Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? (11890 Views)

Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2011
hey nairalanders, there has bin an age-long controversy about this topic. So, i felt i should spill it out to know what you guys think. You know, it aint easy to get a complete lady, ( though there are almost perfect ladies out there, beautiful, humble, well-mannered, responsible and all that). But many attimes, we find some things really unpleasant about someone once we get real close to people naturally. For instance, you get to meet this very pretty lady and to your utmost disappointment, she lacks manners and she is lazy when it comes to house chores. On the otherhand, you get to meet an ugly lady, and everything about her seems like a dream come true save for her bad looks. Which one would you prefer for a wife? Reasonable contributions is whole-heartedly welcome. Thanks.verything about her seems like a dream come true save for her bad looks. Which one would you prefer for a wife? Reasonable contributions is whole-heartedly welcome. Thanks.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Dsage1: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2011
@op,dey only proud to ugly guys.der prblm is dat,dey wnt to date nice lookng guys too dat's why som of dem sti searchng in der late 20's.But ugly girls wi do anytin posible to attract guys cos if she doesnt hmmmm,she go tey like palm tree 4 her papa house o.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2011
I have seen lots of ugly ladies with bad characters and pretty ones with nice characters.

The world is not that extreme and you can still find a good looking girl with a decent personality.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2011
michelin89:

I have seen lots of ugly ladies with bad characters and pretty ones with nice characters.

The world is not that extreme and you can still find a good looking girl with a decent personality.

My sentiments exactly! I still remember this bitchy girl back in college and I can swear she's the ugliest girl I know. She had nothing at her disposal - no looks (face and body), no pleasant character, no class, her level of intelligence was not above average either. . . . . I mean, she really had nothing going on for her.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by claremont(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2011
I don't understand why people prefer to over-analyse a simple question, rather than simply answer it. angry

@OP: I will go for an ugly lady with manners. An ugly lady with manners can be taken to a beauty parlour for a facial, but a beautiful lady without manners is just like a well-decorated Christmas goat, she is beyond hope!
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
I don't prefer anyone, some ugly ones do pretend either to be the best to any man they firstly meet but if u stay with 'em for sometimes they'll reveal their true self to you.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by nicky4lif(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
My dear,dere are a lot of pretty girls out there with good character,the ugly ones just pretend to be good to any good nd handsomes guys that comes there way just because they hardly come by.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by ajekpaks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
Considering my looks I'd rather go for the unpleasant Beauty, even if it is an arranged marriage, I can't afford to put my offsprings through half what I went through cause of my looks, I'm very Intelligent, and naturally good natured but I experieced alot of difficulties because of my looks, don't get me wrong I'm not Ugly per say but there are alot more way I should have gone looks wise, so I told myself I'd rather not have children than have ones that will come and suffer the kinds of shit I did,

If I meet a good chick who is ugly I don't mind getting married to her on the condition I ain't fathering her baby,
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
NONE! cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by pendo89(f): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
ajekpaks:

Considering my looks I'd rather go for the unpleasant Beauty,  even if it is an arranged marriage, I can't afford to put my offsprings through half what I went through cause of my looks,  I'm very Intelligent, and naturally good natured but I experieced alot of difficulties because of my looks,  don't get me wrong I'm not Ugly per say but there are alot more way I should have gone looks wise,  so I told myself I'd rather not have children than have ones that will come and suffer the kinds of poo I did, 

If I meet a good chick who is ugly I don't mind getting married to her on the condition I ain't fathering her baby, 

sad Ajekpaks listen. I have no idea how you look like but please do not deny yourself the pleasure of being a Father just cz you fear the humiliation your kids will go through.If God says he created you fearfully and wonderfully who are you to discredit all that. Don't you know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?
Why allow people's perception to influence your life? So what if people call you ugly? they do not feed you or pay your bills for christ's sake.
Your kids could turn out to be the trumps and the gates.If you happen to meet a nice gal,marry her, have your kids and know that their future is not predetermined by you but God himself.
The world is crazy but we learn to take in what is useful and spit out the trash.
listen,even the beautiful or handsome ones get ridiculed if they fail in other areas so go ahead and live a purpose filled life. Walk this earth like it belongs to your Father and always be proud of urself.
If only you knew what God says about you will not utter those words. sad
You are loved.If nobody loves you I do.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Lax75(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
pendo89:

sad Ajekpaks listen. I have no idea how you look like but please do not deny yourself the pleasure of being a Father just cz you fear the humiliation your kids will go through.If God says he created you fearfully and wonderfully who are you to discredit all that. Don't you know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?
Why allow people's perception to influence your life? So what if people call you ugly? they do not feed you or pay your bills for christ's sake.
Your kids could turn out to be the trumps and the gates.If you happen to meet a nice gal,marry her, have your kids and know that their future is not predetermined by you but God himself.
The world is crazy but we learn to take in what is useful and spit out the trash.
listen,even the beautiful or handsome ones get ridiculed if they fail in other areas so go ahead and live a purpose filled life. Walk this earth like it belongs to your Father and always be proud of urself.
If only you knew what God says about you will not utter those words. sad
You are loved.If nobody loves you I do.

Pendoo-love

I am in luuuv wth your intelligence. Can we create a lof-child togetha? grin

But I hope you have nice features oo grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by pendo89(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Pendoo-love

I am in luuuv wth your intelligence. Can we create a lof-child togetha?  grin

But I hope you have nice features oo  grin

Those are call online love kids.
They last as long as one is online and are born through a printer as well. They bear names like,yahoo,skype,google.
Now what the hague with my features. I know me that's why I never bother what anybody thinks.
Ok are u a player or a woli? grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Lax75(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pendo-beauty

You know I'm not a playa. I'm a bed of linen and rose petals. . .

Just come lay on me tongue

Time is running out my lof, we need to get going on this long awaited lof-child.

The chosen one.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
An honest man will tell you he prefer beauty over the ugly girl with perfect manners UNTIL it becomes too unbearable then he will drop the chick for another one.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by pendo89(f): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Pendo-beauty

You know I'm not a playa. I'm a bed of linen and rose petals. . .

Just come lay on me  tongue

Time is running out my lof, we need to get going on this long awaited lof-child.

The chosen one.

The player's lines. grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
The player's book exposed! ^^^^^
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by pendo89(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ yeah LOL
Now combine that with that MBJs booty contract. And you have the perfect one.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
YES! Men are so fickle most of the time.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Lax75(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
pendo89:

^^ yeah LOL
Now combine that with that MBJs booty contract. And you have the perfect one.

Pendo-soulmate

How?

How can you say this with a straight face? If you looked into my eyes as these words come out of my mouth you will be looking into my soul simultaneously. I would never play you my "lof." This won't be good for the creation of the long-awaited one.

Why?

Why would I play games with you when all I want to do is whipser sweet nothins into your earlo, wine and dine you, make sweet "lof" to you from the break of dawn to the early morn.

Booboo,

You know Lax isn't a playa. Search your feelins, you know this to be true.
cry
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
(coughing bullshit coughing)
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by pendo89(f): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

I would never play you my "lof." This won't be good for the creation of the long-awaited one.

Why

Why would I play games with you when all I want to do is whipser sweet nothins into your earlo, wine and dine you, make sweet "lof" to you from the break of dawn to the early morn.
Search your feelins, you know this to be true.
cry

grin grin grin grin.

Look at this WAW soldier.You know you just reminded me of some guy called Victor Manuel Galindes in one of these mexican soaps.They love saying that 'oh my love'Like poetry.

We have a war to fight not love to make. grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Anti-sex, some worwor no get part 2. What i'm trying 2 say in essence is, no matter how much u spend on some ugly chicks, it wont change a thing about them. They're still gonna look fugly all d way,
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by coogar: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
promire2004:

hey nairalanders, there has bin an age-long controversy about this topic. So, i felt i should spill it out to know what you guys think. You know, it aint easy to get a complete lady, ( though there are almost perfect ladies out there, beautiful, humble, well-mannered, responsible and all that). But many attimes, we find some things really unpleasant about someone once we get real close to people naturally. For instance, you get to meet this very pretty lady and to your utmost disappointment, she lacks manners and she is lazy when it comes to house chores. On the otherhand, you get to meet an ugly lady, and everything about her seems like a dream come true save for her bad looks. Which one would you prefer for a wife? Reasonable contributions is whole-heartedly welcome. Thanks.verything about her seems like a dream come true save for her bad looks. Which one would you prefer for a wife? Reasonable contributions is whole-heartedly welcome. Thanks.

my choice would be. . . .beautiful babe without manners !!!!
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
Good Girl:

My sentiments exactly! I still remember this bitchy girl back in college and I can swear she's the ugliest girl I know. She had nothing at her disposal - no looks (face and body), no pleasant character, no class, her level of intelligence was not above average either. . . . . I mean, she really had nothing going on for her.
yeah, i understand perfectly d point you're trying to make here. But i just brought out one in many cases. Afterall, what i'm saying is very practical. It happens, so i expected a straight forward reply from you, and not deviating from the topic. Thanks anyways!!!!!
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

I don't understand why people prefer to over-analyse a simple question, rather than simply answer it. angry

@OP: I will go for an ugly lady with manners. An ugly lady with manners can be taken to a beauty parlour for a facial, but a beautiful lady without manners is just like a well-decorated Christmas goat, she is beyond hope!

Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

An honest man will tell you he prefer beauty over the ugly girl with perfect manners UNTIL it becomes too unbearable then he will drop the chick for another one. 
yeah, Mrs Chima, i agree with you to a large extent. But not all men would dump their wives for someone else simply because they realized how ugly she is. I believe that when the love exising between the couples is real, the man would stay with his wifey no matter the situation, for better for worse!!!!
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by sexsinners(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
i cannot marry a ugly person.

like the other dude said think of your kids
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by promire2004(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
sexsinners:

i cannot marry a ugly person.

like the other dude said think of your kids
so, are u saying in essence that u'd prefer d beautiful one regardless of her ill manners? Woooooow, at least you spoke ur mind,
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by tpia5: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
ajekpaks:

Considering my looks I'd rather go for the unpleasant Beauty, even if it is an arranged marriage, I can't afford to put my offsprings through half what I went through cause of my looks, I'm very Intelligent, and naturally good natured but I experieced alot of difficulties because of my looks, don't get me wrong I'm not Ugly per say but there are alot more way I should have gone looks wise, so I told myself I'd rather not have children than have ones that will come and suffer the kinds of poo I did,

you have a lot to learn!!!!

who told you its only ugly people who have problems?
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by Lax75(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
ajekpaks:

Considering my looks I'd rather go for the unpleasant Beauty, even if it is an arranged marriage, I can't afford to put my offsprings through half what I went through cause of my looks, I'm very Intelligent, and naturally good natured but I experieced alot of difficulties because of my looks, don't get me wrong I'm not Ugly per say but there are alot more way I should have gone looks wise, so I told myself I'd rather not have children than have ones that will come and suffer the kinds of poo I did,

Bros-man!

Why this assumption?

What if the klds turn out to look like you? undecided

I'm jus sayin embarassed
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MMM2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
both
Re: A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? by MrsChima1(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
promire2004:

yeah, Mrs Chima, i agree with you to a large extent. But not all men would dump their wives for someone else simply because they realized how ugly she is. I believe that when the love exising between the couples is real, the man would stay with his wifey no matter the situation, for better for worse!!!!

Comprehension is important. Let me repeat. An honest man will tell you that he prefer a beautiful woman over an ugly woman with perfect manners until it becomes unbearable that he will get another woman (beautiful woman) to replace the first one.

I mention nothing about replacing because of looks but whatever it is that unbearable to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian p©rnStar, King Tblak Reveals How Much He Pays His Girls / Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.