Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports (92188 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by afomusa17: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rubbish talk
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by HNICEARTH: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the fastest solution....

Fastest solution you say

Who wants to pay money-70k just to renounce nigerian citizenship. Omoh just walk outta the door and never look back again. Shishi ministry of interior will not see

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by ufotunang: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by lebienconnu: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Olushola Desmond Elliot was right he called them "these children".

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Autobot05: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
It will be well ...since 1960 Omo
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by 4gunners(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Some Nigerians are sick

I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
Very foolish statement. Many of you guys are full hate. The cloak of anonymity doesn’t mean you should make any insidious statements. The toxicity on this platform is just too much .

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Bennycollins: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....
Nope, the two party system is part of why we are where we are today. I really think that the APC, will retrace their steps because the so called victory was by the skin of their teeth. The more the top runners the better. Rigging will fail them one day. The people may have lost, but a mark has been made going forward.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by saysugar(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yeye people what's the rate of people tearing passport compare to 300million people of which 50m almajiri
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Darnell9(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
diplomat058:

Your silly obsession with Tinubu has drained your senses. I'm sure you still see him when copulating with your wife. You will survive the 8 prosperous years of great Asiwaju presidency, sogbò? Pẹlẹ cheesy
suffer no dey taya you?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the fastest solution....

Thank you Inoki, I am renouncing my citizenship Asap. Na my Cameroon passport sure pass!
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by lightwind(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I'm just playing around. Honestly, I'm not a card-carrying member of any political party. I honestly agree with you that APC leaves much to be desired

But I can tell you that Tinubu (not APC!) will do well. The fact that there is no much expectation from him will make it more awesome.

We shall all live to witness it.

I have this believe that Tinubu will perform well in his term.
There's this adage that Igbo people always say "where you find beauty is not where you will see beauty"
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by mightycrownnyme: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
hahahaha, that is senselessness in highest order, if it is true sha!
so if the country get okay, they will pick the pieces and gum abi

they should tear their birth cert too
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by hopexter(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

Atiku: Tinubu or Obi? grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Honchoslim16(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2023
It'll only cost you 70k grin
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by colonelwealth(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

Well spoken Mr. Useni.
God bless you as always.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Inner19(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Don't tear your Passport.

You might still need it in future.

Meanwhile you can throw the dollar, pounds or euro equivalent of your passport to me depending on the currency of ur country for I need to do my own Passport ASAP.

Empower those back home to also migrate.

Or don't u think we too don't want to leave?
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Proudlyomonna: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2023
I would be the last person to give up though grin
I believe the Country is blessed,and my mind is healthy enough to believe that the Country is one for now at least and I need peace and prosperity to survive till status quo change.
The very moment you understand that Success is not just appreciated in the State,but the Process that's beds it,You will begin to see life differently, giving up on what you know is right to achieve becomes senseless to you.
If We all dont rally to ensure that PdApc structure does not pass down this fiendish Politics of do or die affair to the next generation of kids wey don dey smoke Colorado dey join cult from 15years,We should expect a scenario of them coming into the polling units with atomic bomb grin grin
Bcus life go don still expose pass like this o.
If You are not moved by any success,let those 2 olokadas wey we put for power motivate you.
PdApc structure no get room for them,na We run am for them.
Labour UK,France, India,China, Italy progress from early beginning no do reach Labour Party Nigeria.
We have made our stand and way into the midst of this bloody fifth columnist with their evil structure of suffering, hardship, insecurity and electoral criminalities grin
Na to dey put fire for their evil yansh wotowotoporiosly remain so oo grin grin
Make them carry any ruga nonsense or blocking the borders for rice forgetting that there are small scale businesses operating across borders.
Up Labour everywhere grin
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by LegacyB: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2023
hardbody:

Reapply for what? You must think everyone survives on pittance. Nigeria will keep going down hill...only this time, faster.
Don’t cut your nose to spite your face.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by j3r3myk3n(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2023
It's their personal choice. After all we all die alone.

Nigeria hasn't helped anyone either.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Mindlog:
For me, I won't go that far.

I use my Naija passport for other ECOWAS countries without visa.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by rickleye: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2023
TMSMedia:
Politicians Want You To Give Up So They Can Loot - Rufai Tells Nigerians

Arise News presenter, Rufai Oseni, has urged Nigerians not to give up on the country because of bad politicians, IGBERETV reports.

Rufai wrote on his Twitter handle

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637885156366090240?s=19

I like your optimism but for those of us who have been hearing “ Andrew , don’t check out . Nigeria go survive “ commercial since the 80’s know that Nigeria can’t be better . Not a curse , just a fact
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by OmegaAutos: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Tinubu was very greedy too, and his greed led to him taking over APC.

A lot of APC people were angry. Infact they were so angry that part of the reason why the naira reform came out when it did was to weaken Tinubu.

But when push came to shove, when it was time for the main election, APC members obeyed their master Buhari (who may not have wanted Tinubu to win) and lined up behind the bat.

PDP..? Yes, Atiku messed up the prinicple that it was the South;s turn, and he was aided by some Southern PDP bigwigs...but in the process , people like Obi and Kwakwaso left the party....and Wike messed things up from the inside....and that was how we ended with APC winning with the minority of votes.

Next time, never split the party. Even when it hurts.

I allign with your reasoning, if Obi, kwankwaso and wike had formed a team, no matter what BAT schemed , he will be defeated

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by VULCAN(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Wherever you work I doubt you are not considered the goto guy for solutions.

I'm assuming you do work and not a student living off mum and dad.

Obi already attempted Vice Presidency under Atiku in 2019 and they lost.

So you expected him to repeat that yet again in 2023?

So that's your solution.

Chaii

Or he should have been VP candidate to Kwankwaso?

Two cannot walk together unless they agree.

There is a NEW Movement around Peter Obi while the other candidates have built up political capital over decades. So you can't tell the difference?

Does Kwankwaso look like someone who will allow Peter Obi freedom to revamp our economy as a VP?

This Presidencial election was not lost at the ballot box. That you can't decipher that shows you shouldn't be commenting on it whatsoever.

It was lost long before now when the Inec Chairman was appointed.

It was Atiku VS Obi VS INEC controlled by the BAT

Regardless of who was against The Bat, they would have lost because it's whatever INEC allows that goes.

Pls go and study True Movements. They don't die just because they experience a setback. That usually strengthens them in the long run.

Also your statement in bold is dumb.

How can you vote OUT LP that was not in power?

You sound like a little child

Kobonaire4:

Obi;s and Kwankwaso's desperate ambition destroyed the opposition front, and reversed the gains of 2019, and made Tinubu win.

Plus, everyone has the right to run for president, and that unfortunately includes the bat. If he was desperate, what do you call someone like Kwakwaso and Obi?

If those two had stayed in PDP, you would be rejoicing. Thanks to their desperation....we lost another 4 years to the failed APC.

Next time, never split the party.

Modified

I am amused at those who think my above comment means I support APC, or PDP. I don't. I am just telling you guys that we could have sent out APC with a united oppositon.

My personal view...we should have voted out APC, PDP, LP and NNPP. But then again, you guys do not listen to me, so....
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by fareed69(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2023
Expired passport.
Na today?
Why him no commit suicide.
A beg make I rest.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They will one day go after this rufai.
Na em and his Big Mouth sef grin grin cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Mickykarim: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2023
WHOSE BUSINESS IS IT, IF ANYONE CHOSE TO DESTROY HIS ENTITLEMENT?

What is my business in any FOOL destroying his passport? Is he going to use mine to travel, or would I pay for another for an IDIOT?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Israel07:
h

When you put desperate and Obi in the same statement I don't seem to understand what exactly you trying to point out.
Are you saying Obi is not fit or has no fundamental right to contest or he was the one that employed thug mercenaries to disrupt elections, snatch ballots and hate on a particular tribe? I don't know what you stand to gain by defending injustice but I leave you to ur fate. Peace.

If Obi, by running from one party to the other, did not did not display desperation, then you have to find another word to define desperation.
Another aspect of his desperation was engaging in tribal and religious campaigns going from one church to the other this desecrating the house of God with politicking. He made people to see himself as a Christian candidate for christians

Every other presidential candidate conducted their campaigns with decorum by restricting thems to public arena like stadia. But not so Obi.
When he came to Lagos, he went to only Ibo-dominated markets only - Alaba, Computer village and Ladipo.
Even after his failed presidential effort, he came back to Lagos to campaign for his governorship candidate by restricting himself to only Ladipo market - a slap on other ethnic stock - the Yoruba - that voted for him enmasse. That was a very daft display of tribal jingoism. He made believe only Ibos voted for him in the presidential and he needed only Ibo votes for his party to win the governorship election,
I thought to myself, no wonder he couldn't make more than a 3rd class from the university.
He is too much of a divisive factor in the elections.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by christipikz: 1:59am On Mar 21, 2023
I’m not sure you know exactly what you’re talking about. This is about the process, it was skewed.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Espelbengz(m): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2023
[Pained loser🤣🤣🤣

quote author=Fahdiga post=121924498]Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. [/quote]
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by fijihems: 2:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Politicians are able to loot because of the stupid presidential system run in Nigeria like no other country in the world.

Parliamentary system, which was run previously made politicians to be fully engaged in private or public services while attending parliament on a part time basis and being paid attendance allowance.

Also the unusual federal government system whereby the federal government is in control of all the nation's resources is the reason for the corruption and backwardness in our development, making politics a super lucrative business and therefore a do or die affair.

It also attracts criminal elements into politics and decent people tend to stay away from Nigerian politics because it is evil and bloody.
Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by Officiallyme: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2023
LilyVelvet:
He's right, politicians have nothing to lose. It's your loss, so just keep it. Find a better way to protest

It's quite unfortunate how Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear.
Post with one account, reply with the other one. Always saying the same thing. Try restrategize

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports by lolu2019: 2:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu's desperate ambition has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
shut the f**k off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.