Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos (6988 Views)

A Yoruba Woman Won FCT Senatorial Seat & Nobody Is Complaining. Why? / Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DesChyko: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
candygist:

The issue here is that will your Igbo brothers welcome a Yoruba man to come and stay peacefully in your state ?

Dey there dey ask. Hausas have travelled down and are establishing settlements in Igboland. Even Togolese have crossed borders and are settling in Igboland. You're there asking questions from your window.

Keep asking while others are actually doing.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by betshopagent(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Illiteracy in yaruba land is fast catching- up with aboki in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by betshopagent(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
candygist:

That's not an issue. The issue here is that will your Igbo brothers welcome a Yoruba man to come and stay peacefully in your state ? Will you let him build houses, will you let him Bleep your girls without carrying him in mind. You guys aunt friendly to strangers. Even youth coppers ain't really welcome in that part of Nigeria.
Thats if their cowardice would allow them
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to her. I am team Asiwaju and Sanwo Olu but I congratulate winners. Unlike Obituary and Chinedu who are sore losers.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by daygee12: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kwashiman:
Omo yorubas need to really travel outside of their region and learn the culture of other people, cause it's embarrassing that most Yorubas including their educated ones can tell an Igbo name from a South South name!

We have traveled far and near but we can stay in hostile cities in the east because of money.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by TheManPregnant: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kwashiman:
Omo yorubas need to really travel outside of their region and learn the culture of other people, cause it's embarrassing that most Yorubas including their educated ones can tell an Igbo name from a South South name!

I was educating one urchin earlier today concerning this, but she was busy arguing with me. As long as you are not Yoruba or Hausa, they will tag you igbo
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

If you ask me, as a non-Lagosian SS person who couldn't care less about the outcome of the Lagos gubernatorial raceThe frank truth is that you people set Rhodes up for rejection with all the taking over Lagos and elup from top to bottom talk going on. Politics is about strategy and in this race, the strategy ought to have been to allow Lagos Yoruba LP people to do the talking while the rest of you wait and only show up to vote quietly.

Instead, it was people from Edo and the SE doing the campaigning for him - quite aggressively too. Hopefully, lessons are learned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
betshopagent:
Thats if their cowardice would allow them

You guys ain't accomodating. You bully anything that dosnt speak Igbo. You can't watch an outsider dominate and shine in your region. Your guys get barbaric at any little thing. Na kidnapping dey always end the story.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Dey there dey ask. Hausas have travelled down and are establishing settlements in Igboland. Even Togolese have crossed borders and are settling in Igboland. You're there asking questions from your window.

All these people you mentioned, ipob done kill them finish. Any small thing like this, una done dey find strangers to kill. How many outsiders dey build houses for east ? You guys are actually the worst set of citizens in Nigeria.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Demolakay:

Alaye baje!

Stay in hut in Oshogbo nd b saying wat u dnt knw.
Most of us served in Anambra nd Oda south east states, nd d experience is nothing I can fget in a hurry.

Soo I dnt knw which part of south east u served nd dey were hostile to u.

Did u go to skul in d first place,talkless of serving.

30k urchins.

Why didnt you stay back there to raise your family ?
I guess you fell in love with lagao grin
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by 2mch(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
Carry am go Anambra. We go pay the form fee. He is also eligible to contest in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by olatade(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
I can't believe Simon ekpa in Finland convinced educated people to sit at home on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DesChyko: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

All these people you mentioned, ipob done kill them finish. Any small thing like this, una done dey find strangers to kill. How many outsiders dey build houses for east ? You guys are actually the worst set of citizens in Nigeria.

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Aldol: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2023
They won't make this trend now but if it's the other way..
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Mindlog:
She really tried, defeating the APC candidate who converted Covid Palliative to her birthday souvenirs.

If it was against that woman dt stole covid 19, thank God Labour Party Won
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

That's not an issue. The issue here is that will your Igbo brothers welcome a Yoruba man to come and stay peacefully in your state ? Will you let him build houses, will you let him Bleep your girls without carrying him in mind. You guys aunt friendly to strangers. Even youth coppers ain't really welcome in that part of Nigeria.
Typing from one brown roof enclave in Ogbomosho abi Oshogbo. U fools are irredeemable. Travel, you won't.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2023
betshopagent:
Illiteracy in yaruba land is fast catching- up with aboki in the north
I'm telling you.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2023
olatade:
I can't believe Simon ekpa in Finland convinced educated people to sit at home on Mondays.
Continue talking senselessly. Other tribes have left you fools in the ocean of tribalism, primitiveness and bigotry. Curse people embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

You guys ain't accomodating. You bully anything that dosnt speak Igbo. You can't watch an outsider dominate and shine in your region. Your guys get barbaric at any little thing. Na kidnapping dey always end the story.
But your people are here selling agbo and jedi-jedi all over Igboland. Mugu
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2023
DesChyko:

Hausas have no reasonable investment in Igboland.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Congratulations to her. I am team Asiwaju and Sanwo Olu but I congratulate winners. Unlike Obituary and Chinedu who are sore losers.
You are a fool. You idiots made a sham of Saturday election using thuggery and ethnic slur. Cursed afonjas embarassed embarassed
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Yes oh! For the fact that she is in LP, she is igbo and also an omo ale. We must deal with her, chase her away and inherit all her properties. Nairaland urchins will inherit her pant and bra. What sayest thou urchins? Isn't that a good inheritance?

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DesChyko: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Hausas have no reasonable investment in Igboland.

Lol. It's a question about living peacefully but you've now made it about investment.

That's another discussion for another day. 😎
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Yes oh! For the fact that she is in LP, she is igbo and also an omo ale. We must deal with her, chase her away and inherit all her properties. Nairaland urchins will inherit her pant and bra. What sayest thou urchins? Isn't that a good inheritance?

Yarimo
LeoDeKing

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Mindlog:
She really tried, defeating the APC candidate who converted Covid Palliative to her birthday souvenirs.
That one was defeated in APC primary.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

But your people are here selling agbo and jedi-jedi all over Igboland. Mugu

Them no pass 30 people. Your area is not industrial.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

And this is one of the many reasons why GRV lost. He was fixated on division of Yorubas by state of origin created by colonial masters and military juntas, while Yoruba voters were fixated on Yoruba-ness. We are Yoruba first before any other. Borderlines and religion do not determine Yoruba's heritage and identity.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Typing from one brown roof enclave in Ogbomosho abi Oshogbo. U fools are irredeemable. Travel, you won't.

See ode, I've stayed in Owerri, Asaba, warri, Onitsha, Aba. You know wats brings me there? I come there to bang pussies. Your region is boring nd unsecured. Na only Delta still make sense. I run away before your brethren go start thinking of ways to kidnapp me. That's what you guys ar known for.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=DesChyko post=121900040][/quote]

Everybody knows that your area is not secured. It's in the world news. Im not framing it up.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Ritchiee: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

https://fb.watch/iW1nd9Awyo/
Let Yoruba fight their war,Osu.
They know how to manage their differences.
Your eyes don blind,rotten finish,na my eyes you dey cry upon.

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2023
SmartyPants:

If you ask me, as a non-Lagosian SS person who couldn't care less about the outcome of the Lagos gubernatorial raceThe frank truth is that you people set Rhodes up for rejection with all the taking over Lagos and elup from top to bottom talk going on. Politics is about strategy and in this race, the strategy ought to have been to allow Lagos Yoruba LP people to do the talking while the rest of you wait and only show up to vote quietly.

Instead, it was people from Edo and the SE doing the campaigning for him - quite aggressively too. Hopefully, lessons are learned.

God bless you abundantly,I told Emeka that skit maker the same thing on Facebook and if you see how I was attacked and abused,I told him they should work underground and don't make we Yoruba see it as the one trying to foist Gbadebo on Lagos but they're too dull to listen,go to kelvinblak page and see the same thing,Igbo and Edo people are the reason he lose,and he will lose in 2027,2031 and 2035 if they don't change their tactics.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

See ode, I've stayed in Owerri, Asaba, warri, Onitsha, Aba. You know wats brings me there? I come there to bang pussies. Your region is boring nd unsecured. Na only Delta still make sense. I run away before your brethren go start thinking of ways to kidnapp me. That's what you guys ar known for.
Pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East PDP Begins Search For Metuh's Replacement / President Buhari Couldn't Spell His Name Correctly, See Photo / $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.