Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55669 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Natajo2021: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Shut up you're
not accommodating anyone.

Your usel ess people full order regions without anyone claiming to be accommodating them.

Only hateful people call*s themselves accommodators
But developers call themselves villains.
Terrible and ingrate specie of homosapiens.
Giving Nigerians a bad name all over the World.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
demmie1:

It doesn't matter who hates who.
New law enacted by Yoruba for Yoruba land
You can work and make your money in yorubaland, take your money to your land and invest it but your land but don't think you can vote in yorubaland

I like the law, it's a peaceful law that benefits all

There's absolutely nothing like yoruba land, let us know when you people get tired of one Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by tabaralph: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

Stop deceiving your self, peaceful coexistence died the day you feel superior to your host and think their land is a no man’s land to cap it trying to elect an efulefu chinedu who can’t construct simple Yoruba language and who doesn’t think Yoruba, stop fooling yourself more attacks are coming on the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by oenamaus1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Liars

3 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Midastorch(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

A Yoruba man in a rush to garner likes and trol

But the north is already appealing

Get sense

Power to the North.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... #Ndiala
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Houseontherock1: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Things Ike this should be discouraged indeed. Seun, what are you doing? You guys should stop moving threads that'll deepen animosity to the front page, you are overheating the polity
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Beremx(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

The wish of local indigenes is that Sanwolu should be re-elected which the Igbos are now against..

Did Oba of lagos stoped his fellow Igbos not to vote? Why are you people twisting things? If Igbos were not allowed to votes, how did Peter Obi got to win Lagos?

How did Lp came 2nd in the Gubernatorial election?
I dunno what to reply you. If you can support a fellow man to almost be lynched because he's been denied his right to vote, then you are wicked and heartless.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hoelujohn:

This will forever stick to the mind of people Involved. A friend just told me that where he is working, that it's like the boss will sack some people at the end of the month. There is rumour that it will affect Yoruba majorly and
one or two ibos to cover tracks
The dice is cast..

The line is drawn..

Telling a Nigerian with PVC not to step out to vote is the height of it on election day....It is unheard of.

The consequences will be severe. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Rikkely: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:

Giving Nigerians bad name like Ramon Olorunwa Abbas aka Hushpuppi, Spit

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LILTJAY: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
any yoruba man wey go try me or intimidate me for okota I will shoot that person to dead..i will shoot him at close range I swear.
bragging fool grin

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Bonaventura(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected..

They should remind the all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..

My advice for you:

1. Travel and leave the comfort of that your village.

2. Read and read. It opens the mind to a worldview

3 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fasterwell(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

So it is now unlawful for an Igbo man in Lagos to campaign for another candidate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by lelion: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ethnic and religious cleansing actually started in Nigeria in1953, which was part of the remote causes of the civil war.

Realists:

Where were you when igbo coup d'etat ploters started the first ethnic cleansings, which gave birth to the civil war. Why won't Igbo respect their host communities ?. In the land of the Romans you behave like them.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Defacto4truth: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Our people will not learn. Is high time the igbos start to divest from Lagos to southern state. What is happening in Lagos should be replicated in other places of the south south and south east. If not an indigene the shouldn't be allowed to vote too. Because governance has collapse in Nigeria.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by dominic17: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
you see how myopic you are? did you see any influential Igbo man call Lagos no man's land or did any Igbo man force anybody to vote for a particular person? you see this propaganda you guys are peddling about to paint Igbo black will consume you guys.
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

So they should hide attacks on the Igbos out of jealousy just for a peaceful coexistence right?

Listen, I was born and raised in Lagos, the lazy Yorubas have always been so envious of the Igbos especially for the rate at which they succeed in businesses at ease. It's time to split Nigeria for good tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by greatermax77(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Peaceful co-existance kill you there

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 2mch(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Munzy14:

The dice is cast..

The line is drawn..

Telling a Nigerian with PVC not to step out to vote is the height of it on election day....It is unheard of.

The consequences will be severe. lipsrsealed
Who de bring the consequences? You never chop atori before? You go mad! When they wipe you for neck, your head go straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Saidfx(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
tiswell:
Yolobas have started what they can't finish.

Igbos aren't cowards.

This loan that yolobas collected from the great igbo tribe in lagos,must be fully paid with interest.

save this post!

Pray that the plans this coming president have for the east should come to past. The reviving of the dead coal industry and the solution to the erosion problem in anambra. What the southeastern people are facing now, is nothing but inferiority complex. No real industrialisation in the east. You can't go there to invest and they know this. That is why anywhere they go, they want to dominate. Leave this ideas of real estate investment in Lagos because the land use laws will not favour you guys again. No more jobs in alausa too....Please pray for your region and don't reason war. Ordinary oro will terminate your entire race in mins

3 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by christipikz: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Really, we should move on and pretend nothing happened?

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by goodnessme1(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:

Yet foolish people want to by fire by force to continue sharing the same country such people. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
fasterwell:

So it is now unlawful for an Igbo man in Lagos to campaign for another candidate?
It is not unlawful.

And it’s not also unlawful for the local indigenes to have a final say on how they want to play their politics..

Anambra politics is solely for Anambra people, Lagos politics is solely for the Lagosians..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by TUTU147: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
And the said oba afeez is walking freely,I pray that nigeria survive what is cooking up.Any death of igbo man or woman will have a big repercussions.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people
Obi really made a big mistake, he believes a Yoruba man without knowing that Yoruba should not be trusted.
If you want to live long don't trust a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
let Seun be o, he wan please ibo people ni...you just watch grin

There's been close to 2 or 3 thread on front page this morning alone.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by luizpippo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Imagine this Coming from an bumbling troll🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by GeneralPula: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beremx:
I dunno what to reply you. If you can support a fellow man to almost be lynched because he's been denied his right to vote, then you are wicked and heartless.
I never supported anybody getting bullied or lynched in any of my post..

What we’ve been saying is solutions and how peace cannot take place..
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Geovanni412(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
grin
This is it ..

But honestly and speaking reality

E no for reach like this .. if Obi no leave PDP..led by a Yoruba man ..that decieved him into believing, but has gone quiet after 25.

We no Dey cry over split milk.. only say igbos must leave emotions when coming to federal politics

Today again .. hope they’ve learn and see their real enemies in Nigeria and not Northern Nigeria they always insult abuse and curse .. all at the instant of Yoruba propaganda

This election must be an eye opener to those young igbos .. since history is abolish..let them learn
Rude boy has learnt his lessons too.. and so many others

Too bad to say.. but Yoruba are the worst enemies of igbos .. forget all the laugh and jokes and dramas .. they hate you as an igboman.. or non Yoruba .
No pretense.. except you wan Dey fool yourself.

So sorry Chief ..
it is what is it is .. and believe me .. I know say you and this baale know Una sef too well .. now see how e go.

Power to the people

The civil war was bad

But

No one talks about the economic war Awolowo made against the Igbos

The confiscation of their money in the Bank and reducing it to a mere 20 pounds after the war was Awolowo's genius idea.

Imagine having 10,000 pounds with proof of it in your bank account and being rewarded with 20 pounds after the war.

Nigeria's biggest problem is that we don't study history. If we did, we would have never elected Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Asgard13: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
asanausana91:
Obi really made a big mistake, he believes a Yoruba man without knowing that Yoruba should not be trusted.
If you want to live long don't trust a Yoruba man.

Walai
Never ever trust

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by TUTU147: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Saidfx:

Pray that the plans this coming president have for the east should come to past. The reviving of the dead coal industry and the solution to the erosion problem in anambra. What the southeastern people are facing now, is nothing but inferiority complex. No real industrialisation in the east. You can't go there to invest and they know this. That is why anywhere they go, they want to dominate. Leave this ideas of real estate investment in Lagos because the land use laws will not favour you guys again. No more jobs in alausa too....Please pray for your region and don't reason war. Ordinary oro will terminate your entire race in mins
Fear fear man,we fought the whole AU,EU and others during the civil war.Any war now will consume many in both sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.