Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls (28710 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
NL is fast becoming has become a platform for many near useless, jobless, purposeless, ambition-less, focus-less, and irrelevant thugs.

I can't imagine how no matter what time of the day you visit this forum, some people are always online spewing hate speech, tribalism, insults, wickedness etc. And you want me to believe they're normal? Impossible! A mental evaluation of 90% users here will return negative. Reason I seldomly visit.

We should separate the sane from the mentally deranged. If you're in my category carefully review your position before they subdue your senses with their deluded mindset.

The affected will likely mention or quote me, even when I never called their names.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Kickconnect1: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
*Download or upgrade your KICKCONNECT APP now. Very user friendly*🤗
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vastech.KICKCONNECT
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Akatsuki1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na you sabi
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Asour: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
How can you equate trolls & bullies online to real death?
That's no how literary devices work!
Block! Block! Block!

Also, politics is generally a charged subject so declaring you political choices/view online suggests that you don't mind a debate.

Bullying & trolling are wrong, however, they are not comparable to real life assault.
In fact, there are few places in the world where it is a chargeable offense.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by legba1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahala for who allow them trash talk am.... Return brimstone for their fire. . E ma je ki okan won baleh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by 9jaRealist: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
embarassed
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Lemos14: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
I dont see how physical violence is the same as online abuse...obidients never snatched ballot box or carried bottles but her brain dey gba
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Teeroyzimma: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dem full nairaland, "I don't support violence" then goes ahead to insult a whole tribe and incite violence. grin

FreeStuffsNG, oyin44, Moh247 and many others
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by fredoooooo: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
They're even worse ..
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Heavensent01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas once again prove that they're not tribe that can be toyed with

Macaroni and falz will be deal with if they do anyhow this time, na second term election they hold sanwoolu to tame them, he got it now

do anyhow in Lagos and see anyhow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
These tribalistic yorubas think say dem wise. They are saying this same crap I wonder who they think they are fooling angry
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ChristianMuslim: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
LP and PDP aje kun iya le je.. more bulala awaits foreigner in lagos in future election.. even in court u go still chop bulala.. Awa lokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by kkonyeji(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

Aren't you a troll? She's also refering to you

U de mind d werey?
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
To live a long life and peaceful one for that matter, you must learn never to allow circumstances beyond your control to determine your happiness.
Reality will always appear differently when you are on the one in charge.
Don't be in a hurry to criticize unnecessarily, coz criticism means nothing to our political class.
If you're not ready for a forceful coercion for change in leadership like in the endsars, just ponder everything you see as results in your heart.
The likes of Adams oshiomhole criticized Obasanjo, tinubu criticized Jonathan and FFK criticized APC led Government but where is he today, even the woMAN that calls himself Reno omokri has been busy seeking for political relevance by criticizing anyone through unfiltered utterances that should have never been heard from a man.
So my fellow ordinary Nigerians, it's about what you can do from your heart to save the country when given the chance to make an impact.
Charity, they say begins at home.
The problem of Nigeria is not at the helm of affairs alone, it is deep rooted from our various family unit, the values we appreciate and share, our understanding of reality and ability to accept truths without sentiment, reasoning without biases.
Right now every one is on a survival mode making the society a jungle which calls for survival of the fittest.
Please let's be calming down and make amend in every unit nature has entrusted in our care.
As a father
As a mother
As junior brother
As a senior brother
As a senior sister or junior sister
As an employer or an employee..........
How are you playing your family roles?
Do you rob other people of their MANDATES JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPPER HAND E.G SELLING FAMILY LAND AND DENYING YOUR SIBLINGS WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM AND YOU COME HERE TO DISTURB US OVER TINUBU VS PETER OBI VS ATIKU SAGA.
Please let us ask ourselves questions......

1 Like

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Lemos14: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Heavensent01:
Yorubas once again prove that they're not tribe that can be toyed with

Macaroni and falz will be deal with if they do anyhow this time, na second term election they hold sanwoolu to tame them, he got it now

do anyhow in Lagos and see anyhow

Cleanse yourself of tribalism and see your life become a little bit better
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by zomby(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Where the fuccck are the flatheaddss? where are the losers? Where are the pigs? Where are the internet warriors? And where is our roundEmptyHEAD INTERNET president ?

Shameless modafuckass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by zomby(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lemos14:

Cleanse yourself of tribalism and see your life become a little bit better
Send that to your father!

Shameless LOSERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)

same idiot urchins that trolled Jonathan and his wife and pdp online and offline are now crying because of small insults and the bare facts about their corrupt principal? undecided grin

apc should learn to take what they have given to others. the table turns always.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by hardbody: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sounds silly. If she wants to know the difference, she should go take a real live bullet and then come back here to repeat this gibberish. I'd rather be bullied online abeg. One man one bullet no dey give chance for explanation.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ChristianMuslim: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
elupee kkk iya, GRV kkk iya, chinedu kkk iya, Obi kkk iya, All road lead to southeast with ghana must go bag.. Ekele dili chukwu transport go sell this 2023..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by TOYNEX(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Be it Yoruba or Igbo these Politicians don't hate themselves, before most blind supporters realize the damages they are doing to themselves with all these bitterness and hatred they'll have lost important people in their lives.
In the end they are used and dumped and everyone becomes 'the masses' when Election is over. Same effect on all irrespective of who supports who
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:

same idiot urchins that trolled Jonathan and his wife and pdp online and offline are now crying because of small insults and the bare facts about their corrupt principal? undecided grin

apc should learn to take what they have given to others. the table turns always.
Did Jonathan complain to you? Someone that has been celebrating Asiwaju’s victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Lemos14: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
zomby:

Send that to your father!

Shameless LOSERS!

Your heart is heavy and clouded...you may consider taking my advise
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by NothingDoMe: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m not a troll, I only return their energy.
😏
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Teeroyzimma: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asour:
How can you equate trolls & bullies online to real death?
That's no how literary devices work!
Block! Block! Block!

Also, politics is generally a charged subject so declaring you political choices/view online suggests that you don't mind a debate.

Bullying & trolling are wrong, however, they are not comparable to real life assault.
In fact, there are few places in the world where it is a chargeable offense.

Same as trolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ChristianMuslim: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos really proof that it belongs to a certain people yesterday.. I thought it was a no mans land. Finally i can sleep in peace.. someone they claim is wearing pampers, hes shaking, he have dementia , he cant remember anything, but yesterday una hear am ba.. una feel am ba, abi una no fear am.. Who come finally be shaky shaky daddy las las

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Teeroyzimma: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you're worse than a thug sef because your tribal jabs can cause a full blown out war.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by bencr7: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
I no Wan hear cry from bus driver and conductors to they complain say agbaro they disturb and tax them.
Na only for election politicians go used thugs,but after election,dey no go know anybody again,even whether u be Yoruba,Igbo or other tribe,u dey sell for main road,they go still tax u d same,even d tax fit increase,that how ipob happen in southeast,pple were hailing them,u are also following d path,soon police no go get mouth again for lagos,na thug go take over.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Minjim: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
There is a difference between a troll and returning the energy of a troll.
Unless the profile you quoted had trolled you or anyone before sha o

Erlylife:

You're a troll
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

Aren't you a troll? She's also refering to you

IyaebeTheGreat:

Erlylife:

You're a troll

This exchange is funny AF!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.