Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election (64841 Views)

Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos) / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

LOL.
Ur teàrs are sweeter than juice, sórè Iósèr.
so you agreed your father is an edî0t and drûg addîct? 😪
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
toloohthegreat:
my father is a maluu

okay 👍
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
so you agreed your father is an edî0t and drûg addîct? 😪
I didn't ask u to describe ur family, I am only interested in ur pàiñs not ur family history.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by DanAugust2021: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chuksmemgbe:
you want peace and you are voting APC, you are not ready yet
I personally don't talk political parties, but if you want to know, PDP during Ortom is the worst thing that has happened to Benue State. It's due to his abysmal performance that some good candidates in PDP lost out The PDP governorship candidate is a stooge Ortom wanted to use and get a third term in Benue State.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Elibaba1: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol. As it stands from May 29th Benue no go get First Lady/Wife of the Governor.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I didn't ask u to describe ur family, I am only interested in ur pàiñs not ur family history.
okay your mom is a whôré or what?
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by adams123: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let's see what the reverend will do differently.. finger's cross
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by colonelwealth(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
kahal29:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-reverend-father-hyacinth-alia-wins-benue-guber-election/amp

My question now is.....as a Revd Father, who will be his 1st lady now..?
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by pat077: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
He will be the second Rev Fr. to govern Benue State

Congrats to him
who was the first and his he a catholic Rev father
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Onyipk: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
That was not all Wike wanted. He used that as mere talk. He is a sore loser.

I don't understand what you are promoting. Mandates were stolen you can't brainwash what happened.

The THIEF must return our stolen mandate in Jesus name amen.

Felabrity:
Atiku ego have divided and depleted PDP states

All Wike wanted was the chairmanship position to the south

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by ChukwuObe: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:

Anyway congrats, hope the people voted the candidate and not the party

No first lady

And what is your problem if they voted the party or his party didnt win in presidential election? What a Pandora thinking!
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by sharpchap: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
TooNoisy:
Ortom is a loser just like Obi. Ortom lost his Senate sit and had been kicked out. Look at how he ended for supporting Obi. He made a monumental.mistake by aligning with Obi. He should have worked with APC at the presidential. Even at that Tinubu won his state at the presidential elections.

Congrats to APC candidate. A distinguished gentleman. Next time Ortom should learn from Wike and Makinde. They are both smiling now. Follow who know Road... Wike and Makinde know Road. No follow Obi o.

ALL THE G5 GOVERNORS WORKED FOR APC. EITHER APC 'WON' THE STATE OUTRIGHT OR MADE AT LEAST 25%. DONT LET ORTOM DECEIVE YOU. HE HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLAYED BOTH SIDES
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by tesppidd: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
I said to the south, try to read and understand
Me,.I am saying Wike wanted the Presidential or VP ticket to himself,

Not to the South.

Don't be fooled.
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by abobote: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
leanonme82:

That was the first thing he asked for. After Atiku won the ticket he conceeded and then asked for the PDP Chairmanship to go to the south. When they denied that was when he went mad and started wearing asoebi with his 5 southern brothers.
So PDP would have won everything, if they had ceded to Wike's demand.

The Wike that can only win through rigging
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by tesppidd: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
sharpchap:

ALL THE G5 GOVERNORS WORKED FOR APC. EITHER APC 'WON' THE STATE OUTRIGHT OR MADE AT LEAST 25%. DONT LET ORTOM DECEIVE YOU. HE HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLAYED BOTH SIDES
Without Obi in the picture, the G5 would have been useless.

Obi shared Atiku's votes.

Period!
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by SunMusk(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ortom was a poison, even if there was no issues in the pdp, ortom don't command any support. Benue state is like a wilderness. What was is style he knew he was going to lose so he cross carpet to PDP people say he will change and the Fulani attack then make some people to vote that him. Worst mistake benue state make ever. Ortom is the worst thing that happen to benue state. I hope this guy delivers
DanAugust2021:
Ortom's endorsement of Obi eventually affected Obi's performance in Benue State. A lot of people refused to vote for Obi due to Ortom's endorsement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Me,.I am saying Wike wanted the Presidential or VP ticket to himself,

Not to the South.

Don't be fooled.
I don't really give a damm, I just want them to put the blame on themselves so they can leave Peter Obi alone
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by tesppidd: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
leanonme82:

That was the first thing he asked for. After Atiku won the ticket he conceeded and then asked for the PDP Chairmanship to go to the south. When they denied that was when he went mad and started wearing asoebi with his 5 southern brothers.
First thing he asked for was the Presidency.

Second thing he asked for was the Vice Presidency.

Third thing he asked for was Nothing.

He only wanted President or VP or scatter everything.

All that Ayu must go was bullshit.

I know you love Wike but
Don't be fooled!
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by owukpa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Felabrity: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

My father is Boko Haram leader.

My mom has slept with 200 people including Tinubu
I am a bàstard
okay sorry 😪

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by tesppidd: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
I don't really give a damm, I am just want them to put the blame on themselves so they can leave Peter Obi alone
Cool
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
I hoped APC blood will not enter him..

I hoped he will tackle the herdsmen menace in the state.

Congrats to him
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Reportbutton: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

You no go enter Heaven ooo grin grin grin grin

Pray to God for forgiveness cheesy
cheesy cheesy, I hail boss
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by rezy15(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
TooNoisy:
Ortom is a loser just like Obi. Ortom lost his Senate sit and had been kicked out. Look at how he ended for supporting Obi. He made a monumental.mistake by aligning with Obi. He should have worked with APC at the presidential. Even at that Tinubu won his state at the presidential elections.

Congrats to APC candidate. A distinguished gentleman. Next time Ortom should learn from Wike and Makinde. They are both smiling now. Follow who know Road... Wike and Makinde know Road. No follow Obi o.
You obviously don't knw benue politics. He was a drowning man and no affiliation would have changed that. Did APC save lalong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Bugcompiler(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
I hope he will deliver, all we want in Benue is peace, good governance and dividends of democracy.

He should not forget the people of IGEDE and their plights.

I wish him all the best

Absolutely brother. I'm an IGEDE man and we have really been marginalised. Hope he is different

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Abeg who go be the first lady now grin

His deputy's wife....
grin
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by Chuksmemgbe: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
DanAugust2021:
I personally don't talk political parties, but if you want to know, PDP during Ortom is the worst thing that has happened to Benue State. It's due to his abysmal performance that some good candidates in PDP lost out The PDP governorship candidate is a stooge Ortom wanted to use and get a third term in Benue State.
my thought is not particularly about benue state, but so many other states and the federal government.. APC is supposed to be Haram in Nigeria nobody should vote for APC no matter dear candidate, they have failed as a body
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by JagabanBorgu: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
okay sorry 😪
Obingo tears are sweet, u need mórè drums to fill with teàrs?

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by truthfinder319: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
No room for the children of hate in Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by fobiflex(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Any result from kaduna?
Re: Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election by truthfinder319: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.