Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX (57584 Views)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by tonididdy(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Make Una continue this Una 21st century stupidity

The dance wey both idiotic tribes dey find, dem go dance am soon.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SultanYoung: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:

Moving forward , I’ve learnt to look things from logical and practical perspective.
I will never follow the bandwagon to be in someone’s good book anymore.
best words I have read in a while, the emotions of man will always betray him in time of practical decisions.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Lightorder: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Sore emotional losers.

Recognizing the supremacy of God in appointing leaders is a hallmark of Christianity.

I respect the RCCG now more than ever, among many other ministries that refused to be dragged into blindly supporting a weak and inferior candidate like Obi based on religious sentiments.

shut up here! He is not a loser . Tinubu, Sanwolu , FG , Inec , SOME Yorubas and you who are tribalistic animals are the eternal cursed losers . If I may ask , what did you gain now that they will be facing their loot , leaving you in your squalor. The good people of Nigeria are the winners!

For Oga who left RCCG , you have made a wrong decision, you are not the only one feeling sad . But know it that voting is a matter of personal choice and interest but becomes bad when another forces a Neighbor to make choices contrary to his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Tflex01: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
BESTScientist1:
you're very highly extremely wrong bro.....my parish pastor and 90% of us were obidient. do not let these people separate us. I am a mixed breed though. Parents from opposite tribes. With what happened in Lagos I was ashamed to be have a Yoruba blood.....The elderly yorubas were unthinkably shameless together with the miscreants

I'm mixed too and I say God punis.h you for saying you are ashmed of having Yoruba blood.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by CasNova(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
This is an assault. I am a member of rccg but never a member of apc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ofemmanu1: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
when will this people have common sense?

Aye yeeboe ti baje..

They wan carry their vexnation reach GOD side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by VULCAN(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
If only you had a fraction of Elon musk's brain power you would have understood how daft the post you are supporting is.

If he was more intelligent he would have realised that the tweet is stating clearly that Adeboye has long taken a side.

APC is his side.

A party that has not only destroyed the economy but now has destroyed the fragile thread that holds the tribes together.

You that are not emotional lacked the bandwidth to understand the original point being made.

elonmuskbaby:
grin when people are overly emotional They rarely Think logically grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sterlingD(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Things are not the way they seem.At a time like this we should become circumspect.

We should not give room for what we should not give room for because tomorrow we will have no one to blame but ourselves. Also we should not give room for what we should not give room for with expectations that the outcome will be favourable and great

Braithwaite@e
Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Villa12(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
Adeboye do not know if you and your household exist

Bunch of serial losers

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by muykem: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
So sad! The reason why you and your family are going to church is to secure endorsement for Peter Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ofemmanu1: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Goodconcept78:
but Christ Embassy that endorsed were not tribalist right

Fool

They will never talk about Yeboe churches that voted APC, na only Yoruba, Yoruba...

Aye yeeboe ti baje.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by stanluiz(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Nice one Bro! You did a good thing.

RCCG is a political wing of ApC.

Most churches has condemned what happened on Lagos on Saturday. Yet RCCG is still silent.

They want to act like they are neutral but they can't hide it.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by unwana07(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2023
The Igbo people will continue to be Useless in their Mentality... They can neva produce president in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Praktikals(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
The useless old fool called adeboye should not receive any dime from anyone apart from his yoruba brothers again
If the wrath of God comes upon you, nobody will know that you brought it upon yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
After some of these whiners tore their Oluwole International passports, now it's withdrawing from churches headed by certain pastors of Yoruba extractions?
It's certain Igbos have no fortitude to bear lost of election and worse still they don't know contesting for an election and winning it are 2 different things. I'm looking forward to more serious reactions like resigning from works being headed by yorubas and better still go on hunger strike, this would help bring down the price of food self.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by awoo47: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:

Mumu...i am from south south.

You guys think south south are fools?

You are always trying to tag south south along the divisive politics Southwest is playing.

You think south doesn't know her friends and enemies?

We haven't forgotten 2015 ooo
grin grin
But we voted for una 2011 now...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by stanluiz(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Tomorrow when people retaliate, we will be hearing they hate us

Not a single Igbo celebrity or important personel will condemn this now.
As any important Yoruba personel condemn what happen on Saturday election in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by gigabyte13: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
SAD-EAST and sadness
The most bitter,toxic and intolerant set of people in Nigeria at the moment.
Any small thing na Wailing
Any small thing na mourning
Dem use sadness do una ni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Villa12(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Lightorder:
shut up here! He is not a loser . Tinubu, Sanwolu , FG , Inec , SOME Yorubas and you who are tribalistic animals are the eternal cursed losers . If I may ask , what did you gain now that they will be facing their loot , leaving you in your squalor. The good people of Nigeria are the winners!

For Oga who left RCCG , you have made a wrong decision, you are not the only one feeling sad . But know it that voting is a matter of personal choice and interest but becomes bad when another forces a Neighbor to make choices contrary to his
You're a fool. The same Yoruba voted for the inferior Obi at the presidential election. 98% of South Easterners all voted for Obi while other regions shared their votes across different parties

Who's more tribalistic amongst the 3 major tribe in the outcome of the presidential election?

8 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Themanleshey: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
This is highly welcomed.

The General overseer of that church has been acting politically correct since 2015.

In the buildup to the 2023 General elections, the church leaders including the G.O became a fencist.
Sitting on the fence while politics of divisiveness and exclusion was being done.

All through the 8 years of Buhari's misrule, he never came out to condemn killings of Christians across the country.

Anyone from South south or southeast that still attend that church is a fool.

Liars shall perish, the same pastor wife that did puff puff and brought soft drink to the protesters at lekki toll gate when it was peaceful before it turned to killings.

The pastor and his wife tried abeg, stop all this your lies because people are starting to hate you now and see how bias & tribalistic you guys are !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Galucho(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Is the Redeemed Christian Church of God a wing of APC as being speculated by this man?

https://twitter.com/Iampachim/status/1637388937734791168?t=oN8C3cxX5iqtgvcUHaj1rA[color=#006600][/color]&s=19

How on earth do you people think!!! Why force a man of God to do politics

Igbos you are your problem and una never see anything

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by OmegaAutos: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

Not surprised, a tribe that is not raised to respect elders...how will they even love themselves or have one voice This is democracy dumb skull, everyone has right to their choice, it's a game of numbers, the northerners voted Tinubu , did u see them complain , even Atiku supporters in the north are not complaining..... What is you people's problem?

8 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by oluwatis: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
As an Igbo man, I and my family have seized being members of RCCG church going forward. I also urge my friends of Igbo extraction who are members to do same. I have called my mom in the village to stop attending RCCG forthwith. That church is a Christian wing of APC.

What a pity. You did not see salvation, peace, prosperity in church all you could see is politics. You made yourself to used by devil. Your decision is of 2 options either you are a plus to hell or plus to kingdom.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by sleekjosh(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
My dear be careful how you talk to and with people irrespective of who they are. Am sure you can do better.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by SmartyPants(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
There is a high probability that man is lying.

RCCG is not that popular in the East so I find it highly improbable that his mother in the village goes to RCCG.

Then what do Yoruba's say of Paul Enenche's church? The first Sunday I went there, if I recall correctly, the entire sermon was about how Atiku is Fulani and Tinubu's ticket is Muslim Muslim.

Well, I also resolved not to go back. Though I am Christian and not Yoruba, but I went to church for spiritual edification not politics.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Ademidd: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Tribalism has eaten deep into this nation.

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Iamgrey5(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
stanluiz:
As any important Yoruba personel condemn what happen on Saturday election in Lagos ?

has any important Igbo personality ever condemned the vile attacks of Kanu on Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by Johnjustice: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
RCCG has about 20million members, if one leave, only nairaland will know grin

Even in America, church aligns with parties that they like, they are Nigerians too. They have a right of choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by zoghys: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

You are a sick tribal bigot. Baba adeboye na your papa papa mate. Infact, am sick of anyone discriminating on the altar of tribe and ethnicity. Na you create urself, It's against God and humanity to judge other based on skin, religion, tribe or belief.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX by imam07: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Ibo men that can turn against God because of money. Nothing they do can surprise me again. They can hate u for protecting your home

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.