Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? (2044 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick? / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by sexsinners(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2011
holy that's a demon shocked
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2011
I'm still trying to see if they're fake or real.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Tosinville(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2011
The moderate size is OK when she isn't a jezebel why long?
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Kunbee: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2011
Is she a winsch shocked shocked
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by MMM2(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
angrylong thing
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

THIS-GRACEFULL
[size=18pt]AND THIS-GUSTING.[/size] undecided

how does she wash her ___ and wipe her _____? tongue undecided undecided grin
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Dsense(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry

OP . . .(Ma lovely sister) kiss kiss kiss

That's just too long . . .she goota be after something undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 18, 2011
D-sense:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry

OP . . .(Ma lovely sister) kiss kiss kiss

That's just too long . . .she goota be after something undecided lipsrsealed

i tire! angry

you come on here and NOT EVEN A 'HELLO'! angry angry angry
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by MrsChima1(f): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2011
You should see what he is saying off NL!

The girl didn't come over. lipsrsealed

MsDarkSkin:

i tire! angry

you come on here and NOT EVEN A 'HELLO'! angry angry angry
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2011
@Op, Nay dont want ma baby to harbour such things, might turnout to be a cute attacking weapon against moi grin
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
***MBJ tries to picture this woman cleaning her a[b]s[/b]s, oh lawd!!!***
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by omega25red(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

***MBJ tries to picture this woman cleaning her a[b]s[/b]s, oh lawd!!!***
lol i was just thinking that too her azz must be dirty as heck and her nails would be crawling with germs
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^yep certainly unclean as there would be NO WAY she can clean them by herself.
hideous!!!!!
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
I'm sure that a woman as beautiful as her as a man who is ready to wipe it for her.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
28" long
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure that a woman as beautiful as her as a man who is ready to wipe it for her.

the important question would be: WHY keep such long nasty looking nails?! or better yet: WHY should her man clean her dirty stinking a[b]s[/b]s when she has 2 perfectly good working hands?!
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by MrsChima1(f): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2011
There are ways to wipe the booty with long nails. You have to use the side wipe method.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Tell us more bout it
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by MrsChima1(f): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2011
Women with big booty and long nails have found creative ways to clean their booty without touching their nails. So I have heard.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2011
Can u post a photo of you cleaning your booty with long nails
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by MrsChima1(f): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2011
No.
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2011
Please
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2011
sidewipe. . . . . . . lawd have mercy!!!!
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by Cipriani(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

There are ways to wipe the booty with long nails.  You have to use the side wipe method. 

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how she will hold my diçk to give me a blowjób when I need one. My wife must never have these kinda nails. I will definitely break everything myself.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by r231(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2011
Nasty undecided undecided
Re: Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? by kemmeye: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
ewwwwwwww. that is just gross.

(1) (Reply)

My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? / Mr. Nairaland June 2012 **semi-finals** Voting In Progress / Can You Forget The Past And Continue A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.