Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm (81422 Views)

This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by correctguy101(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
dontrulee:
Those people saying he shouldn't have killed it, that's worth 1,500$. How he go sell am? Dey play. grin grin

No mind them o. If dem see the meat dem go still chop am..

Any endangered animal that miss road and enter Nigeria, na pot be it's last bus stop o.

Nigerians that can kill and eat ape? 🤤
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Mode99: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
online4business:
What you have there is worth $1500 or more in obodo oyinbo.

They feed this civet coffee bean and allow it to poop and sell it as coffee.

really

Thanks for educating me,
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by fawaz050(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
"Kopi Luwak is said to be the world’s rarest and most expensive coffee. It is brewed from beans hand-picked from civet dropping. Civets are tree-dwelling nocturnal animals that resemble a cross between a weasel and a leopard. They have a special gland that produces a scent coveted in the perfume industry. A cup of Kopi Luwak sold at Australia’s Heritage Tea Rooms goes for $42 a cup. The estimated global production of Kopi Luwak is only around 300 kilograms."

Na resource una waste so?!

2 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Horus(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
I dream of the day when animals will be trained to use guns grin

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by StreetFight: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
I just hope they didn't eat that.

What should they do with it? Plant it into the soil so that it grows into a big tree of many Civets?
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by KingMack(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad

bro no tell me say you follow vote Tinubu.. because more to come untill una hand over ASAP!
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by ComeToJesus: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:
Giant bush meat killed by my friend on his farm few minutes ago.

Nigeria is truly blessed with good protein.

Really gonna miss the pepper soup.

You and your friend should be behind bars for killing such a cute animal. Can't you go to market and get some chicken or goat meat?

This planet is to support biodiversity and not predators like you and your friend.

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by 9jaRealist: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE…
>
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by yahoodetector: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2023
theforemost:
[s]The Yoruba Nation hasn't been paying attention and I think it's our one weakness as a people.

We need to be very thankful to Olódùmarè for his mercies and to our ancestors who didn't break faith with us as we foolishly did with them.

It is too bad.

We proudly [ FOOLISHLY ] call ourselves liberals and we are ready to accommodate anything, even those things that openly hurts us and threatens our very existence.

A current example which we accepted is the Peter Obi's cleverly packaged saint-image which tried to bamboozle us into a grand Zionists agenda.

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is another and we will still not learn!

I was just going through the lineage of Chinedu this morning only to discover very funny patterns.

Do you know that the VERY FIRST VIVOUR to appear anywhere in Lagos YORUBA LAND is Garnett Vivour?

Garnett Vivour is the GRANDFATHER of Olawale Rhodes-Vivour

GARNET WASN'T BORN ANYWHERE NEAR LAGOS!!!

Garnet Vivour's FATHER [ William Allen Vivour] was born in Sierra Leon and his GRANDFATHER [ The one who was the freed slave, Vivour ] was born in the IGBO TOWN OF OPOBO.

William Allen Vivour had Garnet Vivour in or around OPOBO.

The town of OPOBO is a coast town of IGBO LAND which, even against all their pretences, is still Igbo land till this day.

1. Garnet Vivour only migrated to Lagos, as a FULL IGBO MAN, around the late 19th century.

He settled down to marry Sarah Rhodes de Vivour [ strange name ]. Sarah herself was a descendant of freed slaves called SAROS in Lagos, people who settled in Lagos not too long before Garnet.

2. The union of Garnett and Sarah Vivour got the FIRST PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME in 1910.

That was the man who later became Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour.

3. Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour marriedbMajorie Enid Walker [ another strange name ] and they both got Olawale Rhodes-Vivour [ The SECOND PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME ].

4. Because BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, Olawale Rhodes-Vivour had to look in the direction of IGBO LAND to get NKECHI

He didn't marry her but their union brought who is today and suddenly called Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Nkechi took "Gbadebo" away and raised him in ANAMBRA in every inch of the culture, traditions and ways of her Igbo people.

He was known by the name Patrick Chinedu until recently.

By ALL INTENT, PURPOSES AND COMMON SENSE, Chinedu is an IGBO MAN.

Chinedu's PATERNAL AND MATERNAL FOREFATHERS ARE IGBOS.

5. This particular Chinedu obviously can't speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo perfectly.

He naturally got married to IFY, an Igbo lady from neighbouring Abia state.

He openly IDENTIFIED WITH IPOB, an organization said to be amongst the first 20 DEADLIEST TERROR group in the whole world.

He openly endorsed the ENDSARS MOVEMENT, a movement that got the full support of No. 1 HATER OF YORUBA NATION, Nnamdi Kanu, and he actively participated in the action to destroy Lagos. That destructive action was supervised by the IPOB and cost Lagos State TRILLIONS OF NAIRA IN LOSSES.

He is on record to have severally and openly expressed HATE SENTIMENTS THE AGAINST YORUBAS.

He picks out our most revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo of all Nigerian Politicians to ridicule on National TV.

He identifies with KNOWN ENEMIES OF YORUBA LAND e.g Olúségun Obasanjo, Bode George and Ayo Adebanjo.

He is running for the Government of Lagos State laying FALSE CLAIMS TO YORUBA ANCESTRY.

It shouldnt have been a problem for us to have even an Igbo man of full Igbo ancestry as Governor of Lagos inasmuch as he will be picked, sponsored and elected by the YORUBAS OF LAGOS.

We do these things as gestures of Goodwill in Yoruba land.

BUT THIS HEDIOT IS GETTING DIRECTLY SPONSORED BY THE STRUCTURE OF IGBO ZIONISTS AND THE IPOB AND RELYING HEAVILY ON THE IGBO POPULATION OF LAGOS TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

Now, that is a gregarious insult on our sensibilities especially coming from a man whose ancestry is rooted in Igbo land and who hates so much.

Even the blind can see that Chinedu, just as Giringory Obi, is a ZIONISTS PROJECT ACTUALIZE THEIR AGE-LONG DREAMS OF CONQUERING LAGOS.

But some of my Yoruba people are so [ FOOLISHLY] liberal they can accommodate anything and so blind they can't see the clear danger in this scheme.

Shouldnt we be lamenting the collective stupidity of our people?

But we won't allow you fools destroy us by your foolishness.

We will STOP this current threat and we shall IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MOVEMENT TO DISCOURAGE FUTURE TRIALS BY SAME FOOLS ON BOTH SIDES.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
16 March 2023[/s]

INEC helped your pissy pissy pampers wearing lord and master rig the election to his favour and yet you are still wailing like a demented dog!

Anybody who says the truth about the election or is associated with Labour party is Igbo.

I bet you will also say Obasanjo is Igbo too.

Uséless thing!

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by OLULAW: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Heartlessness. The killer should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Kbidi: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2023
online4business:
What you have there is worth $1500 or more in obodo oyinbo.

They feed this civet coffee bean and allow it to poop and sell it as coffee.

What do Nigerians know.....? This will go into the stomach.lol

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by CodeTemplar: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad
Innocent ni, guilty ko.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Rotji(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2023
The day I saw this animal through my bedroom window walking peacefully on my fence is the day I searched and found its name ( the African Civet). There's an undeveloped land across my fence and I wondered how an animal like that found its way to a city like Ughelli, but I have come to understand that the Civet are in great numbers in Delta State
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Rajahbite(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad
IyabeTheGreat I personally respect your opinions and postulations on this forum . . . that said, I still respect your opinion on this particular issue . But then, please I beg to differ a bit in that an African Civet has never been known ( and never is known to be ) INNOCENT. The proper adjective should be DELICIOUS animal .
Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by juman(m): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Destroying the wild life is condemned.
There should be penalty for such action.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by juman(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2023
OLULAW:
Heartlessness. The killer should be jailed.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by 18wheeler: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2023
You guys get mind o. If I jam this creature on a normal na to Japa locally
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by jasedge15(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Animal that would have fetched him and his lineage life changing wealth, he just killed and ate it because of ignorance.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by pragmatistm(m): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Watch this video. A lesson on how to live long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkO3qRyvlc
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by toxtimmy: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Very soon una to dey kill culture for pepper soup.

ify2016:

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by drololaaof: 2:44am On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
Why wouldn't they eat it?
The question would have been that they ought not have kill it because it is young not yet mature.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by offongk(m): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by offongk(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Please this bush meat is very important and nutritional supplements is second to none

Getaway

mariahAngel:
It's a civet.

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by airprinz(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Maobichek:

Civet is a (wild) cat family, leopard, tiger, lion etc are all wild cat family. Anyone who tells you that African Civets are not dangerous don't know anything about this beast ( it kills and eats dogs and other animals, it also attacks humans).
God! Which kind of lie is this?
When did Civets start killing dogs and attacking humans instead of rodents and snakes that they kill and eat?

Bros park one side with this kind lie of yours
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Fxwarrior: 4:05am On Mar 22, 2023
ify2016:

Is that not civet? Those species are becoming endangered.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by sickitatedatyou: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2023
How different are you from the Chinese?
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by meobizy(f): 5:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Poverty shouldn’t be used as an excuse to act savage. Sha, savagery dey our DNA on a normal day.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by redcliff: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2023
nairalanders look at the people that argue with you online. If you are earning 6-7 figures in /hard currency, these lots should not be talking to you.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by SLOVFO(m): 5:46am On Mar 22, 2023
tuzle:
I just researched online and saw that the coffee gotten from a civet poop are very expensive and a civet is a hot cake in some countries. That is what another person is using as bush meat all because of hunger. See life
It's not as simple as that. Even if he captures the animal alive he won't be able to export it as that is prohibited in Nigeria. And there are no coffee beans for it to feed on here. And don't ask him to put it on display and make money from that ...
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by jidxin(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
feast pictures loading...

yep, in the US baby civet/genet can go for $4k
i really do not understand so how would you get the animal to US when you know that importation of exotic animals is not really encouraged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.