Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm (81434 Views)

This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Caseless: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Seun,this forum promotes animal cruelty and encourage animal extinction. You have to do something about this ugly trend. No responsible organisation allow this anywhere in this age and time.

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by adecz: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Spotted hyena โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
I just hope they didn't eat that.
๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by newnigerdelta00: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad

Which innocent animal, the cow meat,goat meat and fish you eat are they not innocent animal too,abi na grass you dey eat
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by NutritionGuru: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Adakintroy: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2023
All of Una web DW complain. Make Una know say na the white man wen extinct lions rhino and I gets still DW make conservation effort.

We kill for food natural order. They kill for games and whatever fetish reason.

We better than them
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Maobichek: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2023
airprinz:
God! Which kind of lie is this?
When did Civets start killing dogs and attacking humans instead of rodents and snakes that they kill and eat?

Bros park one side with this kind lie of yours

Good morning, African Civets comes out mostly at night, the eyes do have a spark like that of a cat (everywhere will be dark but you must see the eyes).

We have African Civets in my village. When African Civets when sense danger, it always fights back, it once attack my cousin at night and it kills dogs. African Civets are carnivorous like other wild cats.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Joshcoli(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Despite the various promotions and advertisements aimed at protecting the game reserve in Nigeria, there appears to be an ongoing killing spree of animals in the region. It is my hope that divine intervention will help address this situation
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by hippyj(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2023
omowolewa:
See meat oo o! Like grilling it up for palm wine and poundy!

I hereby move a motion that ANYBODY POSTING PICTURES OF BUSH MEAT HERE SHOULD GIVE US THE ADDRESS AND LOCATION OF THE MEAL!

Those in favour say Aye!

Wether anyone says NAY(or NIL) or not ,all we know is that the "AYE have it". Shikina.

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by lesbiconverter: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Authoreety:

For real? 1k5dors?
E don die, no need grin
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by juwoonn(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Lol... you think he can catch that thing alive? He saw it by chance and probably shot it.if he was waiting to catch it alive, heโ€™d never get it... or the Civet would hurt him
Naija no be obodo oyinbo.
tuzle:
I just researched online and saw that the coffee gotten from a civet poop are very expensive and a civet is a hot cake in some countries. That is what another person is using as bush meat all because of hunger. See life
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Ovasize(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2023
online4business:
What you have there is worth $1500 or more in obodo oyinbo.

They feed this civet coffee bean and allow it to poop and sell it as coffee.

It's called kopi luwak, that's the most expensive coffee in the world. I had a feel of it in 2017. Not bad if you ask me.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by everythinggirly(f): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2023
I was today years old when I heard about an animal called civet and that it's a good source of coffee...๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Handsomebb: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2023
ify2016:
Giant bush meat killed by my friend on his farm few minutes ago.

Nigeria is truly blessed with good protein.

Really gonna miss the pepper soup.

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.

The specialty Vietnamese weasel coffee, which is made by collecting coffee beans eaten by wild civets, is sold at US$500 per kilogram. Most customers are Asian, especially those originating from Japan, China, and South Korea. Some specialty coffee shops sell cups of brewed kopi luwak for US$35โ€“80.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by bewla(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2023
ify2016:

like lol them finish then you say God no good

What your grand children should no today because of hunger you eat them finish

Una no try at all
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Khallicopyro: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2023
online4business:

So the civet na coffee processing machine. But selling it as coffee, is that legal? I mean feeding people animal's poo?
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by bewla(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
One village man said he killed big python but refuses to post pictures
Because oga snake is on leave
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by amstamon: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2023
tuzle:
I just researched online and saw that the coffee gotten from a civet poop are very expensive and a civet is a hot cake in some countries. That is what another person is using as bush meat all because of hunger. See life
U research or abi u Google? grin
Who are your population
Where is your sample
On what ground dis you get your variables?
Abi make i continue?
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Judybash93(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Africans need to start educating other Africans. We're doomed is this generation continues like this
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Saig: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
That's a civet. Something we don't even have enough in our wild again. Why kill all of these beautiful animals Why

Our lawmakers should make laws prohibiting indiscriminate killing of these animals
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Kellydrive1: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
he should have pampered the civet?

How do you pamper a wild animal?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Quaddafi29: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Looks like an INEC returning officer that didn't return.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Deeprooted: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2023
online4business:

Just the musk gathered over a month is worth more than $1500. It's in high demand in the perfume industry
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Civet is likely one of the meat they kill and use to prepare TIKO meat ( dried meat )

LOVERS OF TIKO MEAT AND ALL KINDS OF BUSH MEAT TAKE NOTE.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Kayharry(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2023
0.5 kg (1 lb) of a civet poop can cost up to $600 in some parts of the world and about $100 a cup in others. A civet poop world most expensive coffee.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Breastfeed: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Where is the meat inside the pot?
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Jadeng: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Extinction....
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by trudpo: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2023
It is one of the few carnivores capable of eating toxic invertebrates such as termites and millipedes...

In 2006, it was estimated that about 9,400 African civets are hunted yearly in the Nigerian part and more than 5,800 in the Cameroon part of the Cross-Sanaga-Bioko coastal forests.[36] Skins and skulls of African civets were found in 2007 at the Dantokpa Market in southern Benin, where it was among the most expensive small carnivores. Local hunters considered it a rare species, indicating that the population declined due to hunting for trade as bushmeat.

ify2016:

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Buffalo2(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
he should have pampered the civet?
grin. I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by cezarman(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
If you're shouting "sad or innocent" and you're not a vegetarian... angry

Don't wanna insult anybody this morning
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Ganjafama(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2023
ify2016:

That's a civet. When threatened it produces an offensive odour.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by airprinz(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Maobichek:

Good morning, African Civets comes out mostly at night, the eyes do have a spark like that of a cat (everywhere will be dark but you must see the eyes).

We have African Civets in my village. When African Civets when sense danger, it always fights back, it once attack my cousin at night and it kills dogs. African Civets are carnivorous like other wild cats.
I don't know, you guys on this platform exaggerate and fabricate stories a lot.

Well the animal that attacked your cousin at night wasn't that creature, it was something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.