Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page (35655 Views)

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Karlifate: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigeria election series is longer than Jenifa's Diary.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Lobotomy02: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Loool.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by NikkysFashionCo(f): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ebenholer2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
I AM GIVING THIS ELECTION TO THE NORTH...THEY HAVE PROVED WELL ORGANIZED AND ANY RESULT COMING FROM THERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS EXCEPT SOUTH WHERE SELECTION IS GOING ON. INFACT I AM ASHAMED TO BELONG TO THE SOUTH.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

PDP really put their wrong foot forward for this election. Them for kukuma say they werent interested in contesting in Lagos instead of the clowns they presented grin

Lmao! No opposition presented a worthy candidate. They just won’t agree to this. It is not even because she is an actress. The two of them came off as an unserious pair. Maybe they knew they do not stand a chance sha.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Life goes on... Even Jandor knew he was never in the race!

I wonder why PDP bother themselves contesting all the time.

Lagos has since chosen to be a One Party state.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by saysugar(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
They drag funke into politics nao,she no get interest

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by LegacyB: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
[img][/img] grin
Gangster1ms:
Yorubas are actually worse than northerners
Hey cry more!
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Tzar(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good for you. Go back to the father of your child & see if reconciliation is still possible.
Your misstep into politics spoilt a lot for you. Hopefully, you have learnt and there is still remedy.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tzar:
Good for you. Go back to the father of your child & see if reconciliation is still possible.
Your misstep into politics spoilt a lot for you. Hopefully, you have learnt and there is still remedy.

Someone that has remarried?
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Life goes on
She don wash her hand comot for politics
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please, I don’t blame her.
The disgrace is too much. grin
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Tzar(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sad! sad
They were a power couple in that industry that I was rooting for to set good examples for the young folks.
pocohantas:

Someone that has remarried?
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Isabi4lov: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
She has moved on , hope the ones insulting Igbos too will move on .
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Oluwafemi360: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Funko Akindele that couldn't sustain her home wants to assist in leading Lagosians... Lagos state is not a nollywood movie abeg.
Sanwo Olu and hazmat for the continuation jooor
There is more work to be done in Lagos State than just a comedy
you're really dumb, and it would’ve been better if they had bought chicken feeds with the money they invested on your education. Funke is worth billions and she built her empire without being shady. How many of your faves can come close?

I won’t even blame you when they’re still feeding you at home.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by essentialone(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Funke Akindele has 15.7million followers on Instagram. At least, half of these Iive in Lagos State. Yet she and her political husband got only 60,000 votes in this governorship election.

Jennifer weds Jandor.

This life ehn...😞
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ShootThemAll(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
She don cash out nah, deal done, transaction completed. Appointment or contract waiting for her by Thiefnubuuuu. I told you guys that PDP = APC in Lagos state. Sowolu was not afraid of Jandor even for a second because he knows Jandor takes instructions from him.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Cynergy: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:
😁😁😁

E shock am.

PDP is dead in Lagos.

And chinedu just killed Eluu p in Lagos

PDp is Dead for Real.... Infact PDP is now officially "chopped and screwed "
Can you imagine a whole PDP got 5 votes in my PU and in all the results I checked they never get 10k in any of the 20 LG. They should just scrapped up or merged up with any promising or emerging party.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Bigchristo: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Funke Akindele deletes all politics-related posts on her Instagram page as she switches back to Public Figure.
Me to o, I'm done with anything politics

Back to sports, influencing, travels & plans ahead of the photography & digital marketing masterclass this year.

So much still to be achieved this year.

Ire o πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
She think say Politics be like acting Movies? Dem Dey show you shege in real life πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Snowx: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Sooo... mayopic in thinking..
Imagine determining their leaders by emotion.ndi eriri eri
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Basicend: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chap-chap she don resume resume Baba Ajasko show be dat.

Sharp woman.
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ApostlePaul14: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
I told u guys that it's going to be another season of Jennifer Dairy
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by kaywhy09(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Haha. Mama japa
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by ogatboy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Her work with Jandor is done. They were to make it easy for APC to come into power, then settle Jandor and her with appointments. Now APC no even sure of their win. All road leads to court. Tinubu go dey defend his rigging, Sanwo Olu go dey defend in rigging. Two riggers
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Shikena(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Haba Chukwudi! But Obi won in Lagos 2 weeks ago? We only rejected Gbadebo Chinedu for calling us Afonja. Afonja lost Ilorin for us grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Berankis: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jackson105:
😁😁😁

E shock am.

PDP is dead in Lagos.

And chinedu just killed Eluu p in Lagos
LAGOS NO BE EDO! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by olumike001(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Funke Akindele deletes all politics-related posts on her Instagram page as she switches back to Public Figure.

Back to sports, influencing, travels & plans ahead of the photography & digital marketing masterclass this year.

Ire o πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

I think this is the problem with many Nigerians and unfortunately the youth as well. In a case like this, I think all what she should do/concentrate on is building her political relevance from grassroot, mapping out plans,strategic sessions etc

So she will not. One after 3 years and start the usual noise on social media and cry foul when others are coasting to victory....
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Osesbrainwave:

Ire o πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

It's only hypocritical to have contested then...
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Journe: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Am also done with nigeria election too.

Funke Akindele we still love you, it is just that lagosian still prefer their 2derica of rice, 2 indomine and 1000 naira from their oppressor.
Lagos is still one of the striving states in Nigeria better than your own state without oppressor
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by Haveyoueatentod: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ole
Re: Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page by farem: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Am also done with nigeria election too.

Funke Akindele we still love you, it is just that lagosian still prefer their 2derica of rice, 2 indomine and 1000 naira from their oppressor.

Which state are you spewing this from? Be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.