Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls (28709 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by NothingDoMe: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nah, these ones worse pass thugs
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by viodemus: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
who be this black and white islamics yoruba muslim. You bleach here, you forget there.

I dey sure say terrorist olomo dun promise you bed minister or maybe na bend overspread leg ministry.

Stup*d tribalist and fraudulent Nigerian. I dun cross carpet. That brown teeth northern slave will be the breakup fake mandate president. His terrorist illiterate predecessor is already the worst in history. No legend idiagbo to save his legacy.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by ChristianMuslim: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Egba L oko were.. meaning Cane is the husband of a mad person.. So who are the mad people Lagos no be Anambala, no be Enugu or Abia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you're worse than a thug sef because your tribal jabs can cause a full blown out war.
I am just enjoying myself on Obidient’s heads. I’m so happy Obi came 3rd.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Asour: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Same as trolling

I don't understand you?
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Isabi4lov: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Of course they're better in causing havoc . undecided
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by bakynes(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Everyone on the social media space vilifying Yorubas.
Let me cite an example, in my estate majority of Yorubas voted APC, a few Yorubas voted LP, PDP and ADC. All Igbos voted LP and were very loud when the ad-hoc staff was counting and was violent when a few of the ballot papers were void, they almost harrased the lady ad-hoc staff. To my question, look at the voting pattern of the Yorubas now look at the voting pattern of Igbos. Does this not signify an ethnic agenda by the Igbos just because the LP candidate is half Igbo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Invitationn: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Erlylife:

You're a troll
If returning negative vibes from a troll with a negative vibe makes me a troll, then I am gladly a troll.
If hitting back at a bully who hits me makes me a bully, then I am proudly a bully.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Invitationn: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:
Everyone on the social media space vilifying Yorubas.
Let me cite an example, in my estate majority of Yorubas voted APC, a few Yorubas voted LP, PDP and ADC. All Igbos voted LP and were very loud when the ad-hoc staff was counting and was violent when a few of the ballot papers were void, they almost harrased the lady ad-hoc staff. To my question, look at the voting pattern of the Yorubas now look at the voting pattern of Igbos. Does this not signify an ethnic agenda by the Igbos just because the LP candidate is half Igbo.
Unpopular opinion no one wants to hear.
But it’s the truth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Privatepart00: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
Good evening sir/ma, pls I'm starving. I don't know if a good Samaritan can help me with what to eat tonight..Abeg

You are not starving yet. You still have access to buy data. Join us @ Amita and wave goodbye to hunger if you work hard🤝
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by fr3do(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Doracity82(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)
Ashewo.... Go and take care of your home.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by FreeStuffsNG: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Just build a digital trail for them. One day, their online cyberbullying, slander, blackmail and malicious defamations will be dug out during comprehensive discreet background check on them wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by bakynes(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Invitationn:

Unpopular opinion no one wants to hear.
But it’s the truth.
Look at the voting pattern across the country, all tribes voted across party. Even in the South East, they voted LP,PDP,APGA. Why did all Igbos in Lagos vote LP why have they abandon their dearest PDP in Lagos. Definitely because the LP candidate is half Igbo and his social media history shows he hates Yorubas. If that is not an ethnic agenda I wonder what else it is.

This is the issue that should be talked about.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
Ashewo.... Go and take care of your home.
E pain am. Obidients aka losers

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by amp01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
M1230:
Good evening sir/ma, pls I'm starving. I don't know if a good Samaritan can help me with what to eat tonight..Abeg

Which tribe u be?
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Namigotalktru: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
fatdick:
Na we be their oko-iya. We get their time and energy. Headless mobs

I say eh Yoruba na the medicine for these people. Hausa people just dey keep quiet look them. Yoruba sha, fire for fire.

I am well entertained

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Did Jonathan complain to you? Someone that has been celebrating Asiwaju’s victory

yes Jonathan complained then bt now cos it past he's not saying anything.

apc should enjoy the heat for aslong as it lasts. They deserve it.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:

yes Jonathan complained then bt now cos it past he's not saying anything.

apc should enjoy the heat for aslong as it lasts. They deserve it.
There’s no heat , we feel no heat at all. I know you like Asiwaju but just pretending

1 Like

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Emola12(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
I pray one of her son will become thug in future by God grace
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by thatigboman: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t soft pedal for trolls, they won’t stop. Return the energy and help restore their sanity. Rubbish trolls(Obidients)
keep crying
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Chetas81(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m not a troll, I only return their energy.
whatever the Nigerian citizens do today they would pay for it tomorrow
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by goslowgoslow(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
EBMedia:
You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

Nigerian actress, Dayo Amusa has knocked keypad warriors who troll her for sharing different views, beliefs and opinions, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Dayo stated that the keypad warriors are not any better than the thugs on the street.

In the post she titled: "If only you know how many people una don kill online! IF ONLY!", she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-IgG0swyR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Especially Obidients, bullies and very disrespectful supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by almarthins(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Stay there dey form.

When tinubu and the rest of his gangs wear tearing down Jonathan through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook: where were you?

E don reach their turn dem dey cry.

What goes around, comes around.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by Invitationn: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:

Look at the voting pattern across the country, all tribes voted across party. Even in the South East, they voted LP,PDP,APGA. Why did all Igbos in Lagos vote LP why have they abandon their dearest PDP in Lagos. Definitely because the LP candidate is half Igbo and his social media history shows he hates Yorubas. If that is not an ethnic agenda I wonder what else it is.

This is the issue that should be talked about.
No one wants to talk about it. Even the media houses.
The Yorubas are the sentimental and the tribalistic ones here, the igbos are the victims of tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by DesChyko: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Use your main account guy, stop switching na!

Wahala be like confused person.

See who's talking; an account created in Dec 2022 🤔

Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
There’s no heat , we feel no heat at all. I know you like Asiwaju but just pretending

if not heat why are his supporters crying of bullying?

I am principled I don't like unethical people who lack basic level of credibility and integrity.

I'm not demanding be perfect bt have some honor and respect for the right thing or else u are a criminal who's day of reckoning is definitely coming.

I have seen great men fall servral times so he can continue bragging till then.

I don't hate him bt I don't like him either.
Re: You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls by DesChyko: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaxxy:

I am principled I don't like unethical people who lack basic level of credibility and integrity.

📌📌

I'm a teacher by profession. Can't accept anything less. We have students looking up to us and who will form the next generation. Can't have them thinking anything goes so long as people can turn a blind eye to it.

It's either there or it isn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident / PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip / Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.