Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92199 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by LastProphet: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The sad thing is, wishes are not horses.

LP and NNPP diluted the opposition badly. If they had stayed in PDP, or formed an alliance, we might have gotten rid of APC.

Personally, I think that we all should have not voted for Obi, Tinubu and Kwankwaso, and Atiku, and voted for the other smaller parties. New start.

But wishes are not horses.

It was something that made Obi leave PDP, I thought Wike gave an idea of it recently? If PDP was a party with a little dignity Atiku won't be their candidate and Tambuwal won't need to be a Judas. APC and PDP both are extremely useless, only difference is that PDP was useless for 16 years, and APC in only 8 years broke PDP's record in uselessness. PDP is the reason people went to wake a dead horse from Sudan to run his chaos for 8years and end it in the worst way possible

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Epinbiz(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Lol we still dey 9ja
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BabaRamota1980: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2023
We are too many. Abeg allow people tear their passport jare.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CENI: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They will one day go after this rufai.

I guess he knows that, but not scared. We all have one life to live. Even if they go after him, remember las las death will also go after them. However, his words on the marble will keep tormenting their conscience to the grave.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by CENI: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2023
7upnigeria:

Tinubu has not been sworn in yet, what did he destroy? MENTION THEM. Go and read about men raised by TINUBU ALONE, Nobody in your lineage will ever raise men like that, am very sure of that. He helped Buhari to become President, Osinbajo to become Vice. Many to become state Governors and CANT EVEN COUNT the number of businessmen that have become BILLIONAIRES through his intervention when he was Lagos Governor and a sound politician. GO AND READ about Tinubu's achievements as LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR ALONE, NOBODY FROM YOUR LINEAGE will ever achieve that.

How did he achieve all that? No doubt the World has known how he achieved all that, kudos to 2023 Elections.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by gare(f): 3:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....

And vote in who ? Sowore
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by SenatePresdo(m): 3:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....

PDP divided itself for not allowing power shift to the South out of the arrogance of the North.

As for APC, they didn't win that Election, don't be decieved
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by elonmuskbaby: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2023
osothermal:
The gubernatorial election showed how the drug lord tinubu rigged the election. Imagine plateau presidential result with the massive turnout showing Lp having 466272, Apc 307196 and Pdp scoring 243808 and Nnpp , 8869 . Making a total of 1026145. Ok imagine the gubernatorial election with serious voter aparthy check out the total votes pdp 525299, Apc 481370 and Lp, 60310 making a total of 1066979.
what's LPs obsession with Lagos SEF.leave lagos alone.they didn't even Wail like this for other states they lost,even other parties that lost in Lagos didn't take it this personal.it shows your motives from day 1 was not genuine

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Skeduw20(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

Beyond Redemption?
It's well for us that believe doh
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Udanta: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Why do you idiots keep repeating this fallacy? Is it to justify the utter disgrace we just witnessed? To cover up tribal bigotry?

Who exactly said this? A few people on twitter or nairaland are now the voice of igbos?

I am really beginning to develop a deep hatred of some of you people.

NEIGHBOUR:

Shut up bros!!! How will you feel if a stranger from nowhere will wake up and say Benin is a no man's land,?
Promising to dethrone the Oba of Benin and seize the land. ? Do you joke with such?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Laughingkk: 3:34am On Mar 21, 2023
When has tearing EXPIRED passport become a sign of patriotism?
Even those that push drug,cartel and prostitution ring lords forming cruise
Why tell and show us on social media,do your Mumu act quietly
Next time if you are knacking your prostitute of a girl,video and send it on social media

Foolish moves
Just dey play
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Whiteways: 3:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Are you pained? Are you one of some bad politicians he's saying? I think he's right.
kelvine:
Let them tear it.
We are over populated already
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Empiree: 3:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
The man's administration is yet to start but you guys are condemning him already. Majority of you clowns are Christians. Enemies of progress.

Destroy your passport.... Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by broadman20: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
This indiscipline boy caught by LASMA.

I guess you are the son of a politician,

One of the people destroying Nigeria.

Because If you are not, then means you are a thug, one of the people used by politicians in causing problems in Nigeria.

If you are not, then why the reason for personalizing the message?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by naijainstinct: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the fastest solution....
Thanks for this bro. They should follow due process..... grin grin

Either ways, it's more revenue for Nigeria. Some of the dickheads will still renew their passports when they eventually need it again. We await them.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Benwallt(m): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2023
That's black man for you. Blackman's education is useless. How Will tearing your passport solve any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by emorse(m): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

Bro, Obi's move can hardly be described as desperate. I'll explain. Things were decaying really fast. Buhari lost interest in governance since early last year. Presidency was zoned to the south but Atiku was adamant despite not being very popular especially in the south. Osinbajo was rigged out during the APC primaries. That seemingly opened the doors to Obi. The only alliance that could have been formed to bolster the chances of wrestling power away from the brokers was Obi/kwankwaso but too bad, kwankwaso wasn't ready to honour the zoning formula.

Despite all these, Obi backed by millions of young people, put up a very good performance. It took the deep rooted corruption and the cluelessness of quite a handful of young people to turn the tables against him and his supporters. I mean, we don't enjoy any benefits as citizens of Nigeria, much less as indigenes of any state. Both indigenes and non indigenes buy lands to build houses. Both indigenes and non indigenes suffer from bad roads, poor educational and healthcare services. Both indigenes and non indigenes don't have electricity. The business environment is unfriendly iboth indigenes and non indigenes. Why then was it so easy to turn us against one another with nonsensical tribal sentiments. The only answer I can think of is "we neva get sense".

Anyways, the next four years are ahead of us. We can only hope that Tinubu's government brings good fortunes for our own good. If it doesn't, 2027, though still quite far away, will definitely come and we'll get another chance to "have sense". Till then, as Rufai has said, we can't afford to give up on Nigeria.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Drsmartphilips: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
Igbo slave,we know your antics go to biafra
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by okey777(m): 5:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

You saw it as a crime for Obi and Kwankwaso to leave, but never a crime for PDP giving their ticket to the highest bidder.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Ambber(f): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

Indeed! imagine if Bernie Sanders had left the Democrats those years he wasn’t presented as presidential candidate or Hillary left when she lost against Obama as the candidate. PDP also should have resisted fielding Atiku, they were not a serious opposition because they keep crossing carpets. PDP = APC, if dem vex you here, you move to the other and you can move back again. Clowns 🤡
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by emekajacobogbon(m): 5:06am On Mar 21, 2023
I dreamt of rufai oseni been assassinated, if you know him, warn him.
Reason: just coz of the tendency to speak the truth and asking questions that tends to expose the wrong doings of the corrupt political class.
He is a target
He is being perceived as a road block in the future .
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by asksafe(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2023
If they like they should go and tear their family, senseless people with no common sense. Is this the kind of people that want to rule in the future. I sorry for them.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Goalnaldo(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2023
I dont know what obaseki is up to. Since on friday night there havent taken our light. Abi the world is coming to an end ni?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
....but Obi's inordinate ambition has made Nigeria excel? Your candidate was beaten silly in the last election. #Bad losers!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Dawnofhope: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

The election was not transparent and the winner is given to who rigged most . When u see thugs Partisipating actively in election, know that there is no fairness in the election .
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Dawnofhope: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Modified

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by djseanjohn77: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

It is ok if you now claim you didn't see the cursing, name-calling, threats, and claims that they own Lagos and have shown the Lagos landlord, that they were going to repeat that during the governorship election. I guess those statements were jokes right?
They themselves heated up the polity, with their insinuations and counter-insinuations. Tell me one governor that out-performed Sanwo Olu despite the covid pandemic, the endsars destruction of Lagos assets, during the 8 months strike, no Lagos-owned school was on strike.....just tell me, how would desperation push anyone to wake up the sleeping dog? It is still on Twitter, where Kate Henshaw still claims Lagos belongs to no one.
Ordinarily, I don't live in Nigeria, and the only election I have participated in are 1999, 2003, and 2007...those statements stared me up, what were they trying to achieve by making those insinuations. Well, they got what they wished for, they failed to warn their kids on social media inciting violence, and everyone kept quiet because it was fun to them, they were winning.
Come to think of it, you won Lagos, and that's fine, but you don't go about on all social media saying you have shown them that Lagos belongs to no one....If that is not inciting enough, wait until you experience the same.

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by sodeide2013: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:

That envy of Tinubu may it not result to your death and that of those like you.
Are Atiku and Obi not even more desperste? Obi from nowhere Meanwhile, Tinubu has been working hard and steadily for more than 10 years.
Power belongs to God and he has given it to who he desires to give it to.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2023
okey777:

You saw it as a crime for Obi and Kwankwaso to leave, but never a crime for PDP giving their ticket to the highest bidder.

That's not what I meant.

The truth is, in all Nigerian parties, whenever someone wins primaries, presidential, governorship, house of reps...there is always a lot of anger from the losers. That is how it played out in PDP.

But having said that, the same issue arose in APC. Their ticket went to the highest bidder. A lot of party bigwigs were annoyed...but they did not allow their anger to split the party.

As much as we would have all wanted a Southern president now, the goal always was to get APC out of power, and not let Tinubu into Aso Rock. Thanks to the divisions in PDP, that did not happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.