Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman (1071 Views)

Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs / 10 Tips On How To Make A Man Fall Madly In Love With You / 9 Magical Steps To Make A Man Fall In Love With You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Prolificlife(f): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful experiences a person can have. It is a complex process that involves a variety of emotions, behaviors, and psychological factors. While every person has their own unique set of preferences and qualities that they find attractive, there are some universal things that tend to make a man fall in love with a woman. In this article, we will explore seven of these things.

Confidence
Confidence is an attractive quality that can make a man fall in love with a woman. When a woman is confident, it shows that she is comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t need external validation to feel good about herself. This can be a huge turn-on for a man, as it suggests that the woman is secure in herself and won’t be overly dependent on him for her happiness.

Sense of humor
A good sense of humor can go a long way in making a man fall in love with a woman. Laughter is an important part of any relationship, and a woman who can make a man laugh is likely to be seen as more approachable and desirable. Humor also shows that a woman doesn’t take herself too seriously and can find joy in even the most mundane situations

Intelligence

Intelligence is another quality that can make a man fall in love with a woman. A woman who is intelligent can hold her own in conversations and offer insights that he may not have considered. Intelligence also suggests that a woman is capable of handling complex situations and solving problems, which can be a huge asset in a relationship.

Kindness

Kindness is an important quality that can make a man fall in love with a woman. A woman who is kind and compassionate shows that she is empathetic and caring, which can be very attractive to a man. Kindness also suggests that a woman is willing to put others’ needs before her own, which can be a valuable trait in a partner.

Independence

Independence is an important quality that can make a man fall in love with a woman. A woman who is independent shows that she has her own life and interests, which can be very attractive to a man. Independence also suggests that a woman is self-sufficient and can take care of herself, which can be a reassuring quality in a partner.

Independence

Independence is an important quality that can make a man fall in love with a woman. A woman who is independent shows that she has her own life and interests, which can be very attractive to a man. Independence also suggests that a woman is self-sufficient and can take care of herself, which can be a reassuring quality in a partner.

Shared values
Shared values are an important factor in making a man fall in love with a woman. When a woman shares a man’s values and beliefs, it creates a sense of connection and understanding that can be very attractive. This can include things like political views, religious beliefs, or ethical principles.

In conclusion, there are many things that can make a man fall in love with a woman. While every person has their own unique preferences and qualities that they find attractive, confidence, sense of humor, intelligence, kindness, independence, physical attraction, and shared values are all factors that tend to be universally appealing. By embodying these qualities, a woman can increase her chances of attracting and keeping the love of a man

See More: https://livelystones.ng/7-things-that-make-a-man-fall-in-love-with-a-woman/

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Flames40: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Facts!
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
i guess, the below attributes are not a priority to us men any longer, right?
- RESPECTFUL
- HONEST
- UNDERSTANDING
- HUMBLE
- RELIABLE
- HAS PROPER VALUES
- CARING
- DRIVEN
- LOVING
- AMBITIOUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by muyico(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Murasi?
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by folake4u(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

You don talk am finish, make them close thread.

Any other thing, na okoto them dey yarn. grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
folake4u:

grin grin grin

You dey mind Op?
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by GloriousGbola: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Take your Time angry angry

I will have you know I appreciate women for their big er their big well their big sonthin sha
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Take your Time angry angry

I will have you know I appreciate women for their big er their big well their big sonthin sha
Big what nah? grin grin

No worry I won't out you. You like women for their spirituality and ability to read A-Z grin grin

You are not VAIN nah grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by folake4u(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin

You dey mind Op?

Nor mind am. 🤣
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by mysticwarrior(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i guess, the below attributes are not a priority to us men any longer, right?
- RESPECTFUL
- HONEST
- UNDERSTANDING
- HUMBLE
- RELIABLE
- HAS PROPER VALUES
- CARING
- DRIVEN
- LOVING

Some of them would pretend and lure you into a relationship with the above qualities, and when they are finally in them go show you shege.
- AMBITIOUS
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by FalseProphet1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

folake4u:

As a prophet, I hereby declare that this post is insulting to the male gender, you must both make restitution by bringing the following items.

5 tubers of yams each...

1 big Eva bottle of palm oil.

5 big onions

1 sachet of dangote salt.

2 big agric chicken. Don't bring old layers or the gods would reject them.

2. Packs of chivita juice.

Come with these items and your restitution would be complete.

This I have seen.
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
folake4u:

All men are not the same...

I get padi wey no dey reason nyash and breast

Unlike y'all, AWALT..
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

Gbam! You've said it all.

I don't understand what Op is here wasting breath and data for
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by pryme(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Boobs and bum

No more no less. grin

Spoken like a man baby.
After the cloths are off, you fvck to your fill, you will then have to deal with the owner of those boobs and ass.
then we will see if your dick will continue to remain hard if she is a disgusting human being.
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Fahvvy: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
The moment I saw an "f" beside the moniker of the OP, I just knew that the information will be inaccurate undecided...

What women do is that they take qualities that they find attractive in men, cultivate them in themselves, thinking that men too will find them attractive undecided...

They forget that men and women are different and are attracted to different things undecided...

Thus what is seen as attractive by women is most likely the opposite of what men consider attractive undecided...

I dunno who told women that men (in general) find a "strong and independent" woman attractive grin...

The OP even listed independence twice to buttress it's importance to men grin...

OP...
Lemme tell you something...
Men in general find humility (submissiveness), the ability to give peace of mind and respect far more worth falling in love for, than the independence et al that you mentioned up there, twice if I might add grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
pryme:

Spoken like a man baby.
After the cloths are off, you fvck to your fill, you will then have to deal with the owner of those boobs and ass.
then we will see if your dick will continue to remain hard if she is a disgusting human being.
I will fall in love with another boobs and bum tongue
Re: 7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Gbam! You've said it all.

I don't understand what Op is here wasting breath and data for
grin grin

She come add white men picture finish the whole write up. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can A Single Financially Stable Woman Love And Marry A Poor Submissive Man? / Valentine's Day Giveaway For Ladies / If You Finish Sch B4 Him Would You Still Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.