Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results (13542 Views)

Kenedy Iyere Asks INEC To Announce Collated Enugu Guber Election Result / Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by vision2050: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
I pray INEC will not burn this country

Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by datadot: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
smiley
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by Larryndelaw: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Where are Ipob, OBi, Obasanjo etc talking about Lagos. Are they blind and don't see what's going in their states/region
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by searchlight: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the people wey dey this side nothing concern dem Abt the d election na only Lagos be dere headache....

Must you display your family foolishness at every little opportunity?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by gaby(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
searchlight:

Where are you running to?

I just got done on the next round with your teeth less momma.

I had wanted to pour my cum in her mouth but then she decided it was better to leave it on your poppa's face who was drunk and passed out under the bed while we were at it.

Who I be to argue...

I just came on your drunk fathers face after fucking your teeth less mother in the mouth.
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by ozeedtech: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why are these idiots under the auspices of IPAC ranting. Aged fools, retired but not tired criminals. enugu is for labour

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by Impaka: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
scantee:
Why is most of the people on NL feels that every igbo person on this forum resides in Lagos? Like how i don't get it.. Majority of igbos on this forum resides outside Lagos for crying out loud 🔊
pls help me tell them that majority of the south east people on NL don't reside in Lagos, I weep for Nigerians ,politicians have make us enemy to ourselfs and friends, let's wake up and embrace peace so we can be able to conquer our common enemies been the politician's .
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by luluosas(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
May the result will be announced tomorrow
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by labelle123(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Magu magu people
We all know who the winner is
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
searchlight:

Hey, your momma just called me now to come stick it up her butthole. Should I go ahead?

She no dey tire? Haba
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by Ted4real: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
The result no favor them as we know the winner already??
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2023
3 DAYS later?
Wetin dem dey cooklate?
Re: Enugu: IPAC Tells INEC To Announce Collated Results by Qualityfreedom: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
You want INEC to accept 30,000 votes, while you have 7000 Accredited voters?

If you don't know, let me tell you that the same electoral law, said that over voting attract cancelation.

Pray that the entire local government election will not be cancel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos) / Elections: UK To Close Lagos Visa Application Centres Monday Over Safety Concern / GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.