Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page (35656 Views)

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by chukwuibuipob: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ICEWIN: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
She thought is by 15m followers

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Biodun556(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ToyinDipo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Can't delete the record of money spent

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Mexyz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Iya ti gba kamu
I'm sure she saw the unbelievable during this election wahala.
Better just leave Nigeria politicians to keep on doing what they know how to do best, anytime Nigerians are ready to liberate themselves, they know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by PStacks(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Poor Girl no husband.

Let her just marry Jandor na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by juman(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Our own jenifa.
We love you.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Jostoman: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Pityoobi: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
So quick
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by okomile(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
She will join APC soon
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by youngbabaj(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
15million vote
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Yorubas are actually worse than northerners
From IPOD terrorist mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by sisisioge: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin

PDP really put their wrong foot forward for this election. Them for kukuma say they werent interested in contesting in Lagos instead of the clowns they presented grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Emola12(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:
😁😁😁

E shock am.

PDP is dead in Lagos.

And chinedu just killed Eluu p in Lagos
I am also done for Nigeria election for me to vote again for dis Nigeria o di aye atunwa walahitalahi
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by leisuretym: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Women are always confused, after chasing her husband away cos of politics

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ANAELEemm: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thief…… you see how hot it is, ? Seat to your level.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by BigYash: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kikiki.. She been thing say na movie them wan go act before? cheesy I NEED TO KNOW.. She don know now.. Ahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by livinbygrace: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol!!If you no wan hear how dem sleep with your mama or how your papa thief kulikuli when he small,don’t join politics.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by naturefellow(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
mujibson:
That's the issue with many of you. You all believe Lagos is like the shithole you are typing from.

Even with all the supposed "2 derica, 2 indomie", you all still enviously wish Lagos was a "no man's land" . If you project "2 indomie" rubbish to the only State that makes sense in the country, then what do we think about where you come from? You folks don't even think.
tribalistic piece of sh#t. The truth is bitter!
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by bencr7: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Nigerians deserve the leaders we get

Kudos to her for moving on
is good let her focus on her acting career,after all she can still travel out and enjoy her self,y some pple go still they nigeria they cry for bad government.
This election have show,no future for nigeria.
By 2027 next election,wat happen 2023 go still happen again,when other sensible country will continue to upgrade to another tech for their election, nigeria go still continue they do 2003 style of election.
I shame for diz country.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by gigabyte13: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
#factory_reset_activated#
Funny woman, they asked her
How sure are you about winning this election.....?
mama talk say on all social media l have close to 47 million followers....
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Like say polling booth dey for social media

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Mrbenny001: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Nigeria politics is not for comedians

Yes... It's for druggie and theives
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by MyAmericandream(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Am also done with nigeria election too.

Funke Akindele we still love you, it is just that lagosian still prefer their 2derica of rice, 2 indomine and 1000 naira from their oppressor.

Nigeria no fit ever better.. na since I be toddler I don know.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by elonmuskbaby: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
gigabyte13:
#factory_reset_activated#
Funny woman, they asked her
How sure are you about winning this election.....?
mama talk say on all social media l have close to 47 million followers....
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Like say polling booth dey for social media
I don't know the people advicing her.even if they were deceiving her why couldn't she tell herself the truth

Mr macaroni and folagade were calling her "her excellency" "my incoming" I just shook my head at their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by seunayantokun(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
The matter don wear cap for am.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by elonmuskbaby: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
naturefellow:
tribalistic piece of sh#t. The truth is bitter!
this one is still delusional grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by highchief1: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Funke Akindele deletes all politics-related posts on her Instagram page as she switches back to Public Figure.
Me to o, I'm done with anything politics

Back to sports, influencing, travels & plans ahead of the photography & digital marketing masterclass this year.

So much still to be achieved this year.

Ire o πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
back to Jennifer
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by FabKidd2000: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
At this point if you don’t have the will or means to japa from Nigeria then all I can say is… sorry for you oooo.

Peace out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Nollywood Star, Ex-commissioner At War Over Enugu Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.