Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect (40919 Views)

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by emu22(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Lolz,The happy hour N*gga pls dey should let us know the hours of the happy hour so we can be participating from wherever we are.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Moscodee1990(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Ride on pst
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by offongk(m): 3:09am On Mar 22, 2023
He should try to perform more than the incumbent not AKPABIO

Nobody can superced AKPABIO performance in Akwa Ibom State for the next 30yrs

🤣🤣🤣
juman:
Pastor?
Red flag.
He maybe "badder" than politicians.
Pentecostal pastor o.
Wishing him the best.
He should try to perform better than the present governor and akpabio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by lexy2014: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, he should work closely with Asiwaju irrespective of his party, congrats to him. Asiwaju must be a very handsome man in his younger days, see those sexy catlike eyes. ManlikeAsiwaju check him out below.

is it the same tinubu who went to akwa ibom to campaign and started insulting the governor of the state even after receiving the benevolence of the governor?

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by lexy2014: 3:23am On Mar 22, 2023
offongk:

🤣🤣🤣

if that is your conclusion, then it is either your standard of measuring governance is horribly low or the people of akwa ibom are grade A mediocres
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by manmade(m): 4:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Pastor indeed! Happy hour pastor.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by na2016: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Why didn't he kneel down to greet like he did when the governor nominated him.

That was eye service now. Now that he is in, Udom should be ready for shege
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by ogaemma: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2023
What an irony in this political dispensation.

The young is handing over power to the older generation.

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by pargelenis(m): 4:57am On Mar 22, 2023
NL is dying a slow and steady death. I can see the same stories on FP even after a few days.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by MrHighSea: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Opinedecandid:

Minority opinion.
Alone voice crying in the wilderness
How will an Unknown commissioner win Political staunch like OBA in a free/fair/credible election?

I don't support either of them.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by MrHighSea: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Politics is one crazy game

I thought Akwa Ibom youths were all rooting for OBA
The YPP CANDIDATE?? Everywhere you go in Akwa Ibom Na OBA jus like Obi

Btw Akpabio will not like this 😁
There was excess vote buying by PDP.

How on earth will an unpopular commissioner win a popular/king of boys/street smart Senator like OBA of YPP or wins a former UNIUYO SUG president/former State Assembly Speaker/NASS member like young Onofiok in PDP primary.

Recall Akpabio was a known commissioner, his çrafty ways and public speaking. Don't compare.

There're lots of Special Assistants with greater political weights and leadership than Umo Eno. Udom just adopted a stooge.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by sharisto(m): 5:26am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, he should work closely with Asiwaju irrespective of his party, congrats to him. Asiwaju must be a very handsome man in his younger days, see those sexy catlike eyes. ManlikeAsiwaju check him out below.
must u talk
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2023
sharisto:
must u talk
Must you reply my comment? Jump and pass
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Adebayoroni32r: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Htyg

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by ayofossil: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Umo eno , happy hour !
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by juman(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2023
offongk:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Caseless: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Can you imagine?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Bimpe29: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Is it has began or has begun? I think the right and correct answer is "golden era has begun" and "happy hour has begun"
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2023
eroticecstasy:

That man is a very wicked and greedy man (even his staffs testifies)
Anyone that works in ExxonMobil or Chevron (offshores) should know him... His company (Royalty Hotels) handles offshore catering. Of all the offshore platforms I visited, his services are worst.

No be one chance be this?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2023
juman:

Hmmmmm.
Probably people were deceived by pastor he attached to his name.

Anything I see pastor attached to a person's name, I begin to suspect the person.

I just don't trust anyone with the pastor title to their names until they prove me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Ted4real: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Loyalty and humility pays a great deal
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by lastchild: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
I've heard some wrong things about umo eno which i pray they are not true (and i believe they are not)

Congratulations sir...
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by WithFact: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2023
I remember rev Nyame of Taraba and pst Joshua of Jos.

May God guide them to succeed. Amen.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Chetas81(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2023
The religion is not from god it's an enemy of mankind for instance the Nigeria as a country gullibility every corner of Nigeria
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by NutritionGuru: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by humberjade: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Well, levels don change nah. In a few months time, nah the current Gov go dey book appointment to see him and tilt is head forward to great him. Very soon, he will start breaking down Udom's structures and erect his. The respect and relationship decreases or remains intact, depending on the comportment of Udom outta office, and the kinda advice Uno listens to.

Life nah turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by Goddyrichie(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Johneyo121:
Good news

Don’t miss this

Guys I don withdraw my free money tire
Please use this free money wisely and share this update with your guys don’t be selfish

Palmpay started their diamond campaign giving new users #10,000 for joining them through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money,

even old user use different number to join them and get the reward as a new user

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

You need to register through the campaign link to qualify to receive the money, you will fine the link below

Click below link and you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity.

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid022z7oSnTKGhBKCqg2m5Zh53FReVzZJiRnv8kAcmrb7DBjwKfhaiCoEtCS1Fwutcy6l/?mibextid=cr9u03

And send me airtime 1k after you receive the money for me showing you this update 0..8.1..7.5.88.4.6.3.3
share it to your family members
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by AssCraver: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your foolishness holds no bounds. If u can call those frog-like eyes sexy then u can eat shit from the ass of a dog
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by juman(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Anything I see pastor attached to a person's name, I begin to suspect the person.

I just don't trust anyone with the pastor title to their names until they prove me otherwise.

Hmmmm.
I agree with you.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect by LUAN1: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2023
offongk:

🤣🤣🤣
stop hyping Akpabio oga. Akpabio was a fraud too, you guys hype Akpabio too much. I hate to hear people hype Akpabio.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.