Jim Iyke the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Greenscientist: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
I will always give it to Seyi Makinde, we voted him massively here including the Igbos living here with us because his good works speak for him.

Please, stop been unnecessarily woke if you're truly a Yoruba person. The Igbo should not play victim card when they started it all.

Adeleke's mother was a Yoruba woman, nobody raised any issue. This particular candidate once called the people he wants to govern "Afonja". He doesn't speak Yoruba, how is he going to communicate with the people.

Even in US, they won't allow him to win if they are in such situation. Imagine someone that can't speak English and once attacked the people in a derogatory way.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
aariwa:
are you alright in the head?

I must confess, I get werey gaan…I’m the last person you want to try, it won’t end well for you.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by kingthreat(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why are Igbos used to setting up fire and when the fire is tossed to them, they claim victim?

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Pauladex(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Coming from a man with spiritual wife

T.B Joshua's patient is talking.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by ZombieSlayer1: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
johnfem321:
What I want from south west government is that.. they should ban youth from age 21 to 36 from coming to Lagos… they should deport every jobless Igbo youth.. they should deport any hairy Igbo girl and the ugly once.. they should impose Yoruba language on every Yoruba state residence.. all sign and direction should be in Yoruba language.. Yoruba should be used in schools and work places.. any Igbo woman that wants to marry Yoruba woman should learn Yoruba language and learn how to cock Yoruba food .: every Igbo business must employ atleast 50% Yoruba staff.. .. there should not be any area in south west dominated by igbos.. they should spread and relocate them around Lagos
You and the imbeciles who liked your post are bastards.
I don't blame y'all shaa, I blame my brothers who chose to settle in your region. What I know is that this election and the tribalistic rantings of your people have opened the eyes of my people who reside in your region and in the next few years, you people will see the effects. Even the South Southerners weren't left out from your rubbish.
Check even in your Lagos, the slums and worse parts of town are inhabited mostly by yorubas and that shows how low your standards are
Very soon everyone will leave the south west for only you guys, that'll be my greatest joy
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by tundeabib1: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, a first class traditional ruler shouldn't be making such comments

Oba of Lagos should be father to all lagosians and be neutral

Even when you guys almost dethroned him. "All Lagosian". What about the Trojan horses in Lasos?

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ilaje1: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.

When they say Igbos are full of lies and propaganda, this is an example. See this useless idiotic poster and those fools that applauded this post showing the lies, hatred, bigotry blood that has been passed to them from generations to generations.

Do you know Zik stole money from Naija. One of the reason he couldn't protest the emergence of Balewa as the prime minister because the colonial masters told him point blank that they will open his file.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by arcis: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
incandescentena:
I blame that selfish currupt Awolowo who walked through prison after he was found guity of using Government money, six million pounds to sponsor a political party and i certainly blame him, Awolowo for introducing Tribalism into Nigerian politics.

#Bittersourtruth

See your life? Now id!ots will quote me & type rubbish from the comfort of their momma's single room.

You will cry till eternity...

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Iamgrey5(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

You have not answered the question.

Am a Yoruba man but will never support division in any way. I fear God who created all. I almost cried seeing violence yesterday. This wasn't necessary if you are popular just like the peaceful election in Osun and Ibadan. Lagos should be ashamed of itself.
Ok "Yoruba man".

Learn your history. Learn about Lagos colony and Protectorate.

Learn about Aworis too.

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by zomby(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:

The northerners have warned the Yorubas many years ago…I guess, this election is a major brainRESET for all Yorubas…They must defend themselves, protect their land and their heritage; the ingrate igbos are not your friends.

WHEN YOU ASK AN AVERAGE HUNGRY IGBO TO JOIN YOU TO EAT PART OF YOUR FOOD, WITH TIME HIS MISSION IS TO TAKE OVER YOUR FOOD… This is simply how these pigs are wired; 9.5 out of 10 of them share the same characteristics.

DO NOT LET THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE, DO NOT LET THEM INTO YOUR LIFE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM …. Abu Yakubu.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Ilaje1: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, a first class traditional ruler shouldn't be making such comments

Oba of Lagos should be father to all lagosians and be neutral

Oba of Lagos is not a first class Oba. Secondly, he an Oba of Lagos Island, that's domain. Not Oba of Lagos state. The state was named after Lagos state.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by HITsquad: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Jim iyke dey mad,wetin concern him concern Lagos State
Lol stop claiming Lagos state for yoruba. Lagos is a baby, no one is really from here.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Demurray: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
What some people don't understand is that Gbadebo is not really the problem, the problem is Igbo folks who are supporting, who also claim that Lagos is no man's land. The gravity of that sentence alone as damaged his ambition right from the first day he supported the claim.
Desmond Elliot is also half Yoruba and half Igbo and is widely supposed by Yorubas
I also think because Igbo people has hijacked the labour party, the popularity and increase in people endorsed Peter Obi that's the opportunities GRV took aim that if Obi could win Lagos , he could also win Lagos not knowing that election tactics always change as a result of presidential elections result

1 Like

Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Asour: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
0monnak0da:

Not right according to
Ifa?
Ogun?
Yemoja?
The constitution?
Or what?

None.

But you know it isn't right.

It's also not written in the constitution to go to school too but I know it's the right thing to do.

If you think it's right for an Oba to be partisan (irrespective of who he supports)then fine.
Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by Echoban: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:

Makinde performed better than Sanwo-Olu?

Person wey dey ment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.