Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building (1663 Views)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by mocochannel: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building

A 29-year-old lady, Brenda Kawira, died after allegedly falling from the balcony of the fourth-floor apartment she shared with her boyfriend in Kenya.

According to Tuko news on Sunday, she fell from the house on February 21, 2023, at Kasarani estate after a fight with her boyfriend, who is said to be the only witness in the incident.

The police used the boyfriend's statement to ascertain that her death was self-inflicted, indicating that the 29-year-old stormed out of her bedroom and went to the balcony for the fatal jump.

The boyfriend raised the alarm, and neighbours assisted him in rushing her to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead upon arrival.

1 Share

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by overdrive(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Murder was the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don't trust this story... Something smells foul

1 Like

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Honeybadgerxx: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
The boyfriend is the only witness? This story get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Solocoin: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maybe she's killing herself because the boyfriend she spent so much on is cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by robinso01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
She die?
Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Jagermeister(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
robinso01:
She die?

She survive, she dey recover quickly for inside mortuary.. yeye boy grin

'There are no stupid questions but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots' - John Ringo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Holybaddo: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
We told you to fear woman you no gree

Now You will explain what happened to her in jail
Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by robinso01(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jagermeister:

She survive, she dey recover quickly for inside mortuary.. yeye boy grin

'There are no stupid questions but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots' - John Ringo

Just flow with the sarcasm 😂
Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Jagermeister(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
robinso01:

Just flow with the sarcasm 😂

Lemaoo.. I know tho..

I just wan smoke you small.. 😂
Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by robinso01(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Jagermeister:

Lemaoo.. I know tho..

I just wan smoke you small.. 😂

Bomboclat 😂

1 Like

Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by Jagermeister(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
robinso01:

Bomboclat 😂

😂😂😂
Re: Lady Quarrelling With Boyfriend Dies After Falling From Storey Building by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
overdrive:
Murder was the case.
Killbillz:
I don't trust this story... Something smells foul
Honeybadgerxx:
The boyfriend is the only witness? This story get as e be

why? havent you guys heard of women (even men) wanting to kill themselves after breakups? unless there are any proof to the contrary, this is simply suicide by an insane person.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Betrayal From Your Mother / Am On A Scale / Help! Help! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.