Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil (4178 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Kodak9(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
A young lady has tearfully recounted how her ex-boyfriend died while sleeping with her years ago in 2017.

According to the young lady, she was having an intense session with him when he suddenly screamed and died immediately.

However, following his unfortunate demise, an autopsy confirmed that he died of a brain aneurysm during the activity.

She added that she went through a lot of trauma after the incident and only healed about a month or 2 months ago.

In her words:

"I was in a relationship with him for like 3-4 years and he died of a brain aneurysm in the middle of sex. Kinda like a month or two ago, that's when I finally healed and he died like 2017."
A young lady has tearfully recounted how her ex-boyfriend died while sleeping with her years ago in 2017.

According to the young lady, she was having an intense session with him when he suddenly screamed and died immediately.

However, following his unfortunate demise, an autopsy confirmed that he died of a brain aneurysm during the activity.

She added that she went through a lot of trauma after the incident and only healed about a month or 2 months ago.

In her words:

"I was in a relationship with him for like 3-4 years and he died of a brain aneurysm in the middle of sex. Kinda like a month or two ago, that's when I finally healed and he died like 2017.
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Dollarsea: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
So sad. She "laid" him to rest.

Died in Active Service.

Now, how do you explain to Angel Gabriel at heaven's gate that you are supposed to enter heaven?

Well, this death is kukuma better than dying from collision with Dangote Truck along Benin-Ore Express way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
thats what's called a "sweet deadly coochie", no wonder it took her so long to get over the ex's death....

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Kodak9(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
She sucked the soul out of the young man 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Qatar2022: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
You're remembering who you killed, s killing him is not enough for you
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thanks allow him Lie in state
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Vinnie2000(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
See comments up there. sad

That she 'laid him to Rest'. shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Saw the video,the woman facial display was weird to me.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by oz4real83(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
I believe this happened abroad, if it was Nigeria, na jail you go find yourself sad angry. It will take God's intervention and a lot of money for them to even allow autopsy to be performed on the body to prove your innocence and by then, your life don already remain one bar undecided

9 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by clerkent(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is the intense sex romp they warn us about.when the guy sperm finishes he release's his brain embarassed

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by kakaaa77: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
she sucked the life out of him tongue
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Men will avoid her, she shouldn't have come to social media to say this

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Men will avoid her, she shouldn't have come to social media to say this
Never doubt the desperation of a konji controlled man. At that point even if you tell him that Satan gave birth to you, he wouldn't mind. It's after releasing and his senses comes back he'll start telling you to explain how Satan gave birth to you.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Never doubt the desperation of a konji controlled man. At that point even if you tell him that Satan gave birth to you, he wouldn't mind. It's after releasing and his senses comes back he'll start telling you to explain how Satan gave birth to you.

This I have seen.
grin grin grin this is serious, na WA ooo

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Red02(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Som1 said she laid him to rest grin

Pleasure might have been too much
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Holybaddo: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
She moved on after 2 months 😂😂

If you die for a woman you die for nothing
Worst come to worst after 4months gone and forgotten
She can't even remember the year it happened

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Nonexisting1: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
The mugu was probably obeying the vaginarian's harder harder scream not knowing he was on a path to destruction. She has healed and the pussy he died trying to destroy has become available to other victims. This is why I don't fucck more than 15 minutes and don't fucck too hard. The goal is for me to cum and as soon as I do, party ends.

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Kodak9(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The mugu was probably obeying the vaginarian's harder harder scream not knowing he was on a path to destruction. She has healed and the pussy he died trying to destroy has become available to other victims. This is why I don't fucck more than 15 minutes and don't fucck too hard. The goal is for me to cum and as soon as I do, party ends.
you said it all
If I just cum once even if it is 5mins I will just stop and sleep 😴

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by nicerod(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Died in active service

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Godada(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by marlow1962(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Harder Harder has sent him to the hardest part of life 😆😆😆
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Flora2Sweet: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kai..
Now u r ready for another..
Life goes on...
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by IamAsiri: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Holybaddo:

So you don't understand English language?
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by CCIA: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dollarsea:
So sad. She "laid" him to rest
grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omo UNa repeat sentence like 20times

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by FirmTR(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo UNa repeat sentence like 20times
I even tire sef

Holybaddo:

She moved on two months ago, not two months after he died. According to her, he died in 2017

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Harder harder brain done soak sad
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by Evestar200(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Too bad
Re: "I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil by PerfectMan24: 3:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Harder, Harder generation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Older The Cherry, The Sweeter The Juice / Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! / Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.