Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. (5311 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Lagos APC Holds Regatta Show For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Muri Okunola

Lagos State Head of Service (HoS).

Eko o ni baje o..........

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2023
They Don draw d map down.

8 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by OlawaleBammie: 5:03am On Mar 21, 2023
I swear I need to align with more winners. How about starting my political career under Tinubu as his understudy??

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by OlawaleBammie: 5:04am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They Don draw d map down.
na so we want am.

Map of progression grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:07am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I swear I need to align with more winners. How about starting my political career under Tinubu as his understudy??

They need to start something like The Asiwaju Tinubu Leadership Institute where they train competent and credible leaders..

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:07am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
na so we want am.

Map of progression grin

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by stonemasonn: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
na so we want am.

Map of progression grin
It is going to the deputy governor.

3 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by FreeStuffsNG: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2023
plaindealer:
Muri Okunola

Likely to be Deputy to Dr Hamzat if Hamzat throws his hat and pull the right strings wink

12 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Obaaderemi2: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2023
This is far more sensible than the rumour concerning Jide Tinubu which will only make many turn away from APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:51am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
na so we want am.

Map of progression grin
the guy is young and cool. But I think we should eradicate godfather politics in Nigeria to enjoy this beautiful country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by gare(f): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2023
plaindealer:
Muri Okunola

State of Origin should be Kwara or Kogi state, becasue they forbid Lagos Yoruba from being governor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Invictuse: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Is he a Lagos indigene ?
2027 is time for indigenous Lagos go rule Lagos no questions asked.

No tale of experience or inexperience.
If APC can't groom any indigenous Lagosian to be governor since 1999 they should put the inexperience indigenous Lagosian there like that.

FreeStuffsNG:
Likely to be Deputy to Dr Hamzat if Hamzat throws his hat and pull the right strings wink

1 Like

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Na wa o!!! People are already preparing for the next circle of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by OlawaleBammie: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
the guy is young and cool. But I think we should eradicate godfather politics in Nigeria to enjoy this beautiful country.
Nothing is wrong with godfathering bro but if the godfather is composed, cool, progressive and not intimidating himself.

Is a godfather has a good blueprint that his stooge can follow to create greatness then it's cool bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by OlawaleBammie: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2023
plaindealer:

They need to start something like The Asiwaju Tinubu Leadership Institute where they train competent and credible leaders..

grin grin grin

Una go just dey romance vawulence anyhow...see wetin u type now, am sure e dey vex one person somewhere grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by motayoayinde: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Invictuse:
Is he a Lagos indigene ?

If APC can't groom any indigenous Lagosian to be governor since 1999 they should put the inexperience indigenous Lagosian there like that.

BONA FIDE LAGOS STATE INDIGENE.

FROM THE PROMINENT JUSTICE MURI OKUNOLA FAMILY.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

To tell you the truth, I prefer Hamzat, he was Fashola's choice instead of Ambode, but the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) reached a compromise with Fashola to let Hamzat deputize with Sanwo, but Muri Okunola was supposed to take over from Ambode but Ambode messed and fractured the line-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Benwallt(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

You will mine gold there both in materials and experience. Don't go where you will labour in vain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by babyfaceafrica: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They are both Muslim.. Won't fly in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
na so we want am.

Map of progression grin

Solid based arithmetic progression. Is Bode George still in Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Nothing is wrong with godfathering bro but if the godfather is composed, cool, progressive and not intimidating himself.

Is a godfather has a good blueprint that his stooge can follow to create greatness then it's cool bro
and Nigeria will always remain stagnant.

2 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Invictuse:
Is he a Lagos indigene ?

Verified, konk indegine.

Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos was named after his father, Justice Muritala Aremu Okunola, the revered judge of the Court of Appeal.

Muri Okkunola Park was also named after his father.

He entered public service under Tinubu back in 2003 as Tinubu's assistant and rolled through the wheels of state government to Head of service.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2023
They sha know
Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by Padipadi(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2023
plaindealer:
Muri Okunola

He's sound.
Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
and Nigeria will always remain stagnant.

The only place in Nigeria that's stagnant is your ipob ESN and UGM terrorist sit at home enclave where they line you up on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene in exchange for your collected taxes and allocation

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Una go just dey romance vawulence anyhow...see wetin u type now, am sure e dey vex one person somewhere grin

Hey, it is what it is.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by rolams(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2023
Till then!

Senator Mukail Abiru may be the candidate in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by MusaChukwudi: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2023
motayoayinde:

BONA FIDE LAGOS STATE INDIGENE.

FROM THE PROMINENT JUSTICE MURI OKUNOLA FAMILY.

Why bother to explain…..

Let dem iyanmirin go and die

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
plaindealer:

The only place in Nigeria that's stagnant is your ipob ESN and UGM terrorist sit at home enclave where they line you up on the side of the road for 1 gallon of kerosene in exchange for your collected taxes and allocation
but is it everyone that talked about godfather politics that u are benefiting for came from Biafra? I think u need to go work on this ur mentality oooooo. Ta ba si wo daada, o le ma gbo ede abinibi re oooo. Onilo la Kai, olorun asi jogun e fun e, kole ri otito. Ur types full my area in island here, supporting godfather politics, yet na express them dey sweep and starting begging people for money like beggers. Work on ur mentality. Rehab ur mindset. God bless. Because I don't think in my comment, I abused u or rude to u in the first place at all. Go get life na. Is this the best life u pray to live?

2 Likes

Re: Muri Okunola. Incoming After Sanwo Olu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
but is it everyone that talked about godfather politics that u are benefiting for came from Biafra? I think u need to go work on this ur mentality oooooo. Ta ba si wo daada, o le ma gbo ede abinibi re oooo. Onilo la Kai, olorun asi jogun e fun e, kole ri otito. Ur types full my area in island here, supporting godfather politics, yet na express them dey sweep and starting begging people for money like beggers. Work on ur mentality. Rehab ur mindset. God bless. Because I don't think in my comment, I abused u or rude to u in the first place at all. Go get life na. Is this the best life u pray to live?

I'm not interested in your ipobian rubbish..

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government 50,000 Naira Grants; How to apply. / FG To Develop 20 Dams For Hydropower / Attack On Agip Boat In Bayelsa Kills One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.