Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu (2747 Views)

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Islie: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nigerian ‘President-Elect’ Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildup

SaharaReporters gathered that Tinubu fell ill after the “hectic” electioneering that led to his emergence as the 'President-elect' and the tension that built up ahead of the March 18 Lagos State governorship and House of Assembly elections where he also voted.

Former Lagos State governor, who is Nigeria’s 'president-elect', according to the Independent National Electoral Commission, Bola Tinubu, is travelling to Europe to seek medical care after falling ill, SaharaReporters has learnt.

SaharaReporters gathered that Tinubu fell ill after the “hectic” electioneering that led to his emergence as the 'President-elect' and the tension that built up ahead of the March 18 Lagos State governorship and House of Assembly elections where he also voted.

Authoritative sources revealed on Wednesday that Tinubu left for Europe on Tuesday night.

“Tinubu has left for Europe for medical care. He fell ill after voting on Saturday during the Lagos guber election. He was attended to by local doctors but he has left for Europe for proper medical care,” one of the sources close to him revealed.

“He initially said his doctors should be brought down to Nigeria for him, and that when things die down, he would leave. But I've confirmed that he left last night (Tuesday night) because he is definitely ill,” another source confirmed.

"His plane Falcon 9X with registration number VP-CBT can’t be tracked by air flight tracking websites."

Indeed, efforts made by SaharaReporters to track the flight came back with: "VP-CBT - Unknown Owner (Cayman Islands (UK))

This aircraft (VP-CBT) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator."

SaharaReporters had reported that Tinubu cast his vote at his polling unit in Lagos on Saturday.

He had shared photos of himself voting on his Instagram page.

“I just joined other Nigerians in exercising my civic duty in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections. I encourage you all to go out and vote peacefully," he had written.

SaharaReporters in February reported that a video went viral on social media showing Tinubu with suspected pee stains on his attire during a visit to the Awujale of Ijebuland.

Tinubu, who was seated on a black leather couch alongside some other party stalwarts had risen to give a speech but his attire had soaked from behind, particularly at the butt area.

The politician's security aide was seen constantly holding his nose while looking at the wet area and another woman immediately wore her face mask as the Asiwaju rose to speak.

This heightened concerns over Tinubu's health challenges ahead of the presidential election.

SaharaReporters had reported that Tinubu spent over four months patronising hospitals in France, the United States and the United Kingdom where he underwent several surgeries between 2020 and 2022.

He was flown out of the country some days before Christmas in 2020 to Paris, France.

The APC leader returned to Nigeria on January 24, 2021, after a month's absence from Nigeria.

He also went for a medical check-up on Thursday, June 10, 2021, to France and was conspicuously absent from a one-day working visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to Lagos State.

Tinubu, amidst death rumours, was forced to return to the country on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.

SaharaReporters also reported that Tinubu was hospitalised in Maryland, the United States in July 2021.

On August 9, the APC leader had another knee surgery at the John Hopkins University Hospital in Maryland, the United States.

The APC chieftain, it was learnt, left the US for the United Kingdom on crutches, a few days after the surgery.

Sources close to Tinubu had told SaharaReporters that he wanted the surgery in Paris, France but changed his plan over rumours of his death.

In August, President Buhari paid a visit to Tinubu in London and the latter was seen with a walking stick during Buhari’s visit, confirming SaharaReporters’ story that he underwent a second surgery in the United States.

His London home also became a mecca of sorts as he was visited by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; Governors Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun), Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos), Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), and Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti).

Upon his return in October, Tinubu confirmed that he underwent surgery on his right knee as well as post-surgery physiotherapy on the said knee during his medical trip abroad.

Some days ago, Tinubu returned to the country after going out of the country for medical attention in the United Kingdom for 10 days.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/22/exclusive-nigerian-president-elect-tinubu-leaves-europe-medical-care-after-falling-ill

Nlfpmod
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Yourprick: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omo tenure never even start

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Massiveglory: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
We wish you a quick recovery. Irrespective of whatever, we remain humans.

We are humans . We are not God. But when humans try to play God, you become a raw material for God to show himself.

I repeat Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria. His embezelled funds over the years will play a huge part in the new Nigeria.
Those pushing him, are pushing him to a great and painful disgrace and shame, which may be too much to bear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Divine081: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Medical tourism don start when him never even enter. Just remember who brought this on us. Never forget

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by BloomingDale(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kai. Tinubu supporters have put us all in bondage. I’m in sifia pains.

31 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Africblogng: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Politicians are not making this country proud

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by DSC7: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmmmm.....

I wish him Quick recovery so he can come back and return that certificate to the rightful owner ....

A Sick Country doesn't deserve a Sick President!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Tochi3(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Kai. Yoruba Thief'nubu's Hausa Urchins peoplehave put us all in bondage. I’m in sifia pains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Oceemo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Story story at least they have confirmed he can enter almighty US wch many claimed he can't enter
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Walins: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
He is doing well you all can see now that is all I can say
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by GratefulSoul27(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
We can't continue like this for another 4 years.God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

An adage says a goat lying down is lying on its skin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Advancedpenis: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
When I said Tinubu was sick and critically in the ICU.

Nairaland foolish mod took the post down . Banned me for 3 days over fake news .

Stupid forum

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by ganisucks(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lies. Tinubu is not sick. He's only going to ask his sponsors, what he should do next. Unlike the wonderland NL APC chapter, the real APC is in panic mode, and confused on how to react to the petitions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Novarisammy2: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
The corrupt begat corruption.

make the druggie go for his normal medical panel beating
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Saharareporters and fake news.

I’m sure Obi supporters will use this as consolation for their defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Novarisammy2: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Saharareporters and fake news.
I’m sure Obi supporters will use this as consolation for their defeat.
counter the claims with facts and figures

stop being petty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Novarisammy2: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Nonsense post! angry
Piggidiots amaka!!
another lout spotted why not bring concrete facts to discredit the news article?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Softmirror: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yourprick:
Omo tenure never even start

REMINDS ME OF ONE GUY LIKE THAT, HE IS DEAD AND IN HIS GRAVE NOW. NASO HE CHUK EYE FOR BUHARI HEALTH ISSUES, D ALWAYS LAMENT. ASHE HIM GO ENTER GRAVE WHILE BUHARI GO STILL DEY ALIVE.

ONE THING AM CONFIDENT OF IS THAT, TINUBU WILL BUILD A MOST FORMIDABLE COUNCIL OF WISE MEN LIKE IN LAGOS WHO CALL THE SHOTS. TEAM WORK HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS STRENGTH. YES A VERY FORMIDABLE PRESIDENCY.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Novarisammy2: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:
When I said Tinubu was sick and critically in the ICU.

Nairaland foolish mod took the post down . Banned me for 3 days over fake news .

Stupid forum

I hope the peanut that the tribal bigot mod collected will be enough for him and his generation for the next four years
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tochi3:

has gbegile started working ?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Novarisammy2: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Softmirror:

REMINDS ME OF ONE GUY LIKE THAT, HE IS DEAD AND IN HIS GRAVE NOW. NASO HE CHUK EYE FOR BUHARI HEALTH ISSUES, D ALWAYS LAMENT. ASHE HIM GO ENTER GRAVE WHILE BUHARI GO STILL DEY ALIVE.

ONE THING AM CONFIDENT OF IS THAT, TINUBU WILL BUILD A MOST FORMIDABLE COUNCIL OF WISE MEN LIKE IN LAGOS WHO CALL THE SHOTS. YES A VERY FORMIDABLE PRESIDENCY.

formidable men like dele alake, bayo onanuga, FFK, festus kayemo, El rufai, mc oluomo, ben ayade?

typical of balablu bulaba supporters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by BloomingDale(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Tochi3 post=121971002][/quote]

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by malele(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
My in-law told me about this man sickness. I even had he is in critical condition.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Advancedpenis: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Novarisammy2:

I hope the peanut that the tribal bigot mod collected will be enough for him and his generation for the next four years

They want us to stand on the shaking mandate of an identity thief

Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by seborrhic: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
SR of lies,concoctions and shekpe joint gists.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Tochi3(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Thanks for the correction.
welcome
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by herich(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
He may not come back
Re: Tinubu Leaves For Europe For Medical Care After Falling Ill Over Election Buildu by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
A sick country with sick president. History is repeating itself. Just look at where we are now because it started exactly like this 8yrs ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Aig-Imoukhuede and Wigwe owe Intercontinental N16.2B / Federal Government Bans Okada (motorcycle Transportation) Across Nigeria / How I Will Rebuild Bayelsa – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.