Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect (1012 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abba Kabir Yusuf, Kano state Governor-Elect has told those trekking from other parts of the country to the North-West state over his victory to discontinue their journey.

In a statement released on Wednesday, March 22, by his spokesperson, Sunusi Bature Dawakin Tofa, Yusuf said those trekking should instead pray for ingenuity and guidance for his leadership towards delivering the dividends of democracy.

He stated that the prayers are enough show of solidarity and celebration of his victory at the polls, and not miles of trekking, especially given the state of insecurity in the country.

The statement read;

“While thanking the supporters within and outside Kano State, the Governor-elect urged the trekkers to discontinue the journey as that may not reasonably contribute to solving lots of economic and social challenges awaiting the incoming government after taking over on May 29, 2023.

“The incoming Kano State government will be committed to a greater future of the people with security, health, education, economic, infrastructure and good welfare for aged, civil servants and private sector being the anthem of Engr. Abba led government.

“As a Kano people-centered Governor, Engr. Abba tasked all hands to be on deck towards ensuring the actualisation of Kwankwasiyya and the NNPP vision for responsive leadership that works for all in the State.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/supporters-trekking-to-kano-over-my-victory-should-stop-kano-governor-elect-abba-kabir-yusuf.html

4 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Newdawn30: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
C
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Baba no wan give anybody shishi like Peter Obi

The era of free money in our nation's politics will soon be thing of the past with the Likes of Peter Obi, Abba Kabir yussuf (governor elect of Kano) at the helms of affairs

6 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba no wan give anybody shishi like Peter Obi
Lol. Baba is loyal
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Hateandthunder: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wonder why nobody in the whole of Nigeria trekked for Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. Baba is loyal
The era of free money in our nation's politics is gradually coming to an end with Peter Obi and Abba Yussuf (governor-elect of Kano state ) at the helms of affairs

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Tinubu that stole peoples mandate don't deserve such honour . Let him continue threatening the united states president, joe Bidden, to congratulate him grin

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

The era of free money in our nation's politics is gradually coming to an end with Peter Obi and Abba Yussuf (governor-elect of Kano state ) at the helms of affairs
Exactly. With Peter Obi as president Nigeria will take a new turn. But seems we Nigerians are already use to suffering and bad governments

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Loven(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Legitisreal: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Exactly. With Peter Obi as president Nigeria will take a new turn. But seems we Nigerians are already use to suffering and bad governments
better cum off your obi dream

He can rule you in biafra
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Trekk kee. U want make agbero lynch u for road? Even a mad man won't do such. Buhari self people treck, people ride bicycle. But Ebola own turn reach only fools are rejoicing.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu that stole peoples mandate don't deserve such honour . Let him continue threatening the united states president, joe Bidden, to congratulate him grin
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Ckonnet: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wonder who they want to meet over there.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by KanwuliaExtra: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
If they want to trek, let them trek jor. . .they need the exercise.
They are too lazy!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Ckonnet: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Shout out to prof mrs oti, RO of abia state for standing her ground despite the banditry from the vampires, she should be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Legitisreal:
better cum off your obi dream

He can rule you in biafra
Whether u like it or not, Ebola Drugnubu can never be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ckonnet:
Shout out to prof mrs oti, RO of abia state for standing her ground despite the banditry from the vampires, she should be celebrated.
Has Otti been declare the final winner?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by IGBOSON1: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fear don catch am! He saw how Buharis’ gov’t ended up after all the trekking and he wants no part of it!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by nairavsdollars(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Useless trekking

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Flames40: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ckonnet:
I wonder who they want to meet over there.
Governor elect na. Instead of them to come out pop and plain ask baba for money, them dey trekk

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Legitisreal: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Whether u like it or not, Ebola Drugnubu can never be president of Nigeria.
lol, don't kill yourself for nothing

Nzogbu is fantasy

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
IGBOSON1:
Fear don catch am! He saw how Buharis’ gov’t ended up after all the trekking and he wants no part of it!
Hehehe. Ayaya

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Useless trekking
cheesy grin
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Ckonnet: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Has Otti been declare the final winner?

Almost!!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by frankyychiji(f): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nice one. Nigerians joke too much.
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ckonnet:

Almost!!
Omo that Obingwa result dey fear me oo. But Ikpeazu is a bloody thief.
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Nice one. Nigerians joke too much.
Lol the other one drank water from gutter.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Ckonnet: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Omo that Obingwa result dey fear me oo. But Ikpeazu is a bloody thief.

It's over
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by saintbillion(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ckonnet:

It's over
Yea bro. Its finally over. Thank God at last Otti did it. I remember 2015, when I was in fedponek he was contesting under Apga. He loose, still loose 2019. In life don't give up ur dreams
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by abobote: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Very timely intervention for all these jobless people
Re: Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Kano Governor-elect by Ckonnet: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
saintbillion:

Yea bro. Its finally over. Thank God at last Otti did it. I remember 2015, when I was in fedponek he was contesting under Apga. He loose, still loose 2019. In life don't give up ur dreams

He is my town's man so we know his antecedents before now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa / France And Japan Delegation Arrive Nigeria For Inauguration / We Are Increasingly Losing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.