Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos (6987 Views)

A Yoruba Woman Won FCT Senatorial Seat & Nobody Is Complaining. Why? / Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

See ode, I've stayed in Owerri, Asaba, warri, Onitsha, Aba. You know wats brings me there? I come there to bang pussies. Your region is boring nd unsecured. Na only Delta still make sense. I run away before your brethren go start thinking of ways to kidnapp me. That's what you guys ar known for.
Whatever you do with your life is not my business but don't use wrong rhetoric on those that don't know you exist. Be guided
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by saintkel(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Demolakay:

Alaye baje!

Stay in hut in Oshogbo nd b saying wat u dnt knw.
Most of us served in Anambra nd Oda south east states, nd d experience is nothing I can fget in a hurry.

Soo I dnt knw which part of south east u served nd dey were hostile to u.

Did u go to skul in d first place,talkless of serving.

30k urchins.
just leave them.....it shows everything inside d head of tribal bigots....Igbo, Igbo n Igbo
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Whatever you do with your life is not my business but don't use wrong rhetoric on those that don't know you exist. Be guided

The fact remains that the eastern part of Nigeria nd her people ain't receptive and accomodating to people from other tribe. A place were an Anambra man cant get married to a girl from Imo state for reasons best Known to them. Wack culture.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Pervert.
Cunt
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

Cunt
Rapist.

Vagina thief.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

The fact remains that the eastern part of Nigeria nd her people ain't receptive and accomodating to people from other tribe. A place were an Anambra man cant get married to a girl from Imo state for reasons best Known to them. Wack culture.
I thought SouthEast is Biafravd, Beerfraud, IPOBist, Obi supporters region according to you fools
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by KillerCrocodile: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Kwashiman:
Omo yorubas need to really travel outside of their region and learn the culture of other people, cause it's embarrassing that most Yorubas including their educated ones can tell an Igbo name from a South South name!

They are bush people that needs exposure

Anyone that does not speak their language is refered to as Omo-Igbo

That is the height of Stupidity

1 Like

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

I thought SouthEast is Biafravd, Beerfraud, IPOBist, Obi supporters region according to you fools

Yes now. You can't even win Anambra for LP. Always online making noise. Fools.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Rapist.

Vagina thief.

Ritualist.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by nedu666: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

See ode, I've stayed in Owerri, Asaba, warri, Onitsha, Aba. You know wats brings me there? I come there to bang pussies. Your region is boring nd unsecured. Na only Delta still make sense. I run away before your brethren go start thinking of ways to kidnapp me. That's what you guys ar known for.

See this impotent man dat needed tutorials to talk to a woman is claiming to bang pussies.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by betshopagent(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

You guys ain't accomodating. You bully anything that dosnt speak Igbo. You can't watch an outsider dominate and shine in your region. Your guys get barbaric at any little thing. Na kidnapping dey always end the story.
nothing is ever given but taken
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

Yes now. You can't even win Anambra for LP. Always online making noise. Fools.
Lol. LP won 8 seats
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Lol. LP won 8 seats

Out of how many, weee you guys not suppose to vote in LP u so much cherish in all seats ?

How many govt seats did LP won in your region ?
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
betshopagent:
nothing is ever given but taken

Same way you want to take away Lagos from the Yorubas. Criminal.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by ubest1(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Because she is fair & fresh
samista:
How is Stella Foluke Oshafila an Igbo woman?
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DesChyko: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

Everybody knows that your area is not secured.

We all saw how secured Lagos is on Saturday, so let's keep security out of it.

If Northerners from afar and Togolese across the border are settling in the East, I'm sorry but all you have are mere assumptions.

Let's not even go far into the East. How many Yorubas live in states like Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, e.t.c.?

Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by candygist: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
DesChyko:

We all saw how secured Lagos is on Saturday, so let's keep security out of it.

If Northerners from afar and Togolese across the border are settling in the East, I'm sorry but all you have are mere assumptions.

Let's not even go far into the East. How many Yorubas live in states like Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, e.t.c.?

Yorubas are int the riverine areas in Akwa Ibom state, eket ibeno beach to be precise. Your region isn't safe for outsiders because you guys ain't accomodating. You use every little chance to oppress outsiders.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Demolakay: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
candygist:

Why didnt you stay back there to raise your family ?
I guess you fell in love with lagao grin

Am a thoroughbred Yoruba boy.
If opportunities presents itself in Anambra I will definitely go dere.

Am nt afraid to stay anywhere, as long as d place is peaceful nd can fuel my ambitions.
More Dan Half of dose living in Lagos are poor, including u.

If Lagos is d eldorado, den some1 lyk u will nt b asslicking politicians for stipends.

Eko ooo gbe e!
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:
You are a fool. You idiots made a sham of Saturday election using thuggery and ethnic slur. Cursed afonjas embarassed embarassed

Stop calling your father a fool. It will affect your future in a horrible way. Okoro also stop waking up you parents every morning with karate kick, you're placing a curse on yourself.

Thank me later.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by ObalaEmma: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
That's how they reason. Since she is a LP and Not Apc. She is igbo.
Ethnic profiling has started.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Aldol: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
They won't make it trend
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jokerman:
Mrs Stella Foluke Oshafila of the
@NgLabour
has been declared as the Hon elect for Amuwo Odofin constituency 1, Lagos.
Congratulations madam.
ELLU P 75 ✅

A yoruba guy won state of assembly election in Abina state.

I will give u the picture and u can verify it.
Re: LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos by akanke79: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yorubas and tribalism are like 5 and 6

How many Yorubas are in Anambra or Enugu house of assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace In Yobe As Suspected Terrorists Are Arrested / Obj's Reaction When He heard Atiku lost (PIX) / "Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.