Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez (55707 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by asanausana91: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
where is the constitutional rights that says you are free to vote and be voted for where ever you find yourself in this country. I just hope I am not talking with an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by LUCASC(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If any Yoruba in Anambra call Anambra a No Man’s land or Dey enforce Anambra people to vote Adeyemi, make una deal with ham. Such person nah trespasser..
There are Yorubas living in the south east, they casted their votes nobody confronted them to vote against their wish, if Igbos should behave the way u Yorubas are behaving, believe me una go run comot for this 9ja.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by treatise: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sencekompis: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL. Respect our land and people we are very much welcoming folks.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sencekompis: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
CRY ME A RIVER IBOS

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by OmonnakOdapig: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

I know this bro..

But this particular Eze is not in Igbo community. Where he stays, there’s a king their already. Yet he was allowed to run his things..

His mistakes is not listening to the son of the soil which is bad..
Why was he not allowed to exercise his civic right and vote? Why was he not allowed to vote for his preferred Leader in a society he lives in and pays tax in? What part of the Nigerian constitution Prevents a Nigerian in Lagos or anywhere within Nigeria he is based in for more than 10years, and pays Tax in, from Voting just because he is igbo.
Nobody is dragging your soil with you or dragging constitutionally recognised King with you in your soil.
There are Tribal community leaders in all parts of the country. Just as there is Oba of Yoruba People in Anambra lgbo community and lgbo soil, He is Eze of Exclusively lgbotic origin sons & daughters and ohaneze ndigbo only in that region.
He is like a Class Prefect or Coordinator of lgbo sons and daughter in a strange land. If they decide to call him Eze or Boss in their language. Doesnt mean he is dragging kingship with The owners of the place. Thats why we have African students union in London. And Tribal groups like Edo students Association in USA 🇱🇷. If they decide to call their leader OBA or Boss inside America 🇱🇷. Doesnt mean they dragging king with Traditional owners of the land. The Oba of the Edo students in USA has his jurisdictions of his obaship clearly defined and Restricted to Edo students meeting and Edo students Obahood/ Edo community/Edo people/Edo Humambeings.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by AssCraver: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.

You’re stupid. U want the truth to be hidden?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by kcnwaigbo: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Saidfx:

Yes, even in the diaspora. That buttress the fact that you guys like to dominate any space you step one. It is wrong to have traditional chiefs on people's land. Wrong!
Go and say that to the Oba of awka.

BTW igbos don't dominate,We progress anywhere we find ourselves.You will die of envy one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sencekompis: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Very rude and disrespectful tribe. You can as well go back to your horrible villages. No be by force

4 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
A miscreant was arrested for criminal activity on election day by gallant security personnel.
He is currently in hospital and will soon be charged to court

5 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by sencekompis: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
What you give is what you get awon omo eranko jati jati

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Okorietitus: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are deluded!! You people are beginning to bite more than you can chew.

We have tribal community leaders in all parts of the country

Is there any Oba of Yoruba community anywhere in the East?

Eze Ndigbo will soon be banned in the South West. The police will not enforce, people will enforce. You will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by ThothHermes: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
In my opinion I don’t think thread like this should be posted on this forum, you know it’ll trigger a lot of things. It’s time to preach peaceful coexistence, elections are over let us move on and hope for a better Nigeria with Asiwaju. Be mindful of your posts in this delicate period, opposition are already embracing peace gradually.
Troll
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by wanimo: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you are very mad. You expect such crime to go unpunished and swept under the carpet...

We are taking notes

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Okorietitus: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
LUCASC:

There are Yorubas living in the south east, they casted their votes nobody confronted them to vote against their wish, if Igbos should behave the way u Yorubas are behaving, believe me una go run comot for this 9ja.

If you don't behave like that, you are all cowards.
Have you ever seen any Yoruba man call any part of Igboland no man's land?

4 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by totit: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Ezendigbo in Ibasa, Eze Chinedu Mozie
How all of these things dey take happen self on our soil..

A lot of things needs to be corrected & the correction is that they should remind all the Eze their main job. Once that is done and obeyed, we all live at peace together..

Honestly. It is really annoying to start with.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by 0monnak0da: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
LUCASC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg
Ibos suppressed voting massively

3 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fortunechy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
let another civil war no repeat itself again...
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Tochj(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

If am not living in Lagos
I will believe that Yorubas are this callous
But this is the Evil seed Tinubu is sowing
Nigerian laws gave citizens right to live and vote wherever they found themselves
Did any igbo force Yorubas to vote against their conscience in igboland?

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by tamdun: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
id4sho:
Igbos are already gingering not to pay LIRStongue
Them no born una papa well

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by georgeakins: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
The cant be peace when there is no justice. And where there is no fairness, justice and equity, there can't be develop-ment. Injustice is a grave crime that can't be atoned for. Unity without veracity and agreement is a conspiracy.

This is the same faulty foundation Nigeria was built right from the post-indepedence era. The same scenario throughout its 63 years of forced and failed nationhood. And so will it continue till eternity. Nobody builds on a wrong foundation and survives.

Nigeria was never built on a faulty foundation.
It was Ibos that destroyed the foundation due to their greed and desperation to get to power in Jan 1966 coup.
Thank God, they paid for it.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Ezmans: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

can you show me a news paper or TV channel that shows where an Igbo person force a Yoruba man to vote a particular candidate in Lagos state
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by id4sho(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
tamdun:

Them no born una papa well
Werey, am neither igbo
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by joba4luv: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
I don't understand the type of fake obas we are having in Yoruba land some of them are glutton and political apology who doesn't deserve to be Baale not to talk of becoming Obas. If Igbo and Hausa people go their ways it is Yoruba that will suffer because we don't know how to do anything apart from Agberos, thuggery, land grabber and holiganism. Even those fake obas will suffer most because some of them have nothing doing apart from token been given by the government and when those paying taxes have gone their ways hungry will kill most of them that is the truth.
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes o..

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Ezmans: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

Go and find justice for Ojukwu’s wife first..
She deserves justice..
so you can use politicians statement kill your fellow neigbour time I'll tell
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by fareed69(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

They’ve always been living under suppression and injustice. Abi have you heard any Yoruba or other tribes living in SE not obeying Sit-at-Home?

Or to you, a forceful sit at home isn’t a suppression of human rights?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by Masterito(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ibos are slow to revenge unlike the northerners but when they begin to retaliate if won't be nice. Lagos government is treating the issue poorly. Are they waiting for escalation?
nlfpmod:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-oba-afeez-allegedly-hired-masquerades-attacked-ezendigbo-had-him-detained-during-election/
Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by hopexter(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You are deluded!! You people are beginning to bite more than you can chew.

We have tribal community leaders in all parts of the country

Bite more than they can chew in their land? Moving out of the community that don’t want you is the only thing that will bring peace to both parties.

1 Like

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

So they should hide attacks on the Igbos out of jealousy just for a peaceful coexistence right?

Listen, I was born and raised in Lagos, the lazy Yorubas have always been so envious of the Igbos especially for the rate at which they succeed in businesses at ease. It's time to split Nigeria for good tbh
envy of 2x2 shops or fanyogo seller In oshodi traffic you mean?
You better return to the road before hinger blind your eye

3 Likes

Re: How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez by JOemmy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But hope u would have suggested the same thing if this man was to be a yoruba chief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.